One Tree Hill

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> One Tree Hill Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
One Tree Hill - 8/8/2006 4:28:46 PM   
matthewforan

This has to be my guilty pleasure on TV it is great far better than The OC (i do like The OC but I prefer OTH). So come on i'm not the only one (i hope). And if anyone can catch me up on what has happened so far this series it would be appreciated.

Long Live The West Wing.

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 1
RE: One Tree Hill - 8/8/2006 5:18:33 PM   
swan

its waaay better than the stupid o.c but they always put it on too early for me so i missed like the second series!goddamnit!

**its that warriors vs baseball fury element
that glitches motor sensory developement
i am a star really,**

cmyk

(in reply to matthewforan)
Post #: 2
RE: One Tree Hill - 8/8/2006 5:49:13 PM   
matthewforan

You can get the second season on DVD, but it's just out so it'll probably be £35 or something. But i'd look on Ebay if you really wanted to buy it. I just got the first season for £16 from Ebay.

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to swan)
Post #: 3
RE: One Tree Hill - 8/8/2006 5:52:17 PM   
swan

niicee i might do that,when i have money.
is it me or in the new tampax add(flower power) thats sophia bushs head used in it you know brooke.

**its that warriors vs baseball fury element
that glitches motor sensory developement
i am a star really,**

cmyk

Post #: 4
RE: One Tree Hill - 8/8/2006 6:26:00 PM   
matthewforan

I'm sorry i don't pay much attention during adverts.

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to swan)
Post #: 5
RE: One Tree Hill - 4/1/2009 7:14:00 PM   
Stillwater

*bump*

any OTH fans out there? *tumbleweed blows past*

Well if there are folk out there who havent watched it before and always thought 'hey that looks like an interesting TV show', the first season is only a tenner on play, which is just a fantastic bargain. It will be well worth your money

Wheres Matt when I need him?

Forum Innuendo Champion 2009

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

Post #: 6
RE: One Tree Hill - 11/1/2009 8:03:38 PM   
matthewforan

Finally another OTH fan although I know you were already it's another thing entirely to show it love in more than just one thread.

So come on people lets get the band wagon rolling favourite episodes? What's been the best season? And isn't Dan the best bad guy ever?

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 7
RE: One Tree Hill - 11/1/2009 10:00:16 PM   
Stillwater

I cant believe we are the only OTH fans on the forum Matt, we need to knock some sense into the others!

I personally think 5 was the best season, but im not sure if thats because at that time I had just graduated from uni, didnt really know where my life was going, had just moved back to the small town I grew up in... I could relate to them (maybe not in terms of actual problems i.e. Brooke) but that feeling of being lost like all of them.

Ill have to check which season some of my fave episodes come under.

I think Dan is such an effective bad guy, because he is actually the type of guy that could be living in your town.  Plus hes not one dimensional, he has shown he has good parts in him.

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

Post #: 8
RE: One Tree Hill - 11/1/2009 10:05:54 PM   
matthewforan

I love Dan I think he's really funny. Season five was good but I also have a lot of respect for Season 1, 2 was pretty poor they tried to bring in new people which just didn't work. Unlike in S5 where the new characters really addeed something and that crazy nanny was brilliant.

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 9
RE: One Tree Hill - 13/1/2009 4:49:25 PM   
Bubba

I absolutely love OTH! Dan rocks. I've been obsessed with it since season one and I have a friend in America that sends me the first half of each new season when it takes its break half way through the run. Bloody brilliant stuff!

Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiselled on your tombstone.

I donít condone conflict of any kind, be it star-based or otherwise.

Post #: 10
RE: One Tree Hill - 13/1/2009 7:56:09 PM   
matthewforan

YAY another OTH fan it seems as though Stillwater and I aren't alone. And i'd never have guessed it would be one of my favourite online members. Bubba you have great taste.

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Bubba)
Post #: 11
RE: One Tree Hill - 13/1/2009 8:46:45 PM   
Stillwater

Yay!

Now we three need to brainwash the rest of the forum into our cult

Post #: 12
RE: One Tree Hill - 13/1/2009 10:29:31 PM   
Caster

One Tree Hill?  The most personality deprived teen soap ever made?  Sophia Bush is hot but even she can't make me watch that tosh.

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 13
RE: One Tree Hill - 13/1/2009 10:45:17 PM   
Stillwater

quote:

ORIGINAL: Caster

One Tree Hill?  The most personality deprived teen soap ever made?  Sophia Bush is hot but even she can't make me watch that tosh.

might I suggest you post in a different thread then?

(in reply to Caster)
Post #: 14
RE: One Tree Hill - 13/1/2009 10:51:21 PM   
matthewforan

You tell 'em

Plus mate it has Kate Voegele in it. Stunning.

< Message edited by matthewforan -- 13/1/2009 10:52:34 PM >

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 15
RE: One Tree Hill - 13/1/2009 11:00:30 PM   
Stillwater

quote:

ORIGINAL: matthewforan

You tell 'em

Plus mate it has Kate Voegele in it. Stunning.

heh well I can never understand the point of going into a thread to tell folk you dont watch something coz you find it rubbish.  'well now I will completely change my opinion of it, because I didnt realise that you find it rubbish'.

Plus I refuse to believe it has less personality that the reincarmation of 90210...

Post #: 16
RE: One Tree Hill - 13/1/2009 11:09:06 PM   
Caster

quote:

heh well I can never understand the point of going into a thread to tell folk you dont watch something coz you find it rubbish.  'well now I will completely change my opinion of it, because I didnt realise that you find it rubbish'.

No, you would never do such a thing!

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 17
RE: One Tree Hill - 13/1/2009 11:14:24 PM   
matthewforan

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Caster)
Post #: 18
RE: One Tree Hill - 14/1/2009 3:28:21 AM   
Dirty Hartigan

Haven't watched this since series 1, but #I don't wanna be anything other than what I been tryin' be lately# is an awesome theme song...

Plus Dan reminds me of an evil Christopher Reeve.

Post #: 19
RE: One Tree Hill - 15/1/2009 11:32:41 AM   
jay13

i do like it, current series (six) is always a must watch every week for me. I did like the OC too.

I think OTH, did the transition from high school to their adult life much better.

Isn't Jamie the cutest kid ever

Twitter: @_maes85

(in reply to Dirty Hartigan)
Post #: 20
RE: One Tree Hill - 15/1/2009 11:45:55 AM   
Stillwater

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirty Hartigan

Haven't watched this since series 1, but #I don't wanna be anything other than what I been tryin' be lately# is an awesome theme song...

Actually Gavin DeGraw (who sings the theme song) his albums very good.

quote:

Plus Dan reminds me of an evil Christopher Reeve.

(in reply to Dirty Hartigan)
Post #: 21
RE: One Tree Hill - 15/1/2009 2:03:00 PM   
Bubba

quote:

ORIGINAL: matthewforan

YAY another OTH fan it seems as though Stillwater and I aren't alone. And i'd never have guessed it would be one of my favourite online members. Bubba you have great taste.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stillwater

Actually Gavin DeGraw (who sings the theme song) his albums very good.
quote:

Very very good!

Best soap baddie ever! My friend runs Paul Johansson's fan forum and has met him so many times now she can actually class him amongst her friends.

Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiselled on your tombstone.

I donít condone conflict of any kind, be it star-based or otherwise.

Post #: 22
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> One Tree Hill Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI