Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Report bug and glitches here...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Report bug and glitches here... Page: <<   < prev  28 29 [30] 31 32   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 9/7/2010 4:49:19 PM   
heathrowboy

Ta much. Used photobucket.

It's show time, folks.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 871
RE: Hacked account? - 13/7/2010 2:33:33 PM   
Rebenectomy

Erm not sure how this happened but someone has changed my profile picture to this guy. It's not an issue with the image link as it's a completely different address from what I can remember, this appears to be a facebook profile picture of someone who looks like they are in a cult. Any ideas?

Body Hair Beautiful: An Armpits for August Special
http://www.lipstogetherandblow.com/2013/07/body-beautiful.html

(in reply to heathrowboy)
Post #: 872
RE: Hacked account? - 13/7/2010 3:10:44 PM   
shool

Well normally its just mods and the individual themselves who can change such things so I'd suggest changing your password as a security measure or have a word with the other mods to see if they've been playing silly buggers.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to Rebenectomy)
Post #: 873
RE: Hacked account? - 13/7/2010 4:35:06 PM   
Rebenectomy

Thanks shool, though I'm getting quite attached to this guy, might leave him on for a while.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 874
RE: Hacked account? - 13/7/2010 4:40:00 PM   
elab49

What was the previous link Reb? Is it possible someone's objected to their bandwidth being used and jacked the link somewhere else?

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

Post #: 875
RE: Hacked account? - 14/7/2010 11:28:06 AM   
dj vivace

My avatar hasn't been working for nearly two weeks, any ideas?

you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

See more of my reviews here under the name Matt Wavish :
Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 876
RE: Hacked account? - 14/7/2010 2:00:54 PM   
shool

The URL doesnt work. I think you may have the address of it down wrong. Either that or imageshack have deleted it.

[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 877
RE: Hacked account? - 14/7/2010 2:56:22 PM   
Rebenectomy

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

What was the previous link Reb? Is it possible someone's objected to their bandwidth being used and jacked the link somewhere else?

Can't remember really, just an aladdin sane cover pic. But given that this goes to some guys Facebake profile pic, maybe it was a personal objection. Anyway, dodgy looking old dude is staying for the time being.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 878
RE: Hacked account? - 15/7/2010 12:00:34 PM   
dj vivace

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

The URL doesnt work. I think you may have the address of it down wrong. Either that or imageshack have deleted it.

Ok, thanks. Sorted now, i'm assuming Imageshack deleted it

you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

See more of my reviews here under the name Matt Wavish :
Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 879
RE: Hacked account? - 15/7/2010 3:22:15 PM   
shool

Sorry, but I've actually had to remove it as it is actually not suitable for the boards. Too gruesome I'm afraid. Anything that relates to anything rated over a 12A is unacceptable.

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 880
RE: Post Count - 27/7/2010 5:53:31 PM   
hit_or_miss_me

My post count seems to be stuck and not going up if I'm posting multiple messages on the same board. Is there anyway this can be fixed?

Jason Isaacs number one fan/stalker/wife etc.

Damn the man! Save the Empire!

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 881
RE: Post Count - 3/8/2010 9:39:41 PM   
Dr Lenera

Hi, can someone help, I have just started having two problems

1/ I can no longer seem to post pics. When I right click my mouse and a window with a small list of options comes up which are Undo, Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete and Select All, the Paste option [and all the others except Undo, Delete and Select All] is never in bold anymore which means I can't use it. I have tried this with five pics and have had the same result.

2/ Although I am logged in, whenever I access my account it always says I am off line, even if I then log in again. This is not a huge problem, but strange.

3/ Come to think of it [this maybe connected with the first problem], I am sure my reply window [whenever I press Reply] is different, but I can't pinpoint how exactly.

Any of this making any sense? Thankyou!

check out more of my reviews on http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/

(in reply to hit_or_miss_me)
Post #: 882
RE: Post Count - 16/8/2010 11:57:57 AM   
TheDudeAbides

Hey guys, I'm experiencing an incredibly annoying problem right now which is preventing me from posting. A Google search reveals that several other people on other forums have experienced it, but no-one seem to have found a working solution...

When I'm on my personal laptop (I'm on the shared home PC now) something is preventing me being able to post to the forums using it as I do usually. When I have written my reply and click to post it, I get this error message (obviously with the Empire address in the place of the one on this example): http://community.funimation.com/first.aspx?error=referer

The frustrating thing is, I don't have any firewall besides the normal Windows one, and my only virus protection is Avast, and I haven't changed the settings on either recently. What's more, I have tried posting with both of them switched off and it doesn't seem to have any effect. I'm using Firefox and Empire is already one of my trusted sites. I just don't understand what the problem can be, but it's driving me nuts. I can still see threads, so if you have some advice I will be able to read it and hopefully follow it.

Thank you.

< Message edited by TheDudeAbides -- 16/8/2010 11:58:53 AM >

Reviews, film chat and the like at http://resilientlittlemuscle.blogspot.com

The Oxford Student - proud home of a film section somewhere between Siskel and Ebert: http://oxfordstudent.com/?cat=11

"Hammy is a stretch, I personally think he was just over zealous."
- IMDb reviewer on Dick Powell

"Good night, Papa. Machs gut."

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 883
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 16/8/2010 4:27:24 PM   
chod burger

Ok I thought I'd try here first in case this is acutally a site problem rather than something else.. I've noticed some seemingly fine posts being deleted in threads recently and was wondering why this might be. The one that I specifically noticed on was one of the Human Centipede threads. There's acutally 3 threads now, but it must have been one of the 2 in the future films thread I think. I'd commented on the thread, just giving my opinion on the film - absolutely nothing that could be deemed a breach of rules/regs - and this disappeared. I then pointed this out, just asking something along the lines of 'weren't there a lot more posts in this thread before?', as well as a topic relevant comment. Any ideas? Is this a glitch or someone just decided they're going to delete some comments as they're bored..?

Post #: 884
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 19/8/2010 6:38:50 PM   
DJ Satan

I've not been receiving PMs lately. My box isn't full and I know of several that were sent but not received.

I am also unable to send PMs unless I click on the button under one of their posts. The address book or typing their name in does not work.

Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
You hadn't had enough to know what it's like
You're only angry cause you wish you were in my position
Now nod your head cause you know that I'm right..alright!

(in reply to chod burger)
Post #: 885
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 3/10/2010 11:11:02 PM   
fuzzy

I've just seemed to have lost around 70 posts on my post count (and a star ). Also I seem to have trouble posting images. It's there in preview but not on the site (and I've tried different browsers).

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 886
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 4/10/2010 12:32:38 AM   
elab49

The post count thing is a semi-regular occurrence on the site that should sort itself out eventually.

The pic think might be the site you're linking to or a slight error in the URL - I sometimes find that myself. Alternatively, there seems to be a few problems around the site at the moment and it could just be a general glitch I'm afraid.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

(in reply to fuzzy)
Post #: 887
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 13/10/2010 11:20:43 AM   
Rebenectomy

Almost every time I click onto a main site link from the forum (the post your comments on this article) I get this error message:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 888
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 13/10/2010 11:56:43 AM   
homersimpson_esq

Ironically, the picture isn't showing for me...

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 889
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 13/10/2010 12:07:03 PM   
elab49

Ditto for me Reb - I normally need to go via the main site and find the article that way.

quote:

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 890
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 18/10/2010 10:26:35 AM   
swordsandsandals

Has the PS3 advert been fixed yet?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rawlinson

Swords is right about everything.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Swords smells like bum.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 891
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 18/10/2010 11:23:43 AM   
elab49

I don't think so - although it disappeared for several days, it turned up again for a couple, and seems to have disappeared again. It was there a couple of times over the weekend but that was all. I wondered if maybe they'd removed it to fix, tried it again and realised it still wasn't working.

quote:

(in reply to swordsandsandals)
Post #: 892
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 9/11/2010 8:23:22 AM   
Rebenectomy

This might be a bug or virus at my end, but it only seems to happen with empire. I keep getting a notice stating that Firefox can't find the address. This is happening every ten clicks or so and I have to try again later or close my Firefox and re-start. I'm also getting a lot of blank pop up windows opening up when I move around the site.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 893
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 5/3/2011 12:40:55 PM   
Frakin_Toaster

Hi there,
for some reason whenever I try to click onto the first page of any topic on the Forum I get this message:
500 - Internal server error.
I am able to open up some forum pages but only ones with more than one page of discussions, through the subsequent page links.  This happens on different computers.  anything I can do with my settings to fix this? 
Cheers.

"Take her away ...and set fire to her pajamas!"

(in reply to Felix)
Post #: 894
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 5/3/2011 12:56:25 PM   
elab49

Nope, it's very common I'm afraid - it also happens to me. Different browsers don't make much difference and I have to find pages on the main site the long way round rather than using the link.

It's been complained round and about for years with no changes or and no reason given why it affects some and not others. Sorry it isn't a better answer.

quote:

(in reply to Frakin_Toaster)
Post #: 895
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 6/3/2011 9:07:00 AM   
Magenta

Please Sir/Miss can I have my av back now I promise to hand my homework in on time in future

Just wondering as it seems to have gone on longer than usual.
*Doffs Hat*

< Message edited by Magenta -- 6/3/2011 9:08:10 AM >

“If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you, but the question is, if I die, what are you going to do? Bon appétit... Eat or die. "

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 896
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 6/3/2011 10:20:10 AM   
elab49

It is still there on your My EMpire page, so I'm not sure why it's not showing elsehere. I wonder if the site itself is having a problem at the moment though - another user asked how to upload one the other day and theres still isn't showing, although I've checked the admin panel and it seems to be fine.

quote:

(in reply to Magenta)
Post #: 897
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 23/3/2011 11:50:35 AM   
Chief

Hi!

I've got a weird display issue with people's av's and even smilies being speeded up. Anything I can do? The novelty has worn off!

Post #: 898
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 24/3/2011 11:27:24 AM   
Chief

Anyone???

Post #: 899
RE: Report bug and glitches here... - 24/3/2011 11:34:20 AM   
elab49

I don't think we've had any other reports about this wrt to the site so possibly it's your own system? Perhaps a solo thread in Knowledge Base might get suggestions from PC experts?

quote:

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 900
Page:   <<   < prev  28 29 [30] 31 32   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Report bug and glitches here... Page: <<   < prev  28 29 [30] 31 32   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI