Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What Is Mammoth Threads?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? Page: <<   < prev  12 13 14 [15] 16   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:48:07 AM   
matthewforan

I'll get the "Curtain Twitcher is Innocent" t-shirts ready

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to curtain twitcher)
Post #: 421
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:51:37 AM   
curtain twitcher

If you stop talking about it publicly they'll never know so shut up! Pm me if you want to talk about it. Or better yet put my real name and tehn innocent on the t-shirt.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend. Those who have a rope around their neck and those who have the job of cutting.

(in reply to matthewforan)
Post #: 422
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:54:00 AM   
matthewforan

okay we'll just blame someone else

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 423
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:58:49 AM   
curtain twitcher

No one knows so it doesn't matter it'll only become an issue if you don't shut the fuck up about it!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend. Those who have a rope around their neck and those who have the job of cutting.

Post #: 424
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 1:00:31 AM   
matthewforan

okay i'm gonna shut up................................................................................................................................................................................................................now

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 425
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 1:02:56 AM   
curtain twitcher

Good!

Post #: 426
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 7:25:16 AM   
Manchurian candidate

*Tsk*

Tack, ladies and gentlemen. Tact.

"Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-fucking."
Lyndon B. Johnson
"British Beatitudes! Beer, beef, business, bibles, bulldogs, battleships, buggery and bishops"
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
"Rose McGowan is a fucking clown"
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 427
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 10:09:09 AM   
King_Bard

I like mammoths.....

(in reply to Manchurian candidate)
Post #: 428
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 1:56:41 PM   
curtain twitcher

Me too, they're garganchuin and capacious.

(in reply to King_Bard)
Post #: 429
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 9:19:20 PM   
Manchurian candidate

quote:

ORIGINAL: curtain twitcher

So's yo' momma.

"Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-fucking."
Lyndon B. Johnson
"British Beatitudes! Beer, beef, business, bibles, bulldogs, battleships, buggery and bishops"
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 430
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 9:22:20 PM   
curtain twitcher

quote:

ORIGINAL: Manchurian candidate

quote:

So's yo' momma.

You'd know would you?

Post #: 431
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 9:36:40 PM   
Manchurian candidate

I'm yo' Pappa.

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 432
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 10:12:02 PM   
curtain twitcher

I knew your real name was Peter!

Post #: 433
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 10:27:59 PM   
Peppermint

quote:

ORIGINAL: matthewforan

Okay it might not have been you, the one about which mod was my least favourite.

Are you people thinking your posts are invisible again?

"Dr Jackson's gonna die when he sees this."

"What, again?"

Post #: 434
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 10:32:15 PM   
curtain twitcher

I don't know what the hell he is on about exactly, i don't remember that sending him a pm anyway, i was just taking the piss with him there, if i did mabye it was the other night when i was drunk at elevenish and i was pissed off at something really silly and trivial or something like that no doubt.

(in reply to Peppermint)
Post #: 435
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 2/7/2007 4:56:38 PM   
Manchurian candidate

Just John not thinking again. *Shakes head*

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 436
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 2/7/2007 6:34:51 PM   
curtain twitcher

Fool.*shakes head*

Post #: 437
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 2/7/2007 6:43:57 PM   
Manchurian candidate

So's yo' momma.

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 438
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 2/7/2007 6:45:14 PM   
curtain twitcher

quote:

So's yo' momma.

So you'd know would you?

Post #: 439
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 3/7/2007 5:59:37 PM   
Manchurian candidate

I'm yo' Pappa.

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 440
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 3/7/2007 8:42:27 PM   
curtain twitcher

So's yer ma.

Post #: 441
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 3/7/2007 8:45:54 PM   
The2ndRing

hey chum...................................................................................

ps

I've been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library

"Do you know what I like about you?
Fuck all."

Post #: 442
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 3/7/2007 8:50:31 PM   
curtain twitcher

quote:

ORIGINAL: The2ndRing

hey chum...................................................................................

ps

(in reply to The2ndRing)
Post #: 443
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 3/7/2007 9:33:50 PM   
The2ndRing

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: The2ndRing

ps

I've been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library

"Do you know what I like about you?
Fuck all."

Post #: 444
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 4/7/2007 1:13:58 PM   
curtain twitcher

Are you high?

(in reply to The2ndRing)
Post #: 445
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 4/7/2007 6:43:51 PM   
Manchurian candidate

I like fudge.

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 446
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 4/7/2007 6:53:04 PM   
curtain twitcher

Me too. I pm-ed you.

Post #: 447
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 4/7/2007 7:00:58 PM   
Manchurian candidate

Great. Anyway, what's with fudge? It's all sticky. N' shit.

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 448
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 4/7/2007 7:45:22 PM   
curtain twitcher

quote:

Great. Anyway, what's with fudge? It's all sticky. N' shit.

It's stickylicious!

Post #: 449
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 4/7/2007 7:46:37 PM   
Manchurian candidate

It's sticktastic.

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 14 [15] 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? Page: <<   < prev  12 13 14 [15] 16   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI