Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 7/9/2006 1:45:57 PM   
grissom

no, i'm not kidding

"There are two things you never want to let people see how you make 'em: laws and sausages."

"You think I'm so desperate to save my ass I'm gonna roll over on Jed Bartlet? I take a bullet for the president, he doesn't take one for me."

(in reply to Merly)
Post #: 31
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 7/9/2006 1:46:17 PM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

No, I checked the caption out on TV too. True enough, all the girls are intrigued with a pregnant male. I smell a rat.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

(in reply to Merly)
Post #: 32
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 7/9/2006 4:36:59 PM   
Merly

Big Rat

Maybe it's Burkes friend from the first series who had an ovary

The She shepherd hot chocolated me, it's her juju.

(in reply to Jessica_ca_ca_ca)
Post #: 33
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 9:35:14 AM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

Great episode last night!

Anyone else get the feeling that they're putting Meredith on the back seat for a while because she was so irritating last season?! Hey! I'm not complaining! I love the focus on Izzy, Christina, Alex and George

The young paralysed girl was a welcome breath of fresh air too. Goes to show that Alex is still an ass, but, to quote, "A cute ass"  I think so too, mate. I think so too.

I loved the finale bar scene with Alex and Izzy. That kiss even gave me tingles, lol.

Christina: Wow.
Izzy: (Smiling) Seriously...

(in reply to Merly)
Post #: 34
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 9:44:58 AM   
grissom

yep, great episode - roll on next week

"There are two things you never want to let people see how you make 'em: laws and sausages."

"You think I'm so desperate to save my ass I'm gonna roll over on Jed Bartlet? I take a bullet for the president, he doesn't take one for me."

Post #: 35
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 10:13:40 AM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

That's it, grissom?! No favourite moments with the ever-lovely Izzy?

(in reply to grissom)
Post #: 36
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 10:21:54 AM   
grissom

aye, izzy sure is gorgeous!

Post #: 37
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 10:28:55 AM   
grissom

(in reply to grissom)
Post #: 38
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 10:34:05 AM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

That's the enthusiasm I know and love, lol.

She's one of my favourites, for sure

(in reply to grissom)
Post #: 39
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 12:10:01 PM   
Merly

quote:

Anyone else get the feeling that they're putting Meredith on the back seat for a while because she was so irritating last season?! Hey! I'm not complaining! I love the focus on Izzy, Christina, Alex and George

I don’t think they’ve really taken the focus off Meredith, she’s still in there. I never found her annoying. I like her. I think she’s a really watchable character. She’s very charismatic. Ellen Pompeo who plays her is a sweetheart too, according to a friend of mine who works for Eve magazine who met her a while ago.
I liked her little rant at everyone crowded in the “Pregnant guys” room, then turning to McDreamy and saying “An what the hell are you looking at?” Wooo hooo you go girl.

McDreamy has made a huge mistake going back to Addison. Have you ever seen a couple less loved up. It’s obvious he’s just staying with her because he feels he should. He’s following his head not his heart. Silly man. And now Addison is moving to Seattle. Ouch! Poor Meredith.

I hated Alex before last nights episode but last night I found myself largely attracted to him. Especially when he was telling the young wheelchair girl how she should never fake her first kiss and then when he grabbed Izzy in the bar at the end. Oh my god. He looks like he’s a really good kisser.

George and Christina are my favourites though. They’re always hilarious and they’re both really cute. I love the way George just walks around in Haphazard land and always sticks his foot in his mouth. He’s adorable.

Post #: 40
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 12:16:36 PM   
The Mighty

quote:

ORIGINAL: Merly

quote:

I don’t think they’ve really taken the focus off Meredith, she’s still in there. I never found her annoying. I like her. I think she’s a really watchable character. She’s very charismatic. Ellen Pompeo who plays her is a sweetheart too, according to a friend of mine who works for Eve magazine who met her a while ago.
I liked her little rant at everyone crowded in the “Pregnant guys” room, then turning to McDreamy and saying “An what the hell are you looking at?” Wooo hooo you go girl.

McDreamy has made a huge mistake going back to Addison. Have you ever seen a couple less loved up. It’s obvious he’s just staying with her because he feels he should. He’s following his head not his heart. Silly man. And now Addison is moving to Seattle. Ouch! Poor Meredith.

I like Meredith too. I like that she makes mistakes and is a bit messed it, it makes her character much more interesting.

And I feel sorry for Addison. Shepherd is as ass.

(in reply to Merly)
Post #: 41
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 1:10:02 PM   
Merly

quote:

And I feel sorry for Addison. Shepherd is as ass.

He really is isn't he? I mean god the man is hot and thats why he gets away with being an utter cad. He needs a good slap. Although I fail to see how he's not gonna talk to Meredith anymore when he's her boss. Hmmm. The thick plottens

(in reply to The Mighty)
Post #: 42
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 1:15:38 PM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

quote:

I hated Alex before last nights episode but last night I found myself largely attracted to him. Especially when he was telling the young wheelchair girl how she should never fake her first kiss and then when he grabbed Izzy in the bar at the end. Oh my god. He looks like he's a really good kisser.

I thought the same

quote:

George and Christina are my favourites though. They're always hilarious and they're both really cute. I love the way George just walks around in Haphazard land and always sticks his foot in his mouth. He's adorable.

I loved that little moment where Burke and Christina have just had a conversation on the stairwell, Burke walks off and there's George following putting his scrubs hat on. He looked like a little boy lost. *So* cute!

(in reply to Merly)
Post #: 43
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 1:22:23 PM   
Merly

Hmmmm. In the words of K.T Tunstall "Suddenly I see"

Have you noticed that they're always playing K.T Tunstall tracks on Grey's? Thats what led me to buy her album. I heard some songs on there and really liked them.

George is a little boy lost isn't he? he just walks around looking completely bemused. Love him  

Post #: 44
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 1:28:08 PM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

Yeah, there was a track in there that they played for a quite a while during that "little boy lost" scene bit, which I'll have to watch again to get the name of.

Oh, forgot to mention, McDreamy is an ass. The way he's moping around with bags under his eyes and the whole puppy dog eyes thing at Meredith is really beginning to drag.

Plus (you can't shut me up) Bailey is now officially my hero. The way she handles everyone is brilliant. Telling McDreamy to "Turn around and leave her (Meredith) to men" cracked me up

(in reply to Merly)
Post #: 45
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 1:39:11 PM   
Merly

quote:

Plus (you can't shut me up) Bailey is now officially my hero. The way she handles everyone is brilliant. Telling McDreamy to "Turn around and leave her (Meredith) to men" cracked me up

Oh agreed. She's awesome. She's like a female Seargent major in scrubs  but she's funny with it and deep down she really cares about everyone

The name of the K.T Tunstall track they were playing on last nights episode was "Other side of the world".

Post #: 46
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 1:48:13 PM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

Oooh, thanks, Merly  Saves me looking it up, lol.

(in reply to Merly)
Post #: 47
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 8/9/2006 1:49:44 PM   
Merly

No probs. I have it on my ipod

Post #: 48
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 13/9/2006 4:00:35 PM   
Stillwater

Theres this fab vid on youtube by Fray for Greys anatomy, although it does have clips from season 2 in it so if you really dont like to see any bits of it I wouldnt go and watch it but the song is fab.

lovin alex right now as well - george is kinda startin to annoy me.

on a side note - how many times a day does LivingTV show the Greys advert?  I was watchin americas next top model last night and I swear I must have seen it 7 or 8 times

Forum Innuendo Champion 2009

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

(in reply to Merly)
Post #: 49
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 13/9/2006 6:01:49 PM   
Art Vandelay

I haven't been viewing any of Season 2, as i'm gonna order it on Dvd, however i have been viewing quite a view trailers for it (damn spoilers!) and i was wondering if someone could tell me the name of the song that plays during the Living TV commercial for the show.

Jamdodge1: The Burial - An epic and tragic tale of Lies, Betrayal, Redemption & jam on a 12 year old's head...

"Fuck! The cunts found us. Get the fucking rifle."

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 50
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 13/9/2006 6:36:11 PM   
grissom

'chasing cars' - Snow Patrol

(in reply to Art Vandelay)
Post #: 51
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 13/9/2006 6:38:42 PM   
Grunny

for all you Izyy fans out there............

...no it's not a smutty picture, but i do think the character owns this season.

“People are strange, but more than that, they're good. They're good first, then strange.”

(in reply to grissom)
Post #: 52
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 13/9/2006 6:48:53 PM   
Art Vandelay

quote:

ORIGINAL: grissom

'chasing cars' - Snow Patrol

Thanks a lot.

Jamdodge1: The Burial - An epic and tragic tale of Lies, Betrayal, Redemption & jam on a 12 year old's head...

"Fuck! The cunts found us. Get the fucking rifle."

(in reply to grissom)
Post #: 53
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 13/9/2006 7:19:15 PM   
Merly

I recently bought the first season on dvd and I've been watching it this week and looking back you realise what an utter git Shepherd is. I mean the guy is gorgeous, he's like one of the sexiest men I've ever layed eyes upon but he's been so unfair to Meredith. He begged her to go out with him when she kept saying no then eventually gave in because quite frankly who wouldn't?  (excuse me) then he tells her some stuff about himself, forgetting to mention his missus and tells her she'll have to take the rest on faith. She takes it all on faith then he dumps on her from a great height. naughty bad man

Looking forward to tomorrows episode though

(in reply to grissom)
Post #: 54
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 13/9/2006 9:51:35 PM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

I know what you mean, Merly. I recently got the first season on DVD too and relished in the reason why I fell in love (or lust) with McDreamy in the first place, and then I start thinking about this season and think... What the hell? You git!

(in reply to Merly)
Post #: 55
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 14/9/2006 12:13:33 AM   
Stillwater

oh yeah McDreamy is a total git towards meredith, and yet there is something just so so irresistable about him.... i think its that cheeky wee grin he gives her every now and again

hmm mental note - avoid men with cheeky wee grins

Forum Innuendo Champion 2009

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

Post #: 56
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 14/9/2006 1:16:33 PM   
Merly

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stillwater

oh yeah McDreamy is a total git towards meredith, and yet there is something just so so irresistable about him.... i think its that cheeky wee grin he gives her every now and again

hmm mental note - avoid men with cheeky wee grins

Yeah if he looked at me like that I'd forget my name

My ex boyf had a killer smile and I used to melt everytime I saw it. So I'm totally sympathetic to Merediths plight

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 57
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 15/9/2006 10:14:49 AM   
grissom

another crackin episode

the best date i've ever been on!

(in reply to Merly)
Post #: 58
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 15/9/2006 10:35:18 AM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

Burke and Christina are such a *cute* couple. When she was trying on those outfits, I did giggle - "I'm even hot in scrubs." A lot was happening with the characters last night. I liked the beginning with Alex talking about the kiss though "I used tongue. I'm planning to again." Fine by me  And Bailey's pregnant?!  Awesome.

The finale in the elevator was touching, where McDreamy was smelling Meredith's hair and just said, "I can't." I actually felt sorry for him in this episode.

(in reply to grissom)
Post #: 59
RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread - 15/9/2006 11:01:19 AM   
Merly

Wow! Another episode that sent shivers down my spine.

Meredith and McDreamy in the elevator at the end. I felt it. They’re good actors let me tell ya.

Just the way he was starting to nuzzle against her hair and she sort of gasped. Oh I got the shivers.

You’re right Jess, Christina and Burke are very cute together.

LOL at George and his pigeon suicide man. “Carpe Diem, Sieze the day”.

I knew Bailey was gonna be pregnant because they show a clip of her giving birth in the advert they show on Living TV. Can’t wait for that episode.

I love the characters in this show so much. They’re all awesome.

Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: GREYS ANATOMY season 2 - living tv thread Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI