Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the goriest movie ever!!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the goriest movie ever!!! Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the goriest m... - 6/9/2006 8:06:26 PM   
jamdodge1

Hi everyone,
My name is Jamdodge and I'm sick of Peter Jackson being adored for Briandead. I can and will make a movie even more gory than it.
Braindead will look like Chicken Run compared to my film.
Along with a few friends I will change the face of horror with a film that will be so sickening that it will recieve an instant NC-17 rating in the US and possibly be banned over here. Just watch me. (disagree with me? of course you do...)
Post #: 1
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 6/9/2006 9:41:26 PM   
jamdodge1

Hostel, Audition, The Evil Dead? No way.

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 2
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 6/9/2006 9:44:45 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: jamdodge1

Hi everyone,
My name is Jamdodge and I'm sick of Peter Jackson being adored for Briandead. I can and will make a movie even more gory than it.
Along with a few friends I will change the face of horror with a film that will be so sickening that it will recieve an instant NC-17 rating in the US and possibly be banned over here. Just watch me. (disagree with me? of course you do...)

Come back when you've done it. Nobody is interested in idle boasts. Anyone could say what you just said.

You're killing Independent George!!!!

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 3
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 6/9/2006 9:57:26 PM   
nuttjob

Well I'm gonna go a little further and make the greatest action film ever! There'll be more guns, explosions, gun-kata, squibs and kung-fu than anything you've seen before. As well as that there'll be cameo's from Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis, Sam Jackson and Antonio Banderas! I'll show that damn Rodriguez bloke!

P.S. Thinking about it, I really want to make a film like this.

UK-SF Join us!

http://www.youtube.com/nuttjob

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 4
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 7/9/2006 11:16:18 AM   
Clark Kent

My name is Clark and I'm going to make the stupidest post ever made, oh I think I got beat...

(in reply to nuttjob)
Post #: 5
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 7/9/2006 12:52:14 PM   
Sutty

quote:

Hi everyone,

Isn't that what Eli Roth said about Hostel? Turned out he was full of shit. I get the feeling maybe you're running before you can walk. Have you got any proof to back you up? Any make up pics you've done? Basic storyline? Charactures? Budgets? Script spec? Previous amatuer movies you've made? Anything other than idle boasts and empty words? 

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
Where there is darkness, light."

"When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'"

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 6
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 7/9/2006 4:48:52 PM   
zombiemaster

Your an idiot

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 7
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 7/9/2006 6:35:28 PM   
cillitbang

Woah, let's not crush his dream.

Is our purpose on this board to crush people? I know we have to be practical, but come on, if the kid says he can do it and he doesn't, well, it's on his head- no skin off my back.

I'm going to make a crazy movie. I mean, not crazy-crazy, but Gilliam, Kaufman-crazy.

www.youtube.com/Willwebbful
www.youtube.com/indietrix

(in reply to zombiemaster)
Post #: 8
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 8/9/2006 12:18:14 PM   
mrhubar

got any filmes under your name now at all? shorts, anything we can see?

Www.BUMCHINPRODUCTIONS.COM <~~ My New Website, Check It Out!!

"You Want More Fight" - Jackie Chan

(in reply to cillitbang)
Post #: 9
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 9/9/2006 12:46:29 AM   
mr_t

I think the film Evil Aliens possibly tops Peter Jacksons Braindead in terms of gore. Shame the film never saw an audience in the UK...or anywhere else for that matter.

(in reply to mrhubar)
Post #: 10
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 10/9/2006 8:37:12 PM   
RuffKut

quote:

ORIGINAL: mr_t

Shame the film never saw an audience in the UK...or anywhere else for that matter.

It's also a shame that it's rather shite.

Diane, I'm holding in my hand a small box of chocolate bunnies...

(in reply to mr_t)
Post #: 11
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 15/9/2006 5:45:15 PM   
jamdodge1

I'll be happy to show you some test photos if someone told me how to post up photos.

(in reply to RuffKut)
Post #: 12
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 15/9/2006 5:54:21 PM   
Jackie

1. Upload said images to a free server such as http://www.photobucket.com
2. Copy and paste the link between the image tags: [image] your link [/image]

Jackie.

http://dwightsheep.pocketses.net

1. Epic Movie ***
2. Date Movie **
3. Music & Lyrics ***
4. Strings ****
5. Grave of the Fireflies *****

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 13
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 16/9/2006 5:24:22 PM   
jamdodge1

Thanks Jackie, Here are some of the less gory images (the gorier scenes will require proper blood FX which I'm ordering in the post) from the opening scene 

in which a group of twelve year old children are attacked by a bunch of radioactive undead due to sellfield (spelling?) blasts (pretty tame compared to some other scenes in the movie like when a guy is tortured by having his skin removed slowly with a potatoe peeler)

< Message edited by jamdodge1 -- 16/9/2006 10:54:44 PM >

(in reply to Jackie)
Post #: 14
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 16/9/2006 5:34:15 PM   
Jackie

No problem - looks like it would've been a blast for the make-up artist!

Jackie.

http://dwightsheep.pocketses.net

1. Epic Movie ***
2. Date Movie **
3. Music & Lyrics ***
4. Strings ****
5. Grave of the Fireflies *****

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 15
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 16/9/2006 6:06:02 PM   
jamdodge1

The severed hand looks a bit un-gory (or at least compared to Braindead) but there will be proper colouring added in pp.

(in reply to Jackie)
Post #: 16
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 16/9/2006 10:53:19 PM   
jamdodge1

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 17
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 17/9/2006 1:01:23 AM   
Art Vandelay

What's the budget for this film? If you don't mind me asking.

Jamdodge1: The Burial - An epic and tragic tale of Lies, Betrayal, Redemption & jam on a 12 year old's head...

"Fuck! The cunts found us. Get the fucking rifle."

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 18
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 17/9/2006 10:00:43 AM   
Wilbert

quote:

Thanks Jackie, Here are some of the less gory images (the gorier scenes will require proper blood FX which I'm ordering in the post) from the opening scene

in which a group of twelve year old children are attacked bya bunch of radioactiveundead due tosellfield (spelling?)blasts(pretty tame compared to some other scenes in the movie like when a guy is tortured by having his skin removed slowly with a potatoe peeler)

Peter Jackson must be shitting himself!
Is the body in the second photo supposed to be headless? Because I think I might be able to see a head there. I'm not sure!

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 19
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 17/9/2006 10:20:50 AM   
jamdodge1

I get that alot. No that is not a bit of brain, it is merely a stream of darker blood squirting from the neck. Haven't you seen Fight Club? All the blood in that is dark.

As for the budget, I don't know specifics but it's somewhere between 5000 and 10,000.

< Message edited by jamdodge1 -- 17/9/2006 10:37:04 AM >

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 20
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 17/9/2006 6:39:53 PM   
target

Wow, were did you get the money?

We're not retreating we're advancing in another direction

Thanks for the AV darthbane.

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 21
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 17/9/2006 9:55:03 PM   
jamdodge1

I borrowed most of it from local companies but raised some by myself with a walk across the country. Here is another screenshot of blood splatter:

I know it's not too gory at the moment but just trust me, I am currently in the proccess of hiring a professional SFX artist.

(in reply to target)
Post #: 22
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 18/9/2006 5:26:34 PM   
PedroSanchez

quote:

Ooh yeah, cos' this looks soooo gory.

''What business is it of yours where I'm from, friendo?''

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 23
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 18/9/2006 5:36:52 PM   
jamdodge1

Do I really have to repeat this over and over again. They are test photos! They are not part of the movie! The movie will be way more violent.

(in reply to PedroSanchez)
Post #: 24
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 18/9/2006 5:45:13 PM   
PedroSanchez

quote:

(pretty tame compared to some other scenes in the movie like when a guy is tortured by having his skin removed slowly with a potatoe peeler)

How does this scene fit into the plot? Is there actually a plot? Or are you just throwing loads of scenes together, making each one gorier than the last?

Congratulations, your film is shaping up to be completely shit.

''What business is it of yours where I'm from, friendo?''

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 25
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 18/9/2006 5:52:37 PM   
jamdodge1

The basic plot goes like this:
  1. A guy is searching for something in his basement. He is standing on a ladder reaching something on the top shelf.
  2. He falls and hits his head, knocking him unconcious, he wakes up and the world has changed (I know this is similar to 28 Days later but it will be played out very differently)
  3. Cellofield (spelling?) has blown up and killed most of the people in Britain so the character goes on a boat to Ireland where instead of being dead, all the inhabitants have been mutated and deformed in the blasts. They have a strange and sudden thirst for human flesh.

Of course I will adapt the story more and include nods to recent matters (9/11 etc...) and of coruse films. I think it will be rather enjoyable.

(in reply to PedroSanchez)
Post #: 26
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 18/9/2006 6:36:34 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

The basic plot goes like this:
  1. A guy is searching for something in his basement. He is standing on a ladder reaching something on the top shelf.
  2. He falls and hits his head, knocking him unconcious, he wakes up and the world has changed (I know this is similar to 28 Days later but it will be played out very differently)
  3. Cellofield (spelling?) has blown up and killed most of the people in Britain so the character goes on a boat to Ireland where instead of being dead, all the inhabitants have been mutated and deformed in the blasts. They have a strange and sudden thirst for human flesh.

Of course I will adapt the story more and include nods to recent matters (9/11 etc...) and of coruse films. I think it will be rather enjoyable.

Isn't this the basic plot of EVERY ZOMBIE MOVIE EVER MADE?

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 27
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 18/9/2006 9:51:01 PM   
jamdodge1

Zombie films must abide by a certain set of rules:
  • The alive must be in minority to the undead. Say one alive to every thousand zombie. (28 Days Later)
  • Zombies can only be killed by a headshot or severing of the head/brain (Dawn of the Dead)
  • If you're bitten by a zombie you must turn into one. (Night of the Living Dead)

There are loads more but what do people praise PJ for on Braindead, it was more or less the same as every other movie. That's where I come in, this won't only be remembered for the film that broke the gore record but also broke the rules!

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 28
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 18/9/2006 9:59:54 PM   
James2183

Why do films have to follow a certain set of rules? Some of the most entertaining and interesting films have been the ones that have broke the rules.

Braindead is praised because it's an interesting twist on the zombie genre with a great sense of humour and a shit load of blood. Just because a film contains vast amounts of gore, doesn't mean it's a good film. This is why Braindead succeded

Hey bub, I aint finished with you yet!

"We do not beat the reaper by living longer. We beat the reaper by living well and living fully" - Randy Pausch

(in reply to jamdodge1)
Post #: 29
RE: My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the gorie... - 18/9/2006 10:06:15 PM   
jamdodge1

I know but some rules are placed in order to keep films from falling apart, obiously one of the rules isn't going to be "the main character can never die" or else people will be bored but some rules help keep a film interesting such as "you can't see the monster straight away"

This worked brilliantly in such films as The Descent but can be broken in a way that it's used to its advantage such as Dawn of the Dead.

But that's a little off topic. Now does anyone actually believe I can do this because gathering online support could really help advertise my movie. (Damn, it worked for those Blair Witch kids)

(in reply to James2183)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> My name is Jamdodge and I'm going to make the goriest movie ever!!! Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI