Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Sin City 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Sin City 2 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Sin City 2 - 13/2/2007 5:11:15 PM   
wdruck

Should be great, a dame to kill for is possibly the best story and the new material being written all sounds good too

(in reply to BatFan)
Post #: 61
RE: Sin City 2 Where The Hell Is It - 28/2/2007 1:10:15 PM   
matthewforan

Can someone please tell me what is going on with Sin City 2 this is one of the future films that i'm looking forward to seeing most and i'm worried that it might never come.

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to wdruck)
Post #: 62
RE: Sin City 2 Where The Hell Is It - 2/3/2007 7:11:09 PM   
ednamode

its coming isnt it? this august/september. i really cannot wait, honestly i thought that the first film was so cool that my head would explode and i even bought dwights red converse and wear them constantly, this should be fantastic cause miller and rodriguez know how brilliant the finished product looks their just gonna be more confidentand it has to work!

I never look back, darling. It distracts me from the now.

(in reply to matthewforan)
Post #: 63
RE: Sin City 2 Where The Hell Is It - 2/3/2007 7:18:39 PM   
alundpughe

Anyone know if we're ever going to get the extended version of the original?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/alundpughe

(in reply to ednamode)
Post #: 64
RE: Sin City 2 Where The Hell Is It - 2/3/2007 7:45:53 PM   
BatFan

Sin City will not be coming out until mid to late 2008 next year, as production was halted because they were waiting for Angelina Jolie, they waited so long that Robert Rodriguiez decided to do Grind House instead. Filming for Sin City 2 won't start until September at the earliest.

"You are in hell, little man! And I am the devil!"
"You're not the devil. You're practice"

(in reply to alundpughe)
Post #: 65
RE: Sin City 2 Where The Hell Is It - 2/3/2007 10:13:38 PM   
matthewforan

Cheers Batfan for that bit of info. I would prefer to have this movie sooner but they need to do it right.

Timon - It looks as though Robert Rodriguez has asked Rachel Weisz to step in if Jolie can't make it.

IMDb say that the script is ready but they haven't announced when it'll start filming.

< Message edited by matthewforan -- 2/3/2007 10:16:21 PM >

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to BatFan)
Post #: 66
RE: Sin City 2 - 26/4/2007 1:24:27 PM   
laulau1904

when is this out? i actually can't wait!!!!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 67
RE: Sin City 2 - 26/4/2007 3:04:35 PM   
Charlie Burns

Micky Rourke was a god damn legend in the first film, I hear that he's appearing in this next one as well, some how, even though he died in the first one. I hope it doesn't take too long to reach our cinema seats. Am proper looking forward to it

Sex Panther

(in reply to laulau1904)
Post #: 68
RE: Sin City 2 - 26/4/2007 5:57:09 PM   
Mighty_Booshy

Urgh, hated the first Sin City with a passion. Hopefully this one won't get as much hype and false "I loved it, it was sooo dedicated to the comic, the film noir style, the grittyness..." that every single person reeled to me. I swear it had brainwashing techniques in those CGI backgrounds, telling people to say those things. Always the same comment, nothing original. Probably better if they hadn't made a second film, but at least I won't waste time or money seeing this one.

"I tried singing once and they threw tomatoes. So after the show, I had a nice salad"

Post #: 69
RE: Sin City 2 - 27/4/2007 12:28:39 PM   
Charlie Burns

Scummer

Sex Panther

(in reply to Mighty_Booshy)
Post #: 70
RE: Sin City 2 - 27/4/2007 12:38:19 PM   
matthewforan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Charlie Burns

Micky Rourke was a god damn legend in the first film, I hear that he's appearing in this next one as well, some how, even though he died in the first one. I hope it doesn't take too long to reach our cinema seats. Am proper looking forward to it

I think they are doing the second Sin City book "A Dame To Kill For" which is set before any of the stories in the first Sin City film. They have just announced that this film will start filming in June so we are looking at a summer maybe winter 2008 date.

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Charlie Burns)
Post #: 71
RE: Sin City 2 - 27/4/2007 12:44:12 PM   
Charlie Burns

Cheers mate, looking forward too it. Are you the fountain of all knowledge?

Sex Panther

Post #: 72
RE: Sin City 2 - 27/4/2007 1:01:59 PM   
matthewforan

On Sin City, yes.

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Charlie Burns)
Post #: 73
RE: It will definately be cool... - 27/4/2007 5:38:47 PM   
curtain twitcher

It will fucking own. Nuff said. Can't wait for no. 3 as well!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend. Those who have a rope around their neck and those who have the job of cutting.

Post #: 74
RE: Sin City 2 Teaser - 2/5/2007 4:53:48 PM   
Timon

From Superherohype;

Smokin' Aces director Joe Carnahan revealed on his official Blog that Robert Rodriguez gave him a sneak peek at Sin City 2:

Robert Rodriguez stopped by the office yesterday and showed me what may become the teaser for 'SIN CITY 2' and HOLY SH*T is it something. I don't want to let any cats out of any bags, so all I can say is there's not a hetero male moviegoer alive that's not going to deeply DIG that spot. Remember, he's doing 'A Dame To Kill For' and brother has he got it. That guy's enthusiasm for filmmaking is infectious too. A solid bloke and a good soul.

The second "Sin City" book, "A Dame to Kill For," is an earlier story of Dwight McCarthy (Clive Owen's character), whose life is turned upside down when Ava, a woman from his past returns, saying she loves him and causing all sorts of problems for him.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to curtain twitcher)
Post #: 75
RE: Sin City 2 Teaser - 2/5/2007 7:55:50 PM   
matthewforan

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That is some cool news, can't wait for this movie WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO again. Anyway "A Dame to Kill For" is an ace graphic novel probably the best Sin City one.

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 76
RE: Sin City 2 Teaser - 2/5/2007 8:40:01 PM   
Swoz_MK

Wasn't Jolie touted as Ava?

Post #: 77
RE: Sin City 2 Teaser - 2/5/2007 8:50:12 PM   
matthewforan

Yeah but she couldn't do it so I think Rachel Weisz has been brought in.

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Swoz_MK)
Post #: 78
RE: Lesbian - 16/10/2007 6:44:20 PM   
Grendels04

To Tony Soprano: Please read the graphic novels. Ava's character has never been lesbo, and frankly it would ruin the character if she was. She is the uber femme fatale. I'm sure you can find something to tickle your purient fantasies on YouTube, but please not in this film ;)

This is one of my two fave Sin City novels. The other is Hell & Back.
Post #: 79
RE: Sin City 2 - 16/10/2007 10:29:47 PM   
xmagic_dustx

I haven't seen Sin City, but I know that Johnny Depp is going to be in Sin City 2 and 3 so that ignites my interest! :]

"I've killed a Hell of a lot of people to get to this point."

(in reply to Mighty_Booshy)
Post #: 80
RE: Sin City 2 - 17/10/2007 3:35:41 PM   
Deviation

Can't wait. Not excited about Johnny Depp being in Sin City 2 though. I dislike him now after Jack Sparrow.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to xmagic_dustx)
Post #: 81
RE: Sin City 2 - 31/10/2007 10:53:41 AM   
anakin solo

I can't wait for the second sin city film, because the first was fantastic and found myself really enjoying the marv and dwight stories and the style of what it was filmed improved the story even more, I hope that their is more characters in it that will freak us out like Kevin who was really creepy.

my ally is the force and what a powerful ally it is.

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 82
RE: JOHNNY BLOODY DEPP - 12/9/2008 2:03:26 PM   
matthewforan

Well this film is now going to be in 2010 really hope it gets going  quick because I'm really looking forward to it. It's still unknown who will play Ava Lord.

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 83
- 11/6/2014 9:49:56 PM   
rfreddricemer

Post #: 84
- 11/6/2014 9:50:07 PM   
rfreddricemer

Post #: 85
- 11/6/2014 9:50:11 PM   
rfreddricemer

Post #: 86
- 17/7/2014 6:49:11 PM   
rfreddricemer

Post #: 87
- 17/7/2014 6:49:17 PM   
rfreddricemer

Post #: 88
- 17/7/2014 6:49:23 PM   
rfreddricemer

Post #: 89
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Sin City 2 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI