Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule Thread Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule Thread - 5/8/2006 10:09:48 AM   
Timon

This goes without saying that whoever has not seen all of Season 2 yet better not read on but for the rest of you that downloaded the season, let speculation and excitement begin for Season 3.  Apparantly the season has started filming and here is the official press release. "Lost," awarded the 2005 Emmy and 2006 Golden Globe for best drama series, has begun production in Hawaii on third season episodes of action-packed mystery and adventure -- that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost. The series will have its season premiere Wednesday, October 4 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC.

After Oceanic Air flight 815 tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island, its survivors were forced to find inner strength they never knew they had in order to survive. But they discovered that the island holds many secrets, including a mysterious smoke monster, polar bears, a strange French woman and another group of island residents known as The Others. The survivors have also found signs of those who came to the island before them, including a 19th century sailing ship called The Black Rock, the remains of an ancient statue and bunkers belonging to the Dharma Initiative, a group of scientific researchers.

Jack, Kate and Sawyer open the season in captivity as prisoners of The Others. Just who these Others are and what they want are primary questions Season Three will explore. Michael Emerson joins the regular cast in his ongoing role as Henry Gale, leader of The Others. Romance looms on the horizon as Jacks interests veer towards a mysterious new woman, whose motives may be questionable. Sun and Jin will continue to celebrate their pregnancy but is the child really Jin's? Locke and Sayid will band together with some of the other survivors and journey across the island in an attempt to free Jack, Kate and Sawyer. Charlie will attempt to return into the good graces of Claire and her baby, Aaron, but can he be trusted to stay clean and sober? The fates of Locke, Desmond and Mr. Eko in the aftermath of the implosion of the hatch are answered. Will Penny Widmore find the island and her long, lost love, Desmond, and can the survivors find a way to interact with the outside world?

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their 60-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets.

"Lost" stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Mr. Eko, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Henry Gale, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie and Terry O'Quinn as Locke.

"Lost" was created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof. Abrams, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Jack Bender, Jeff Pinkner and Carlton Cuse serve as executive producers. "Lost," which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii and premiered on September 22, 2004, is from Touchstone Television.

Hopefully Desmond will become a regular and we'll finally see the polar bears again as well as get more and more answers. Personally i just want to know who The Others are? Are they the scientific Dharma group? Are they subjects of the Dharma group?

Also those that are worried that Lost will be dragged out and essentially ruined X-Files style....don't worry.

The makers of "Lost" want to end the hit TV show after a maximum of five years and are planning a feature-length movie spin-off.

Co-creator Damon Lindelof is so worried producers and studio executives will drag the show out he is making his opinion on the matter clear now.

Speaking with entertainment news wire service
PR Inside
, he says "We'd love to end the show after four year, five years tops and do a movie".

At that rate it would put a
film in cinemas in 2009 or 2010.

< Message edited by Felix -- 25/8/2006 9:40:39 PM >

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh
Post #: 1
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 5/8/2006 10:12:03 AM   
Mojo

Just read this on Comingsoon.net, interesting indeed. I guess that means Locke survived the explosion (or "implosion") in the hatch then! I can't wait for this Season 

Let's shove a stick up that wolf's ass.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 2
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 5/8/2006 10:38:04 AM   
lord of the pies

So we know from that release that Desmond, Henry Gale and some women called Juliet are now series regulars. Gotta love Desmond.

Join The Church of JJ today!

http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=527670&mpage=23&key=&NID=0#2414995

(in reply to Mojo)
Post #: 3
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 5/8/2006 11:03:33 AM   
Mozza

I reckon that The Others are part of the DHARMA Initiative.  After all, doesn't Gale say that they are "The good guys"?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Clownfoot

I have nothing to add. Mozza rules...

(in reply to lord of the pies)
Post #: 4
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 5/8/2006 3:13:46 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

You git Timon, you stole my thread 

The first 7 episodes before the long break in the series are apparantly like a mini series focussing mainly on one key story, I'm guessing that will be Jack, Kate and Sawyer in captivity.

It's good to hear they're only going to make 5 seasons worth as it will prevent it from dragging out and keep the quality high. It will also ensure that the writers always know where they're going and don't have to make up and add bits along the way. However it does also mean that it will be over in 3 years time

A movie could be a good way to wrap it all up, but it would be rather cheeky and money grabbing, if the only way to see the finale of Lost was to go into the cinema or buy the DVD.

Ole Gunnar Solskj�r - 1996-2007

Member of the MW2 Star 69 Club
Member of the CoD4 Mile High Club

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 5
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 5/8/2006 5:46:00 PM   
hongkongphooey

More casting news at tvguide.com

quote:

Kiele Sanchez Gets Lost Remember the hint I dropped in this week's Ask Ausiello about an actress from a "recently axed TV show" vying for that third Lost role? Well, I was referring to Related's Kiele Sanchez -- not Eliza Dushku, as 90 percent of you had guessed/hoped. I'm telling you this now because it looks like Ms. Sanchez closed the deal late Friday, although I have yet to receive an official confirmation from ABC. I'll have more on this developing story in this Wednesday's AA

She's going to play a character called Nikki, a love interest for  Rodrigo Santoro.

I hope they don't get too carried away with the relationships on Lost because that could get old very quickly.

(in reply to Sexual Harassment Panda)
Post #: 6
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 7/8/2006 4:55:33 PM   
Jacks User ID

***RUMOURS BUT POTENTIALLY HUGE SPOILERS FOR SEASON 3***

- Fake HENRY real name is Thomas Radzinsky
- In Kates flashback we meet 2 new Characters. Amelia and Karl.
- Chris Shephard is both Jacks and Claires Father
- Kate chooses Sawyer
- Rose dies this season of Cancer
- Sayid manages to rescue Kate & Sawyer but not Jack
- There is no Walt/Michael in the mini-series start to the Season
- There will be a Danielle flashback this season
- Locke leg injury was never a physical injury
- Libby's last name is Winchester
- Libbys husband was killed in the decking accident that Hurley thought he caused
- Libby was after Hurleys money as revenge
- Locke was responsible for Shannons Fathers death
- Karen DeGroot and DR Marvin will be found in the Flame Station
- The Flame station is Partly underwater

Episode Flashbacks
E01 "A Tale of Two Cities" - KATE
E02 "380 Baht" JACK
E03 "Admission" LIBBY
E04 "11-80" LOCKE
E05 "Dsol" Danielle
E06 "Last Man Standing" DESMOND
E07 "Missing" Penny/Realtime off island
E08 "An English Rose" EKO
E09 "Remission" Rose/Bernard
E10 "He Can Never Know" Sun

My Top Five Films Of 2007
Sunshine
Zodiac
The Fountain
Blood Diamond
Bobby

http://the-architect.dvdaf.com/owned

(in reply to hongkongphooey)
Post #: 7
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 7/8/2006 5:00:32 PM   
aldaboss

Looks interesting.

The rose episode will probably kill me. I was in tears when the two where reunited.

My god is a boob

(in reply to Jacks User ID)
Post #: 8
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 7/8/2006 5:03:07 PM   
lord of the pies

Apart from the first one those episode titles are very likely fakes and I'd say those spoilers are fake also. That's just guessing from what I've already heard.

For all confirmed spoilers (although they don't really give away much) this is the best place:
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

Post #: 9
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 7/8/2006 6:06:07 PM   
aldaboss

im confused by all the libby related stuff

My god is a boob

Post #: 10
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 7/8/2006 6:49:53 PM   
Chindo

A Lost movie?!? That would be pretty amazing if done well. Imagine knowing that all the questions you have been dying to find out are about to be answered in 2 or 3 hours on the big screen with amazing sound, it could be a truly great experience. You'd also know that pretty much everyone watching it with you are Lost enthusiasts, otherwise, what's the point in paying a fiver to see something you have no idea about?

My DVD List

(in reply to aldaboss)
Post #: 11
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 7/8/2006 7:13:44 PM   
lord of the pies

I remember seeing the Lost advert for series 2 at the cinema, it looked awesome on the big screen. I thought at the time that a Lost movie would be great. Only problem is that it might not be released over here the same time as it is in the US.

(in reply to Chindo)
Post #: 12
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 9/8/2006 7:44:30 PM   
lord of the pies

Flashback and title for episode 2 released.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

< Message edited by lord of the pies -- 9/8/2006 9:16:49 PM >

Post #: 13
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 9/8/2006 8:52:07 PM   
hongkongphooey

Have to be strong enough to stop reading spoilers.................. It isn't easy though.

Post #: 14
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 9/8/2006 9:11:38 PM   
UrbanAngel

I don't even bother trying to stop myself from reading spoilers anymore. I find it amusing how everyone seemed to have had some contact with Jack's dad, except Jack

*Official owner of a Balrog*

(in reply to hongkongphooey)
Post #: 15
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 9/8/2006 10:06:08 PM   
Megalo-who?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sexual Harassment Panda

The first 7 episodes before the long break in the series are apparantly like a mini series focussing mainly on one key story, I'm guessing that will be Jack, Kate and Sawyer in captivity.

It's good to hear they're only going to make 5 seasons worth as it will prevent it from dragging out and keep the quality high. It will also ensure that the writers always know where they're going and don't have to make up and add bits along the way. However it does also mean that it will be over in 3 years time

A movie could be a good way to wrap it all up, but it would be rather cheeky and money grabbing, if the only way to see the finale of Lost was to go into the cinema or buy the DVD.

I seem to remember you were the guy a few weeks back complaining because we spoilt Season 3 for you with the information posted on this thread.

Anyhoo! Season 3 should be a lot better than last series, now that Abrams is becoming more involved, apparently directing the 'mini-series' finale with episode 7 before Christmas.

Personally I can't wait to see the inevitable Henry Gale flashback, surely the best actor in season 2 after Locke was pushed into the background for some reason. I really hope we get more scenes between Locke and Henry, they played off each other really well.

Libby will most likely appear in multiple flashbacks, things were left unsaid for a reason, unlike Ana.

I also want to see Sawyer get a better role this season, what happened to the tragic character we met in Season 1?

More of Locke's story is obviously a highly anticipated aspect.

And obvioulsy the increasing amount of links between the characters, the most interesting being Claire and Jack. And what the hell happened to the body of Jacks dad

Post #: 16
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 9/8/2006 10:08:13 PM   
Megalo-who?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chindo

A Lost movie?!? That would be pretty amazing if done well. Imagine knowing that all the questions you have been dying to find out are about to be answered in 2 or 3 hours on the big screen with amazing sound, it could be a truly great experience. You'd also know that pretty much everyone watching it with you are Lost enthusiasts, otherwise, what's the point in paying a fiver to see something you have no idea about?

Yeah that would be great. The emotion would be through the roof with revelation after revelation.

(in reply to Chindo)
Post #: 17
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 9/8/2006 10:49:41 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

quote:

ORIGINAL: Megalo-who?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sexual Harassment Panda

I seem to remember you were the guy a few weeks back complaining because we spoilt Season 3 for you with the information posted on this thread.

Hence why I havn't read any post mentioning the word spoilers I have no problem with speculation, that's half the fun with Lost, I just don't like spoilers.

(in reply to Megalo-who?)
Post #: 18
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 9/8/2006 10:51:27 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chindo

Yeah that would be great. The emotion would be through the roof with revelation after revelation.

As good as Lost would be on the big screen it would also be absolute shite, you go all this way watching it for free, and then all of a sudden to find out all the answers from the show you have to pay 5. It's down right milking it, quite cheeky of them.

Post #: 19
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 9/8/2006 11:13:49 PM   
Megalo-who?

3.50 with student discount . And do we really get if for free? The smart people steal it off the internet. Then there are those who remain slaves to Channel 4's endless barage of adverts, not to mention their notorious spoilers in the trailers. I watched the season 2 opening again on Channel 4, I couldn't believe they seemed to feel obligated to spoil what had happened to the raft ten minutes before the second episode aired. Shocking.

TV has rarely transferred to cinema successfully, they usually just feel like an extended episode. Remember the X-Files film? Although I watched that in the cinema when I was about 11 or 12 and thoroughly enjoyed it. But still, it was just an extended episode with a higher budget.

Lost has the potential to break the mould though, just make it more focused. Hell, they probably have some idea with it not even being set on the island. An aftermath of the island events perhaps?

And yeah, nobody likes spoilers.

< Message edited by Megalo-who? -- 9/8/2006 11:14:59 PM >

Post #: 20
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 10/8/2006 7:25:18 PM   
Dave B

quote:

TV has rarely transferred to cinema successfully, they usually just feel like an extended episode. Remember the X-Files film? Although I watched that in the cinema when I was about 11 or 12 and thoroughly enjoyed it. But still, it was just an extended episode with a higher budget.

Serenity managed to look cinematic with a fairly small budget. A Lost movie with a big budget and directed by Abrams would work well I feel.

Looking forward to season 3 and I hope we see more of the monster in the first seven episodes, with hints as to what it actually is.

Hey, what's with the flying jerks?

Post #: 21
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 10/8/2006 9:10:03 PM   
lord of the pies

quote:

Anyhoo! Season 3 should be a lot better than last series, now that Abrams is becoming more involved, apparently directing the 'mini-series' finale with episode 7 before Christmas.

I don't want to sound pedantic but being the king of the church of JJ I must correct your statement. Abrams will direct the seventh episode but the seventh episode is the first in the new year not the end of the mini-series. The mini-series lasts for six episodes.

I am glad that people such as yourself respect the JJ man.

Post #: 22
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 10/8/2006 10:59:48 PM   
Megalo-who?

Well I don't think he has god status or anything. I expected good things from Mission Impossible 3, and quite frankly it was shit, but not nearly as bad as number 2. I guess Abrams did the best with that he was given though.

Oh well, I don't care when his episode is aired, I just want him to be really involved with the writing this time. Hopefully he will be directing more than one episode aswell

Post #: 23
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 11/8/2006 7:59:20 PM   
24Dan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dave B

quote:

Serenity managed to look cinematic with a fairly small budget. A Lost movie with a big budget and directed by Abrams would work well I feel.

Looking forward to season 3 and I hope we see more of the monster in the first seven episodes, with hints as to what it actually is.

A qoute from Carlton Cuse (who produces and writes with Linderloft) said the monster and the black smoke was one in the same.

Professional Analrapist

(in reply to Dave B)
Post #: 24
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 11/8/2006 11:38:37 PM   
Megalo-who?

Yes, but what actually is the black smoke? We know from reports that it can apparently read peoples minds, it's been said that when it confronts Eko, images from his past can be seen within. But yes, I want more of this in the third season, it was barely mentioned at all. Then we had that bird or whatever the fuck it was screaming Hurley's name in the season finale.

God Abrams really does need to bring this show back on track.

(in reply to 24Dan)
Post #: 25
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 12/8/2006 3:47:42 PM   
Mojo

Yeah, but wasn't the bird just a little nod to the fans, who over-analyse everything and thought that a similar bird said "Hurley" in the Season 1 finale? I could be wrong!

I agree though, hopefully Abrams will become more involved and return Lost to its former greatness.

Let's shove a stick up that wolf's ass.

Post #: 26
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 12/8/2006 7:29:16 PM   
Jacks User ID

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mojo

Yeah, but wasn't the bird just a little nod to the fans, who over-analyse everything and thought that a similar bird said "Hurley" in the Season 1 finale? I could be wrong!

I agree though, hopefully Abrams will become more involved and return Lost to its former greatness.

You're right. The bird was a little nod to fans.

My Top Five Films Of 2007
Sunshine
Zodiac
The Fountain
Blood Diamond
Bobby

http://the-architect.dvdaf.com/owned

(in reply to Mojo)
Post #: 27
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 13/8/2006 6:16:07 PM   
VincentHanna

This seems like as good a place as any to mention this.....
Mininova has the Lost series 3, episode 1 - "A Tale Of Two Cities."
Apparently.

EDIT: I stand corrected, it's a fake, as spotted by furrybastard.

< Message edited by VincentHanna -- 13/8/2006 7:09:20 PM >

No one's listening to you. If you wanna complain, write it on a piece of paper. And shove it up your ass.

Post #: 28
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 13/8/2006 6:48:24 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

ORIGINAL: VincentHanna

This seems like as good a place as any to mention this.....
Mininova has the Lost series 3, episode 1 - "A Tale Of Two Cities."
Apparently.

No way!

EDIT: It's most definitely a FAKE!

< Message edited by furrybastard -- 13/8/2006 6:50:41 PM >

(in reply to VincentHanna)
Post #: 29
RE: Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - Downloaders ... - 13/8/2006 6:57:29 PM   
VincentHanna

quote:

ORIGINAL: furrybastard

No way!

EDIT: It's most definitely a FAKE!

Is it?
How do you know it's a fake?

No one's listening to you. If you wanna complain, write it on a piece of paper. And shove it up your ass.

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Lost: Season 3 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule Thread Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI