Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread Page: <<   < prev  36 37 38 39 [40]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 14/5/2007 6:06:45 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

I know this isn's entirely the correct place to post this, but there wasn't a thread for series 2 on Channel 5 (I'm sure I'm the only one who has been watcing at C5 speed)

I adored the final 2 episodes, just brilliant. In all honesty, the least interesting aspect was Derek and Meredith, but it was still a good way to close the series. I'm hoping she'll choose Finn.

I love the fact that Callie is so besotted with George, and I really felt sorry for her when she was upset with him, but George's response was equally heartfelt. I'd like to see them make it as a couple.

Poor old Denny. It was impossible not to like that guy and I really, really wanted him and Izzy to get together. The initial scenes with the interns trying to work on him after they they discover Burke isn't coming were fantasic, wonderful drama. Even though I knew he died, and I was half expecting it not to be true, especially as everything was going so well. I don't mind admitting that I cried. A lot. It was nice that Karev actually did the decent thing for once and comforted her, actually bein more useful than the others for a change. It was nice that Denny's death seemed to affect everyone, not just the interns.

I love the Burke/Chruistina relationship, and we saw it at it's best and it's worst. It was horrible during the surgey when Christina couldn't help comfort him, but she finally showed her good nature at the end. It'll be interesting to see just how much the surgerey has affected him.

I loved the scenes when all the interns speack in private with Webber. Often funny, but quite emotional as well, barely scratcing the surface of the problems they all have.

Best scene wasn't a dramatic one, but when George and Meredith are left alone in he corridor and they finally speak about their night together. George saying sorry to her was really powerful I thought.

On the whole, series 2 has been fantastic, an improvement on a very impressive first series. I just need to wait a year until series 3 now.

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to Grunny)
Post #: 1171
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 14/5/2007 10:36:17 AM   
Stillwater

AAh I finally seen all of season 2! Hoorah!!  *sob sob* cant beleive denny died..sure didnt see that one coming..but it was still sad even though twas predicted from the outset...

oh by the by anyone heard whats been happening in season 3?? (i really need to stop goin on these american sites which spoil everything for me).. tis a bit... shall I say unexpected?

Forum Innuendo Champion 2009

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

(in reply to Gimli The Dwarf)
Post #: 1172
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 14/5/2007 10:40:13 AM   
theram05

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stillwater

AAh I finally seen all of season 2! Hoorah!!  *sob sob* cant beleive denny died..sure didnt see that one coming..but it was still sad even though twas predicted from the outset...

oh by the by anyone heard whats been happening in season 3?? (i really need to stop goin on these american sites which spoil everything for me).. tis a bit... shall I say unexpected?

SHUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and wasnt it great that Denny bit the big one, thank god...

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 1173
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 14/5/2007 10:53:45 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

It wasn't great, it was horrible

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 1174
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 14/5/2007 1:11:59 PM   
Merly

Season 3 starts in 2 weeks on Living.  Yay

The She shepherd hot chocolated me, it's her juju.

(in reply to Gimli The Dwarf)
Post #: 1175
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 14/5/2007 5:19:34 PM   
Stillwater

man, cant wait to move back home next year so I can watch GA on living

dont worry Ram I wasnt gonna say anything!

Forum Innuendo Champion 2009

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

(in reply to Merly)
Post #: 1176
Page:   <<   < prev  36 37 38 39 [40]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread Page: <<   < prev  36 37 38 39 [40]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI