Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

3rd Rock From the Sun

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> 3rd Rock From the Sun Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3rd Rock From the Sun - 19/9/2006 9:00:13 PM   
porter83

I bought the complete series on Play for 47 quid for 6 seasons. How amazing is that for a complete collection? Does anyone else love this show? All of my friends hardly even remember it, I thought it was hilarious.

On August 29th, 1997, its gonna feel pretty fucking real to you too. Anybody not wearing 2 million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day. Get it?

Post #: 1
RE: 3rd Rock From the Sun - 20/9/2006 3:32:06 PM   
soderbergh1

i remember and love it! i watched the first time round when it was on tv and then all the way through again a couple of years ago when itv2 started showing 2 episoded every weekday night from start to finish.

brilliant! officer don was a fond favourite of mine.

"Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy."

LAST 3 FILMS WATCHED:
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ***
Iron Man ***
Dasavatharam ***

(in reply to porter83)
Post #: 2
RE: 3rd Rock From the Sun - 20/9/2006 4:11:37 PM   
Art Vandelay

Brilliant! I've always thought that if i could write an Episode for any show, it would be this one. There's just so much oppertunity involved in it, with such incredibly excentric characters. And only 47 quid? I might have to consider that one myself.

Jamdodge1: The Burial - An epic and tragic tale of Lies, Betrayal, Redemption & jam on a 12 year old's head...

"Fuck! The cunts found us. Get the fucking rifle."

(in reply to soderbergh1)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> 3rd Rock From the Sun Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI