Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the goriest movie ever!!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the goriest movie ever!!! Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 29/5/2007 12:45:33 AM   
CURIOUS_GEORGE

You don't seen too happy Wilbert, that bandwagon not so cozy after all?

www.georgehorne.co.uk

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 121
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 29/5/2007 8:18:47 AM   
Wilbert

Maybe its because its so early, curiousgeorge, but what you mean?

You're killing Independent George!!!!

(in reply to CURIOUS_GEORGE)
Post #: 122
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 29/5/2007 10:45:18 AM   
CURIOUS_GEORGE

All I'm saying is that everyone started to actually believe this film might actually exist after the release of a frankly Mspaint worthy movie poster. Everyone was jumping onto the bandwagon and now things are starting to look dubious.

www.georgehorne.co.uk

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 123
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 29/5/2007 11:48:02 AM   
Prophet_of_Doom

quote:

ORIGINAL: CURIOUS_GEORGE

All I'm saying is that everyone started to actually believe this film might actually exist after the release of a frankly Mspaint worthy movie poster. Everyone was jumping onto the bandwagon and now things are starting to look dubious.

Oh how you will regret those words CG when you see the pictures of Jamdodge walking down the red carpet of Cannes arm in arm with Liam Neeson and Cillian Murphy

Post #: 124
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 29/5/2007 1:59:57 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

I see what happened, CG. I can assure you that there is no seat for Wilbert on that bandwagon.
I am as dubious as the next person about this whole thing.
I expect to see a pic from the set with Liam Neeson in full Qui Gon Jinn mode badly photoshopped in any day now!

Post #: 125
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 29/5/2007 3:16:36 PM   
Prophet_of_Doom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wilbert

quote:

I see what happened, CG. I can assure you that there is no seat for Wilbert on that bandwagon.
I am as dubious as the next person about this whole thing.
I expect to see a pic from the set with Liam Neeson in full Qui Gon Jinn mode badly photoshopped in any day now!

I'm assuming that someone with such a high profile hit on their hands is currently spending all their time in meetings with distribution agents.

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 126
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 29/5/2007 6:15:47 PM   
Art Vandelay

...Exactly.

Jamdodge1: The Burial - An epic and tragic tale of Lies, Betrayal, Redemption & jam on a 12 year old's head...

"Fuck! The cunts found us. Get the fucking rifle."

(in reply to Prophet_of_Doom)
Post #: 127
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 30/5/2007 5:39:17 PM   
jamdodge1

Sorry guys, didn't realise you were all so eagerly awaiting it. I thought you'd all lost interest in my film. Don't worry, Cillian Murphy is in it as is Neeson and I realised it takes longer to make this than expected.

(in reply to Art Vandelay)
Post #: 128
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 30/5/2007 8:17:44 PM   
CURIOUS_GEORGE

quote:

ORIGINAL: jamdodge1

Sorry guys, didn't realise you were all so eagerly awaiting it. I thought you'd all lost interest in my film. Don't worry, Cillian Murphy is in it as is Neeson and I realised it takes longer to make this than expected.

My theory proves correct!

www.georgehorne.co.uk

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 129
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 30/5/2007 10:39:23 PM   
adamdavidsmith

Post #: 130
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 8:08:29 AM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: jamdodge1

Just to be clear, jamdodge1, this is Liam Neeson of The Phantom Menace and Cillian Murphy of Sunshine fame, right?

Not just two blokes with the same name from your hometown?

Do you even have a photo from the set with them in it? Forget about the trailer, just show us a photo.

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 131
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 11:32:31 AM   
Manchurian candidate

This thread... IS AMAZING!!!

Did I menton that im also making a filme? Yeh, its going 2 b the gretest filme ever its also the goriest Yeh its very proffesionel an its going to hav tom cruise in it aswell as mark hamil yeh you just wiat till i show u th e postar an d the traliar

< Message edited by Manchurian candidate -- 31/5/2007 11:35:30 AM >

"Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-fucking."
Lyndon B. Johnson
"British Beatitudes! Beer, beef, business, bibles, bulldogs, battleships, buggery and bishops"
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
"Rose McGowan is a fucking clown"
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 132
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 2:42:40 PM   
Art Vandelay

quote:

Do you even have a photo from the set with them in it? Forget about the trailer, just show us a photo.

Yeah, same here. Just show me a picture and i'll shut right up.

Jamdodge1: The Burial - An epic and tragic tale of Lies, Betrayal, Redemption & jam on a 12 year old's head...

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 133
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 2:43:00 PM   
zombiemaster

quote:

ORIGINAL: Manchurian candidate

Did I menton that im also making a filme? Yeh, its going 2 b the gretest filme ever its also the goriest Yeh its very proffesionel an its going to hav tom cruise in it aswell as mark hamil yeh you just wiat till i show u th e postar an d the traliar

Whats your film called and how did you get mark hamil in your movie

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth

(in reply to Manchurian candidate)
Post #: 134
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 2:56:45 PM   
CURIOUS_GEORGE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Art Vandelay

quote:

Yeah, same here. Just show me a picture and i'll shut right up.

Likewise.

www.georgehorne.co.uk

Post #: 135
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 3:00:31 PM   
CURIOUS_GEORGE

Dear o' dear, look what I just found...
http://youtube.com/jamdodge1
Not the iconic filmmaker we all thought he was...

www.georgehorne.co.uk

Post #: 136
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 3:57:47 PM   
Manchurian candidate

quote:

ORIGINAL: zombiemaster

quote:

Whats your film called and how did you get mark hamil in your movie

its calllled err tokyo story although its noting lik e the oteher toyko story an i got mark in my movie becase he lived across the street from me and were friends.

this is the postar:

remember it is not very gory because it is not in colour and it is only the test postar anyway.

"Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-fucking."
Lyndon B. Johnson
"British Beatitudes! Beer, beef, business, bibles, bulldogs, battleships, buggery and bishops"
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

(in reply to zombiemaster)
Post #: 137
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 4:14:16 PM   
adamdavidsmith

bunch of vultures on this thread, post your trailer Jamdodge, wanna see what its like

Post #: 138
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 4:44:52 PM   
David Dvd 1988

quote:

ORIGINAL: adamdavidsmith

bunch of vultures on this thread, post your trailer Jamdodge, wanna see what its like

Me too.....bunch of savages in this town

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'

http://www.angryalien.com

(in reply to adamdavidsmith)
Post #: 139
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 5:24:12 PM   
TheManWithNoShame

quote:

This thread never ceases to amaze me. I particularly like this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UAmOrEGDlBo

Oh and MC, Ive seen your film, and I must say Ive never been so bored in my life. Never try film-making ever again.

sorry jbg :( i promise to stop being such a silly boy.

Post #: 140
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 5:36:12 PM   
Manchurian candidate

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheManWithNoShame

quote:

This thread never ceases to amaze me. I particularly like this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UAmOrEGDlBo

Oh and MC, Ive seen your film, and I must say Ive never been so bored in my life. Never try film-making ever again.

Hey, hey! I've sent you a follow-up PM!!!

Anyway, after seeing those youtube videos, I'm really, really looking forward to the trailer.

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

(in reply to TheManWithNoShame)
Post #: 141
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 5:44:36 PM   
TheManWithNoShame

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hey, hey! I've sent you a follow-up PM!!!

Anyway, after seeing those youtube videos, I'm really, really looking forward to the trailer.

Well these two things are the best news Ive had all week.

One: Good films are being appreciated
Two: I wont look like a fool for slagging off Jamdodge's claims.

Post #: 142
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 5:49:05 PM   
Manchurian candidate

quote:

Well these two things are the best news Ive had all week.

One: Good films are being appreciated
Two: I wont look like a fool for slagging off Jamdodge's claims.

Hey! I said never to speak of this again!

Lyndon B. Johnson
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

Post #: 143
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 7:32:32 PM   
zombiemaster

Where the hell is this trailer

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth

Post #: 144
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 7:35:20 PM   
jamdodge1

CURIOUS_GEORGE, I'm sorry but you're an idiot, If you think that is my youtube account ypu are heading the wrong way. First of all, I'm Irish, second of all I would never use the same username in two different accounts and finally I'm not some 18 year old eurovision twat. Infact I'm quite sick of this abuse, you all think of yourselves as detectives so I'll put an end to it right now, everyone who's on my side can leave a message on my personal page saying they support me and I'll PM the onset pictures, trailers etc. The rest of you can create your own tread called "How much I hate Jamdodge"

Post #: 145
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 8:38:18 PM   
TheManWithNoShame

Or you could just post the pictures andprove us all wrong. You cant make such big claims and have absolutely nothin to back yourself up.

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 146
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 10:00:38 PM   
Art Vandelay

There's another JamDodge1? Hmm...

Post #: 147
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 10:02:35 PM   
adamdavidsmith

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Dvd 1988

quote:

ORIGINAL: adamdavidsmith

Me too.....bunch of savages in this town

(in reply to David Dvd 1988)
Post #: 148
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 10:03:56 PM   
adamdavidsmith

quote:

ORIGINAL: Art Vandelay

There's another JamDodge1? Hmm...

who me? or Man With No....

Coz I aint Jamdodge 1

Post #: 149
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 31/5/2007 10:16:45 PM   
Art Vandelay

No, i just mean it's pretty darn unlikely that there's someone else out there with the username Jamdodge1. Me thinks it's also his YouTube account.

But seriously, i wanna be proven wrong. I really do. Post either a trailer or just one simple picture of the one of the two stars, and you can rip it out of me as much as you want.

(in reply to adamdavidsmith)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the goriest movie ever!!! Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI