Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Sopranos

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: The Sopranos Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Sopranos - 16/11/2006 12:21:19 PM   
tbird

He may be whiny but I think it's obvious that he has some major part to play in this series.

I keep wondering whether he's going to fully skitz out and kill Tony or something.

"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain"

(in reply to Peter Griffin)
Post #: 91
RE: The Sopranos - 16/11/2006 12:27:30 PM   
Bulletproof_Monk

Does anyone know if this is ever coming back on "normal" Channel 4 for those of us without More4?

CHAOS REIGNS!

Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, "I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead." Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.

(in reply to tbird)
Post #: 92
RE: The Sopranos - 17/11/2006 12:43:53 PM   
tbird

So, last night's episode was interesting. At the very beginning I really thought they were going to kill Phil Leotardo and was quite disappointed that they didn't until he had his massive heart attack!

The storyline with Chris and the real estate woman was realy dragged out I thought. Was it explored in such detail for a reason? Will this be something major in the up and coming episodes?

I really liked the bit where AJ gave his bike to the yobs to shut them up. He's so tough!!
It was nice at the end to see him acting a bit more grown up with his new lady and her baby.

And on a different note, am I the only one who can't believe how much Chris' wife looks like Meadow? Spitting image of her. It's almost perverse that he's married to her! 

"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain"

(in reply to Bulletproof_Monk)
Post #: 93
RE: The Sopranos - 18/11/2006 2:15:42 PM   
Dirty Hartigan

quote:

ORIGINAL: tbird

And on a different note, am I the only one who can't believe how much Chris' wife looks like Meadow? Spitting image of her. It's almost perverse that he's married to her! 

I don't Kelly particularly resembles Meadow at all, other than being a dark-haired Italian girl. Plus Meadow and Chris aren't that closely related anyway.

I guess Chris's latent rivalry with Tony and the reemergence of his habit will be big plotlines next series. And who are the New York crew going to attack?

(in reply to tbird)
Post #: 94
RE: The Sopranos - 18/11/2006 4:52:34 PM   
The Seed

...And are we ever going to see John again? I hope so because he's a great character, but what can he actually contribute to the show now that he's locked away in a cell for the rest of eternity?

(in reply to Dirty Hartigan)
Post #: 95
RE: The Sopranos - 18/11/2006 11:18:29 PM   
Bruce Wayne

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Seed

...And are we ever going to see John again? I hope so because he's a great character, but what can he actually contribute to the show now that he's locked away in a cell for the rest of eternity?

I read that he's signed on for the next part of the season so it will be interesting to see what they do with his character especially with him behind bars.

The Seed Im with you on Fat Dom's death that was classic Sopranos.

Let's hug it out bitch

(in reply to The Seed)
Post #: 96
RE: The Sopranos - 20/11/2006 1:21:07 AM   
the anomaly

quote:

The storyline with Chris and the real estate woman was realy dragged out I thought. Was it explored in such detail for a reason? Will this be something major in the up and coming episodes?

I imagine this is going to be a big part of things to come. Remeber how jealous Tony was when that council guy dated his old mistress (the polish girl??)
It also shows Chris's downfall the drugs were bad enough but now this lady + drugs = end of chris
who is meant to be the future of the "family"
I enjoyed the last episode I cant belive AJ is dealing with a child so well! It was just the other episode he was moaning that mummy and daddy should buy him a club because they have all the money in the world ,even though he wasnt legal drinking age! Its shocking I think the girl may be just using him, she knows who his daddy is she came onto him so strong.
I cant belive little Carmine at that sit down (or lets not call it a sitdown) he almost did one decent thing and then just ruined it! What an idiot could you imagine if he wsas the boss of NY?!?!
I would like to see Jonny Sack again he was one of my favourtie characters.
That guy from NY who stopped Tony from walking out of Phils hosptial room seems like a pyscho ("we gotta stop meetting like this") he really wants Tony dead.

(in reply to Bruce Wayne)
Post #: 97
RE: The Sopranos - 20/11/2006 5:02:55 PM   
tbird

quote:

ORIGINAL: the anomaly
I cant belive little Carmine at that sit down (or lets not call it a sitdown) he almost did one decent thing and then just ruined it! What an idiot could you imagine if he wsas the boss of NY?!?!

I know! He's such an idiot!  No wonder Johnny Sack wanted him out of the picture!

So who do you think is going to step up to take charge now that Phil is in hospital? Some really makor shit is about to go down....

(in reply to the anomaly)
Post #: 98
RE: The Sopranos - 20/11/2006 5:58:06 PM   
the anomaly

Season six spoliers!!!!!!!!!!!!! UK season 6 spoilers

quote:

So who do you think is going to step up to take charge now that Phil is in hospital? Some really makor shit is about to go down....

Im not sure. I mean Tony got shot and no one really took over as boss from him. Silvio lasted a day or so lol.
Its hard to tell with NY because we dont know that many characters from there.
But the two guys talking to Phil about whacking Tony must be made men and important to talk like that. I think that guy who was there when Tony visited Phil will be very dangerous.

(in reply to tbird)
Post #: 99
RE: The Sopranos - 21/11/2006 12:28:25 PM   
tbird

Yeah it's odd, because we don't really know those two people from the hospital. I reckon a new big character from the NY mob will be introduced to us and will become very important to the story in the next portion of the story.

Post #: 100
RE: The Sopranos - 23/11/2006 7:32:43 PM   
Cedar Plank

so anybody know when the next half of series six will be on?

(in reply to Mr Brigante)
Post #: 101
RE: The Sopranos - 23/11/2006 11:47:44 PM   
the anomaly

Somtime in March. But that might be the USA date.
I forgot it had finished the other day!
Is everyone going to rush out and buy the DVD when its out? Or will they wait for a "complete" series six box set?
Is anyone buying the game? lol it looks terrible.

(in reply to Cedar Plank)
Post #: 102
RE: The Sopranos - 24/11/2006 12:36:42 AM   
furrybastard

The rest of Season 6 was supposed to air in the US in January 2007 but I think Gandolfini had an injury so it has been postponed until March 2007. As to UK release, I have no idea. Presumably sometime like September or later.

Post #: 103
RE: The Sopranos - 13/3/2007 1:10:26 AM   
Indio

I've just finished watching the second episode of season 6 on Channel 4, when it restarts in America, just how many episodes will be shown? I've looked on imdb and its saying theres only got another 3 to be shown which seems a bit pointless waiting best part of a year for just 3 episodes unless they're extra length ones.

'Think about the future.'

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 104
RE: The Sopranos - 13/3/2007 3:44:47 PM   
filmburner30

Right the final episodes are being shown on April 8th at 9 pm on HBO ,
so one imagines that we will see them a few months after that  hurry up channel 4 i cant wait that long

"Where are you calling from Milo?"
"The bottom of the pool?"

"Im The Anti Christ.You got me in a Vendetta kind of mood"

"Come back Alan , You Wanker!"

"Your a Doctor,Deal with it"

Post #: 105
RE: The Sopranos - 13/3/2007 5:07:18 PM   
stuartbannerman

Indio: There will be 9 episodes in this final season of The Sopranos.

www.stuartbannerman.co.uk

http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/stuartbannerman

(in reply to filmburner30)
Post #: 106
RE: The Sopranos - 13/3/2007 10:50:26 PM   
Indio

quote:

ORIGINAL: stuartbannerman

Indio: There will be 9 episodes in this final season of The Sopranos.

Thanks.

'Think about the future.'

(in reply to stuartbannerman)
Post #: 107
RE: The Sopranos - 22/3/2007 1:54:03 PM   
Woger

Aint it Cool have a review of the next two episodes.

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

(in reply to Indio)
Post #: 108
RE: The Sopranos - 22/3/2007 2:05:06 PM   
Peter Griffin

Trailer there too, looking good.

"No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough."

"Me and Pete Griffin would make a beautiful Dead Space ass kicking baby."

(in reply to Woger)
Post #: 109
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: The Sopranos Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI