With the Superbowl dominating US TV this weekend, a whole slew of new trailers are headed our way, chief among them Ridley Scott's Robin Hood. And this latest promo for the film gives us a further taste of what's in store: namely, lots of pitched battles and a smattering of father complex.
On this evidence, Russell Crowe's Robin spends 80% of the film angry and the other 20% brooding, but hey! He's pretty darn accomplished at both. Cate Blanchett once again (after The Golden Age) gets to don armour and fight with the lads, while Oscar Isaac looks thoroughly hissable as Prince John.
Robin Hood is out on May 14 here in the UK, so better start practicing your archery already.