Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: LABYRINTH

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: LABYRINTH Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: LABYRINTH - 24/8/2012 10:18:26 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: DazDaMan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

It's been years since I last watched Dark Crystal myself but I don't recall being bored by it, I'll give it another watch over the weekend most likely (with any luck Mirrormask will have arrived and I can have a double bill).

My daughter is watching Labyrinth as I type, it's probably the 7th or 8th time since I introduced her to it. It's currently at the Fireys bit, I love the song but the Fireys themselves still freak me out a bit

Fun fact that EVERYBODY knows: Danny John-Jules (Cat in Red Dwarf) plays two of the Fireys. And Gates McFadden (Dr. Crusher in Star Trk TNG) was the choreographer for that scene (well, for the film in general, actually).

I didn't know that....

Well, you do now

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to DazDaMan)
Post #: 151
RE: LABYRINTH - 26/8/2012 10:34:22 PM   
ElephantBoy

They had a screening of this at my local picturehouse a couple of weekends back and it was only 3 to get in as well which was a begain!

Had not seen it for years but thought it was good cheesy fun, love the puppets and love the songs. It scared me to death as a kid, the snake scene epsically. And even as a kid Jennifer Connelly was very cute

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 152
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: LABYRINTH Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI