Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Chelsea Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: Chelsea Thread Page: <<   < prev  204 205 [206] 207 208   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Chelsea Thread - 25/2/2013 6:26:42 PM   
Rinc

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

I don't get the insinuation. Is Mancini saying City only won the PL because of luck, as they got it with the last kick of the season?

A goal is a goal in the 1st or 91st minute.

The thing is Rinc, United have been doing it for years. Its not like we decided to score last gasp winners as soon as City were bought by a billionaire Sheikh.

Is this supposed to be directed at me? Because if it is, I never said Man Utd have only just started it. I was just adding more late wins to your list.

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 6151
RE: Chelsea Thread - 27/2/2013 10:23:45 PM   
Professor Moriarty

So, Rafa confirms he will be out at the end of the season.

Said it before and I'll say it again that IMO he isn't the right man for that job. But (other than for a massive pay out) who'd want it? Seems increasingly that the owner, players and fans are unwilling to give a manager their run. AVB may be getting it together at Spurs now (or is it just that Bale is in phenomenal form) and I think if Spurs were to finish above Chelsea it would be one in the eye for The Bridge.

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 6152
RE: Chelsea Thread - 27/2/2013 10:51:59 PM   
directorscut

Good to see Rafa stand up to those "fans" who have acted like spoiled brats since he came in.

Member of the TMNT 1000 Club.

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 6153
RE: Chelsea Thread - 27/2/2013 11:20:05 PM   
Goodfella

I'm not being funny but if he didn't want the job title interim manager and it's been a surfacing problem all along, why did he take the job? He's bemoaning things he knew about before he walked in the door. I'm not buying it.

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

(in reply to directorscut)
Post #: 6154
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 4:47:23 AM   
Saltire

Chelski are fooked.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 6155
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 7:40:33 AM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

I can understand Rafa's disappointment and confusion with the job title he has at Chelsea as I too feel mislead.

All this time I thought he was into rimming at Chelsea, not interimming at Chelsea.

Boy have egg and my face come into alignment.

Although that said, the big training ground bust up with John Terry now makes a lot less sense.

< Message edited by Sexual Harassment Panda -- 28/2/2013 7:50:47 AM >

Ole Gunnar Solskj�r - 1996-2007

Member of the MW2 Star 69 Club
Member of the CoD4 Mile High Club

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 6156
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 8:15:36 AM   
jonson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sexual Harassment Panda

All this time I thought he was into rimming at Chelsea, not interimming at Chelsea.

Hooray, about time he said what he thought. Whether he's the right manager or the wrong ones, the minority of Chelsea fans should hang their heads in shame. I hope it bites them all on the arses now.

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to Sexual Harassment Panda)
Post #: 6157
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 9:46:08 AM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

quote:

I don't get the insinuation. Is Mancini saying City only won the PL because of luck, as they got it with the last kick of the season?

A goal is a goal in the 1st or 91st minute.

The thing is Rinc, United have been doing it for years. Its not like we decided to score last gasp winners as soon as City were bought by a billionaire Sheikh.

Is this supposed to be directed at me? Because if it is, I never said Man Utd have only just started it. I was just adding more late wins to your list.

Looks like i quoted the Professor instead of you. Apologies.

Yes i was referring to you Rinc, but i did not say that you said that. My point was more in relation the article.

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 6158
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 10:27:15 AM   
Professor Moriarty

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

quote:

Hooray, about time he said what he thought. Whether he's the right manager or the wrong ones, the minority of Chelsea fans should hang their heads in shame. I hope it bites them all on the arses now.

Not sure what they have to be ashamed about. That they didn't want a manager who had not only given them stick in the past, but also hadn't been good enough for anyone else to give him a job for the last couple of years and IMO wasn't good enough for Chelsea.

Don't think he's achieved anything there and you can't blame the fans for that. Chelsea really have not excelled since he took over and he's not got Torres back in goal scoring touch. Oscar has come on, but he looked quality anyway, not sure he's brought many other Chelsea players on.

To me, he's just made himself look like a whingeing gob-shite now... so we've still got nothing changed.

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 6159
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 11:21:34 AM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

But Torres is scoring, he's got 15 this season and a few assists to his name. For someone who's confidence and been so she'll shocked for two seasons that's definitely a turn around.

Ole Gunnar Solskj�r - 1996-2007

Member of the MW2 Star 69 Club
Member of the CoD4 Mile High Club

Post #: 6160
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 11:24:51 AM   
Professor Moriarty

This from a report last week. Its hardly prolific

"He didn't play badly tonight," Benitez said about his forward who has scored once in his past 14 games - against League One Brentford."

Though he did stand in the way of one the other day that hit him on the head and went in, didn't he?

(in reply to Sexual Harassment Panda)
Post #: 6161
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 11:33:29 AM   
matty_b

I'll need to dig around to find the article, but there was something I read a few months ago that said the amount of match-winning goals that Torres has scored in his entire Chelsea career isn't even in double figures yet.

Chelsea paid 50m for the Torres that terrified defenders when he ran at them, looked like he couldn't miss, and tore Vidic apart on numerous occasions when Vidic was arguably the best defender in the PL. But they bought a Torres that only ever seems to score the third or fourth goal in a 5-0 rout of a lower league team in a domestic cup, or in a dead rubber tie in the CL.

The only goals of importance/genuine skill I remember him scoring was against Barcelona in the CL semi-final and one against Arsenal I think this season (or maybe last).

He may well have got double figures this season, but I'd be interested to see against whom those goals were. He's never scored against Liverpool - has he done so against Man City, Utd, Spurs, or any of the big European teams? Genuine question.

Contrast him to van Persie's imperious form this season, or how confident Aguero looks and it's more than a little embarrassing that Torres has basically turned into Salomon Kalou.

< Message edited by matty_b -- 28/2/2013 11:34:26 AM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

Post #: 6162
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 11:39:30 AM   
Skiba

Apologies but this is going to be long, ranty and sweary!

RA is obviously the reason for Chelsea's recent success...but he's also the reason for all problems. Started with him signing Shevchenko. No one could argue that he wasn't a great player, one of the best strikers of his generation. But to come to the PL at 29, after nearly 10 years in Serie A, was a big risk. Mourinho didn't want him because he knew it wouldn't work. But what's he going to do? Mourinho is not going to work like that so he leaves. He gives the job to Grant. A man who has barely any managing experience and is given a 4-year contract. Ha! Chelsea get to the CL final and finish second. There's outcry when he's sacked because of what "he" achieved. That dressing room needed a personality after Jose and that ain't Grant.

Then there was Scolari. A man who hadn't managed in club football for years, and when he did, it was in Brazil and Egypt. The players didn't like his methods, because his methods were absolute shit. Barely any fitness work and Cech was banned from having his research DVDs. So the players are just supposed to get on with it because he's in charge?

He signed Torres after seeing him demolish us the season before (or earlier the same season, can't remember). Why? Anelka and Drogba were great, so there was not a need for him. Then to get thrown in for his first game, against Liverpool, was a huge mistake. All three of them started and he had a shocker. Three central strikers? That's not even a 4-3-3! Torres has seen of several managers and has managed to kick to the form out of Demba Ba. Brilliant! He was given every chance by Chelsea fans for the best part of two years. Everyone wanted to see him do well and even when he had one of his many shocking games, he was still loved. Wrong player at the wrong club.

Ancelotti should never have been sacked. Absolute fucking disgrace. I've said it before, but he's the kind of manager that would've stayed for 10+ years, and there would've been a bundle of trophies. Probably not every season, but still a fucking bundle.

AVB. Just too big a task to take over at that point. He's obviously a decent coach but was seemed to have been given the job of phasing out the older players. He just did the wrong way. Why the fuck would you want to phase out Lampard? It's clear that he's still capable of scoring bundles and winning games. Drogba was probably going to leave anyway. Anelka still looked sharp to me. And Terry isn't the player he was but he was asked to play a system that clearly didn't suit him. He's still a very good centre back. And phasing them out to be replaced by who?

If you took a poll from Chelsea fans as to who they wanted to replace RDM, not one would've said Benitez. Not a single fucking one. It's like he's playing FIFA or football manager. 65th min, some players' fatigue are down, so he makes a change. Regardless of of the situation or how the game is going. No creativity. Just stick to plan A. When Fergie retires, what would happen if Mancini is his replacement? It would be fucking mayhem!

Di Matteo's name is sung because he won us the CL, but he was also a great player for us. Cantona's name is sung at every Utd game but no one says fuck all about that. And do you think Fergie gives a fuck about that? RDM wasn't ready for that job but he's club hero. No wonder fans are upset at his sacking.

Spurs finishing above us would be a huge embarrassment. Bale is definitely a major factor, and there's probably only two other players in the Europe who have as big an impact on their teams. "The" other two. But AVB certainly has to take a lot of credit.

I do find other fans' comments about Chelsea's history and having no fans very funny. Mainly Liverpool, Spurs and West Ham. Liverpool's history and fanbase is clear. But Spurs and West Ham? Spurs, two league titles and one more FA Cup. West Ham, zero titles and 3 FA cups. Rarely fill their ground yet they're moving to a free stadium with 50-60,000 capacity! But I forgot, they won us the World Cup didn't they?

Anyway, I define history by a video that the BBC released in 1990 called "The Official History of...". And the only clubs to get one were Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Man Utd, Sheff Weds and Chelsea.

We'd all like to see stability and that but I'd just say count the trophies.

Have a good time, all the time.

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 6163
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 11:48:15 AM   
Professor Moriarty

quote:

ORIGINAL: Skiba

Apologies but this is going to be long, ranty and sweary!

Actually I think that was a very succinct summary of the last number of years at Chelsea.

You missed out my biggest grumble that Chelsea buy youth, but then don't seem to know what to do with them and push them out on loan. So I've no idea what McEachran has done at Boro this season, but it seems to me that if he's a Lampard replacement he'd have benefited from being in and around Chelsea. Lukaku is young and a beast of a player, banging them in for WBA might be good experience for him, but again could Chelsea not have benefited from his goals instead of bringing in Ba?

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 6164
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 12:06:34 PM   
Flatulent_Bob

It also fails to put any blame on the players who have so far forced out a couple of managers most recently AVB.
Some of the stuff reported at the time was pathetic and was a clear attempt to deliberately to undermine them, which obviously worked.

The likes of Terry and Lampard shouldn't be absolved of their involvement in this type of unprofessional behavior, which is why personally I hope RA sticks to his guns and refuses to offer them new contracts.

quote:

Anyway, I define history by a video that the BBC released in 1990 called "The Official History of...". And the only clubs to get one were Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Man Utd, Sheff Weds and Chelsea.

Surely that's just blown your own point out of the water?

< Message edited by Flatulent_Bob -- 28/2/2013 12:08:48 PM >

I'm your huckleberry...

All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Oh my God! They banned Kenny!

Post #: 6165
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 12:22:33 PM   
superdan

quote:

Not sure what they have to be ashamed about. That they didn't want a manager who had not only given them stick in the past, but also hadn't been good enough for anyone else to give him a job for the last couple of years and IMO wasn't good enough for Chelsea.

Don't think he's achieved anything there and you can't blame the fans for that. Chelsea really have not excelled since he took over and he's not got Torres back in goal scoring touch. Oscar has come on, but he looked quality anyway, not sure he's brought many other Chelsea players on.

To me, he's just made himself look like a whingeing gob-shite now... so we've still got nothing changed.

Not sure I agree with you there, Prof. He was getting stick from the fans before he'd even walked through the door, some of it justified but most of it (imo) not - most of it was misplaced anger at the firing of RDM, but people understandably seem less willing to chant insults at President Roman. And not being able to bring players on? The two managers before him couldn't do that either, not to mention the fact he's only had half a season in the job himself. He may not have done much recently, but he still has an exemplary record as a club manager that bears comparison with the best of them.

Fact of the matter is Chelsea have simply been overtaken. They still have some outstanding players, but whereas under Mourinho their squad was one of the strongest in Europe, now it barely qualifies as one of the top 3 strongest in England. And the amount of grief Benitez has received has been (again, imo) vastly disproportionate to what he deserves. Couple that with the fact that everyone knows he'll be shown the door by the end of the season anyway, I wouldn't blame him if he just told the club to go fuck itself and walked. I'd certainly be inclined to, and then everyone would be happy.

Post #: 6166
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 12:27:02 PM   
Skiba

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flatulent_Bob

It also fails to put any blame on the players who have so far forced out a couple of managers most recently AVB.
Some of the stuff reported at the time was pathetic and was a clear attempt to deliberately to undermine them, which obviously worked.

The likes of Terry and Lampard shouldn't be absolved of their involvement in this type of unprofessional behavior, which is why personally I hope RA sticks to his guns and refuses to offer them new contracts.

quote:

Surely that's just blown your own point out of the water?

Thought you might've had an issue with that Bob!

And I don't lay any blame on the players because I think, for the most part, their actions were justifiable. They're footballers, winners, at the top of their profession. They know what's going to work more than a puppet having his strings pulled by a man who does not know football.

Prof, I've not been following McEachran either so don't know how he's doing or if he's played a lot. In the handful of games I've seen him play for Chelsea he looks like a tidy centre mid but that's about it. Can't see him being a double-figures scoring midfielder. The youth policy is a joke. Something like 20+ players out on loan and the likes of De Bruyne and Lukaku would improve the squad...now. No doubt about the long-term benefits of them playing regularly at top-flight clubs but the bench for some weeks recently has looked really weak.

(in reply to Flatulent_Bob)
Post #: 6167
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 1:28:48 PM   
Flatulent_Bob

quote:

And I don't lay any blame on the players because I think, for the most part, their actions were justifiable. They're footballers, winners, at the top of their profession. They know what's going to work more than a puppet having his strings pulled by a man who does not know football.

Come on the reports of arranging for players to be exactly a minute or two late when they've been told to report at a certain time is pretty shit.
Also I think its fair to say AvB knows a little about football.

quote:

Prof, I've not been following McEachran either so don't know how he's doing or if he's played a lot. In the handful of games I've seen him play for Chelsea he looks like a tidy centre mid but that's about it. Can't see him being a double-figures scoring midfielder. The youth policy is a joke. Something like 20+ players out on loan and the likes of De Bruyne and Lukaku would improve the squad...now. No doubt about the long-term benefits of them playing regularly at top-flight clubs but the bench for some weeks recently has looked really weak.

He's been doing well, regular first team starter and Boro are pushing for a playoff place but how many of those 30 appearances this season would he have gotten at Chelsea?
I think next year he could do with another loan to a West Brom/Fulham/Swansea/Villa who play decent football at a lower level.
He is only 19 (20 tomorrow), so he'd be 21 with a full PL season and 70 odd appearances under his belt.

< Message edited by Flatulent_Bob -- 28/2/2013 1:32:30 PM >

I'm your huckleberry...

All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Oh my God! They banned Kenny!

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 6168
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 1:30:42 PM   
Professor Moriarty

I personally think its a difficult issue regarding how much responsibility players have for removing managers.

I tend to fall on the side of what Skiba is saying. These are seasoned professionals and imo are more interested in having the best set up to win than undermining a manager for the sake of it. I think as none of us has all the details, its a tricky call.

And again, I think the finger goes back to Roman, if we take the specific case of AVB. According to reports he's pissed that the players removed his hand-picked man he'd paid a fortune for. Well, IMO he didn't do much to keep him. For example.
- If I'm correct, AVB didn't bring in a whole back room team. This is very odd and in practise just pitches one new fella against all the old guard on and off the pitch.
- A lot of the hullaballoo seems around the idea of whether Lampard was being dropped / phased out or not. Let's say he was. Well this seems to have come from the owner (so we think), who wanted a new broom sweeping out the old far too hastily. It was a business process set in motion by the owner that was set to fail and the manager took the brunt.
- I'm going to presume that Roman didn't sit down the players and say "right this is how its gonna be, if you don't like it there's a transfer list sheet on the wall and you can sign your name under it".

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 6169
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 2:53:53 PM   
Sinatra

Fucking Benitez....

Post #: 6170
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 3:48:18 PM   
Skiba

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flatulent_Bob

quote:

Come on the reports of arranging for players to be exactly a minute or two late when they've been told to report at a certain time is pretty shit.
Also I think its fair to say AvB knows a little about football.

quote:

He's been doing well, regular first team starter and Boro are pushing for a playoff place but how many of those 30 appearances this season would he have gotten at Chelsea?
I think next year he could do with another loan to a West Brom/Fulham/Swansea/Villa who play decent football at a lower level.
He is only 19 (20 tomorrow), so he'd be 21 with a full PL season and 70 odd appearances under his belt.

Not knowing football was aimed at RA rather than AVB. But I think you need to stop reading The Sun!

Assuming Lampard is going then he may get a lot more games. Probably not though as they'll just bring someone in for 's. As I've said, the youth policy is bollocks. All the shit we went through to get Kakuta and he plays about 5 games and then sent out on loan. Admittedly he was pretty gash! Scott Sinclair is another one. Quite a lot of bother and compo to one of the Bristol clubs, I think, and he doesn't play. Again, probably not good enough but there are mistakes being made in recruiting, then. I cannot think of another player that has come through the youth system and progressed other than Terry. That is not right. Bertrand is likely to be very good but I don't think there's anyone else.

In that time we've seen countless players at Arsenal come through (then sold ). Cole, Carrick, Defoe (sort of), Lampard, Ferdinand, Johnson (West Ham, there's your history. Chelsea's feeder club!) over in East London. Plus how many at Utd. Then smaller clubs and lower league clubs producing better youth players than the rich and mighty Chelsea. Doesn't make sense.

Post #: 6171
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 4:44:04 PM   
Professor Moriarty

Beeb kindly put up Rafa's win ratio compared to other Chelsea managers in the PL era

1. Guus Hiddink (72.7%).
2. Jose Mourinho (67.6%).
3. Avram Grant (66.7%).
4. Carlo Ancelotti (62.6%)
5. Roberto Di Matteo (61.9%)
6. Felipe Scolari (55.6%)
7. Claudio Ranieri (53.3%)
8. Gianluca Vialli (52.9%)
9. Rafael Benitez (51.9%)
10. Ruud Gullit (50.0%)
11. Andre Villas-Boas (47.5%)
12. David Webb (38.5%)
13. Ian Porterfield (36.1%)
14. Glenn Hoddle (33.8%).

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 6172
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 5:16:29 PM   
directorscut

What are those stats supposed to tell us - that Avram Grant is a better manager than Ancelotti?

Member of the TMNT 1000 Club.

Post #: 6173
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 5:42:56 PM   
Rinc

I agree with some of what Benitez has said. When he was appointed and fans were moaning about it, some on here, I said it wouldn't do any good to boo the manager. And come on has it done any good? At the end of this your club just looks more ridiculous. And Benitez is right about the interim manager role, that title, and the feeling it must give to him and the players, must undermine a lot of what he does.

But then again like Goodfella said, Benitez knew about the job title so why did he accept it? And everyone knows what you're getting yourself into by joining Chelsea. Not just the politics withe owner and fans but also about the Terry/Lampard power, the slow centre backs and Torres' lack of confidence. Benitez also knew what he'd said about Chelsea fans in the past (although I still think that's been blown out of proportion - he said it as a rival manager to curry favour with his own fans) so he must have known if things didn't go right they'd be on his back. I suppose he didn't expect them to be on his back from the first instant.

Some of the blame must go to Abramovich too. Yes the guy is ultimately responsible for all your success but that shouldn't absolve him of all blame. He's too trigger happy with managers, which means nobody has time to really develop a team with their own players. So Chelsea have a composite of several managers' teams with no clear identity or vision of recruitment and style. And although I think Terry, Lampard and co have to take some blame, if Abramovich is so bothered by their actions against managers and therefore won't give them new contracts, why doesn't he just ship them out now? Why let them remain in the club like a poison?

So to some up, it's everyone's fault.

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

Post #: 6174
RE: Chelsea Thread - 28/2/2013 5:49:50 PM   
jonson

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

quote:

Course they should be ashamed. They never gave him a chance.
How many football fans get their manager of choice? Practically none! But do they turn up with banners week in week out? Benitez was 100% right in saying that the fans should be getting behind the team. Moan at the chairman instead (they daren't in case he fucks off and leaves them half a billion in debt)
Everyone knows he won't be there next season, so give him some backing and see how far he can get them, They were never challenging for the title this year, even the most hardcore Chelsea fan could tell you that. Champions league? I think we can all agree that last year was a one-off.
Who else would the fans want? They've been through and nearly ruined most of Europe's top managers in the past 5 years, and in my honest opinion have had their glory years under Mourinho, which is unlikely to come back round again, especially as other teams have moved alongside and even ahead of their spending capacity.
I just find it really negative, and typical of football fans. We all do it. We all despise certain players until they actually pull our own shirt on. I don't mind that, it goes with the territory, but to be so anti-Benitex from the off was really negative, and IMO, pretty shameful.

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

Post #: 6175
RE: Chelsea Thread - 2/3/2013 2:56:27 PM   
Professor Moriarty

BBC Sport chief football writer Phil McNulty at Stamford Bridge:
"And another banner at the Bridge: 'The Interim One'."

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 6176
RE: Chelsea Thread - 10/3/2013 4:39:33 PM   
impqueen

I really dislike Javier Hernandez the little prick always scores against us. I expect a thrashing today.

Yes, always.

Post #: 6177
RE: Chelsea Thread - 10/3/2013 4:50:04 PM   
impqueen

We are unbelievable shit. I mean weve not been good all season but the last couple of months? Fucking atrocious the entire team play as if theyve met only 5 minutes before kick-off, no communication, no urgency, no creativity, nothing. I dont recall loathing my team before but Ive lost all enthusiasm the last few weeks they really look as though they dont give a fuck.

Yes, always.

(in reply to impqueen)
Post #: 6178
RE: Chelsea Thread - 10/3/2013 4:54:09 PM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to impqueen)
Post #: 6179
RE: Chelsea Thread - 10/3/2013 4:58:26 PM   
impqueen

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Cheers.

Yes, always.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 6180
Page:   <<   < prev  204 205 [206] 207 208   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: Chelsea Thread Page: <<   < prev  204 205 [206] 207 208   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI