Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What Is Mammoth Threads?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? Page: <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 12/6/2007 6:39:44 PM   
Manchurian candidate

"Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-fucking."
Lyndon B. Johnson
"British Beatitudes! Beer, beef, business, bibles, bulldogs, battleships, buggery and bishops"
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
"Rose McGowan is a fucking clown"
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

(in reply to The2ndRing)
Post #: 391
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 14/6/2007 3:03:13 PM   
curtain twitcher

Lovely, trust MC to come up with that.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend. Those who have a rope around their neck and those who have the job of cutting.

(in reply to Manchurian candidate)
Post #: 392
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 15/6/2007 6:18:18 PM   
Manchurian candidate

quote:

ORIGINAL: curtain twitcher

Lovely, trust MC to come up with that.

I took that myself.

"Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-fucking."
Lyndon B. Johnson
"British Beatitudes! Beer, beef, business, bibles, bulldogs, battleships, buggery and bishops"
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

(in reply to curtain twitcher)
Post #: 393
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 15/6/2007 8:37:00 PM   
curtain twitcher

Is it a self portrait in photography?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend. Those who have a rope around their neck and those who have the job of cutting.

Post #: 394
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 16/6/2007 10:40:41 AM   
Manchurian candidate

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 395
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 16/6/2007 11:53:44 AM   
curtain twitcher

Got you!

Post #: 396
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 21/6/2007 5:27:53 PM   
matthewforan

Anybody else noticed that this thread doesn't actually qualify for the Mammoth thread.

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 397
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 22/6/2007 2:34:15 PM   
curtain twitcher

Inrestingly, yes.

(in reply to matthewforan)
Post #: 398
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 11:28:03 AM   
Manchurian candidate

quote:

ORIGINAL: matthewforan

Anybody else noticed that this thread doesn't actually qualify for the Mammoth thread.

Fools. We win the moral victory!

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 399
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 2:37:54 PM   
curtain twitcher

That's a classic photograph.

Post #: 400
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 2:57:57 PM   
Manchurian candidate

quote:

ORIGINAL: curtain twitcher

That's a classic photograph.

Its ironic to think that, in the picture I used, they didn't win the moral victory.

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 401
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 2:59:52 PM   
curtain twitcher

Good point there MC. It is ironic, but aren't subjects like this always usually so?

Post #: 402
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 3:32:14 PM   
Manchurian candidate

Subjects like 'What Is Mammoth Threads' do tend to be deceptivly deep.

< Message edited by Manchurian candidate -- 30/6/2007 8:34:32 PM >

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 403
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 4:55:53 PM   
curtain twitcher

I meant war.

Post #: 404
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 5:00:56 PM   
Manchurian candidate

Them too.

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 405
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 5:02:21 PM   
curtain twitcher

Ayp.

Post #: 406
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 5:11:56 PM   
Manchurian candidate

This thread was better a few pages back. Y'see? AgentGoth was the glue that held Mammoth Threads together.

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 407
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 5:27:04 PM   
curtain twitcher

In know, i have spoken to her before, but only a couple of times she wouldn't remember me.

Post #: 408
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 6:25:52 PM   
Peppermint

quote:

ORIGINAL: Manchurian candidate

This thread was better a few pages back. Y'see? AgentGoth was the glue that held Mammoth Threads together.

Ah, Agent Goth.  The one that was lost to WoW

"Dr Jackson's gonna die when he sees this."

"What, again?"

Post #: 409
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 6:27:50 PM   
curtain twitcher

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peppermint

quote:

ORIGINAL: Manchurian candidate

Ah, Agent Goth. The one that was lost to WoW

?

(in reply to Peppermint)
Post #: 410
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 8:36:58 PM   
Manchurian candidate

*Bitterly*

World. Of. Warcraft.

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 411
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 30/6/2007 11:33:55 PM   
curtain twitcher

Oh right.

Post #: 412
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:12:04 AM   
matthewforan

Have you seen the South Park episode in the World of Warcraft.

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 413
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:14:17 AM   
curtain twitcher

Yes it's funny.

Post #: 414
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:17:01 AM   
matthewforan

I just noticed that this thread wasn't started by a mod, unless I just haven't noticed that Lulu was a mod.

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 415
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:18:55 AM   
curtain twitcher

Lulu was a mod so that'll be when she started it.

Post #: 416
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:21:02 AM   
matthewforan

Never knew that, I liked your PM about the mods.

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 417
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:26:21 AM   
curtain twitcher

What pm? King_Wah and JV used to be too.

< Message edited by curtain twitcher -- 1/7/2007 12:27:30 AM >

Post #: 418
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:43:46 AM   
matthewforan

Okay it might not have been you, the one about which mod was my least favourite.

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 419
RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? - 1/7/2007 12:46:35 AM   
curtain twitcher

*cough*

Post #: 420
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What Is Mammoth Threads? Page: <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI