Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Future Superman Films

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Future Superman Films Page: <<   < prev  77 78 [79] 80 81   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Future Superman Films - 13/12/2012 10:33:31 PM   
Dirk Miggler

Cavill really does look the part doesn't he.

I couldn't care less for a JLA movie or to see Batman in MoS, I don't mind hints of Batman's existence in Superman's world but I really can't see it working with them sharing the same screen, it might work on the page of a comic but these guys are too big of a name to share screen time. IMO they don't need a team up film especially if MoS is a financial success.

And Wonder Woman, lets face it, that's going to be a hard sell if ever there was one.

< Message edited by Dirk Miggler -- 13/12/2012 10:35:18 PM >

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 2341
RE: Future Superman Films - 14/12/2012 10:01:42 AM   
Russ Whitfield

My money's on Wonder Woman if they do it at all. Which I hope they don't, because both Supes and Wondy are mega characters and don't really need more egg in their cinematic puddings.

www.soldiergirlsmovie.com/
www.i-spimovie.com/

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 2342
RE: Future Superman Films - 14/12/2012 11:42:37 AM   
mysterious

Is that Bruce Wayne or Clarke Kent?

I don't like the direction Snyder is taking Superman to- looks too serious.

We can tell from the trailer it looks to be a typical Snyder movie- dark & dull.

"Lets put a smmile on that facce!"

(in reply to doctorolorinbats1975)
Post #: 2343
RE: Future Superman Films - 14/12/2012 12:11:12 PM   
Russ Whitfield

You can tell that from teaser?

www.soldiergirlsmovie.com/
www.i-spimovie.com/

(in reply to mysterious)
Post #: 2344
RE: Future Superman Films - 15/12/2012 12:28:18 PM   
spark1

yep, now we have to see how henry handles playing clark in metropolis.

(in reply to Russ Whitfield)
Post #: 2345
RE: Future Superman Films - 15/12/2012 3:53:05 PM   
Sutty

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirk Miggler

I couldn't care less for a JLA movie or to see Batman in MoS, I don't mind hints of Batman's existence in Superman's world but I really can't see it working with them sharing the same screen, it might work on the page of a comic but these guys are too big of a name to share screen time. IMO they don't need a team up film especially if MoS is a financial success.

And Wonder Woman, lets face it, that's going to be a hard sell if ever there was one.

I think if Hulk, Thor, Capt America, and Iron Man can share screen time, then Superman and Batman wouldn't be a huge problem. In fact, given that Bats and Supes are more rounded characters it may even be easier to do. But I dont wanna see it. Not yet...

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
Where there is darkness, light."

"When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'"

(in reply to Dirk Miggler)
Post #: 2346
RE: Future Superman Films - 16/12/2012 6:42:04 PM   
The Puddled Duck

Teaser looks good, but I don't care for another reboot, what's the point, second reboot and the original film was still very good, even today.

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 2347
RE: Future Superman Films - 16/12/2012 6:43:01 PM   
The Puddled Duck

Teaser looks good, but I don't care for another reboot, what's the point, third reboot and the original film was still very good, even today.

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 2348
RE: Future Superman Films - 16/12/2012 10:09:21 PM   
kumar

quote:

I think its the jawline, but all in all he looks awesome and i love love LOVE the big swishy cape. Looking awesome so far, I really enjoyed the trailer.

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

Post #: 2349
RE: Future Superman Films - 16/12/2012 10:50:36 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: kumar

quote:

I think its the jawline, but all in all he looks awesome and i love love LOVE the big swishy cape. Looking awesome so far, I really enjoyed the trailer.

Agree with all of this.That new trailer sealed the deal for me that this is my no.1 film to see next year.

Dont mess this up like Singer did Mr Snyder !

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 2350
RE: Future Superman Films - 17/12/2012 10:12:37 AM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Puddled Duck

Teaser looks good, but I don't care for another reboot, what's the point, second reboot and the original film was still very good, even today.

Not to put too fine a point on it… but that would be Superman Returns

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to The Puddled Duck)
Post #: 2351
RE: Snyder / Nolan Superman 2013 - 20/12/2012 1:39:12 AM   
england_cmr

Looks amazing. I had shivers when he flew, and during the whole last thirty seconds. I would've liekd to have seen a bit more of Amy Adams and Michael Shannon but I suppose this just adds to my anticipation of the film! I'm happy to let go of the theme music, new start etc, but I kind of hope this doesn't lead into the new Justice League movie, just because as Nolan is involved in this and TDK Trilogy, I'd just prefer if they didn't clash. Dunno why really.

1) Inception
2) Wall - E
3) Beetlejuice
4) Big Fish
5) Terminator 2: Judgement Day
6) Spirited Away
666) Battleship

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 2352
RE: Future Superman Films - 5/1/2013 12:24:44 PM   
spark1

new image-

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a448720/henry-cavills-superman-in-new-man-of-steel-image.html

of course he would rather be captured than harm innocents.

Post #: 2353
RE: Future Superman Films - 6/1/2013 2:46:27 PM   
spark1

superman still cool after 70 years-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2013/jan/05/why-is-superman-so-popular

Post #: 2354
RE: Future Superman Films - 6/1/2013 7:00:06 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

One of the things I'm interested in seeing in The Man Of Steel is the construction of how Snyder is going to differentiate Supermans appearance to that of Clark Kent.
Maybe it'll be a out in the open?,who knows.

< Message edited by OPEN YOUR EYES -- 6/1/2013 7:10:32 PM >

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 2355
RE: Future Superman Films - 7/1/2013 11:29:04 AM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

One of the things I'm interested in seeing in The Man Of Steel is the construction of how Snyder is going to differentiate Supermans appearance to that of Clark Kent.

Wasn’t in the final trailer but the CC reel showed him walking into the Daily Planet foyer and as he enters a lift he turns to face camera and dons the classes. Doesn't look like they’ll be straying too far from tradition with regards to his disguise.

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 2356
RE: Future Superman Films - 7/1/2013 12:16:59 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

Wasn’t in the final trailer but the CC reel showed him walking into the Daily Planet foyer and as he enters a lift he turns to face camera and dons the classes. Doesn't look like they’ll be straying too far from tradition with regards to his disguise.

I see.
And as strange as it sounds I'm more intrigued over Clark Kent's persona than that of him being Superman.

(in reply to pete_traynor)
Post #: 2357
RE: Future Superman Films - 7/1/2013 1:36:52 PM   
Dannybohy

I know its early days but I have yet to spot anything that hasn't already been see before in a Superman movie! Is it too much to ask for something we haven't seen on before?.

I kinda wished they had dropped the whole newspaper reporter identity and gone for something slightly different

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 7/1/2013 1:40:58 PM >

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to doctorolorinbats1975)
Post #: 2358
RE: Future Superman Films - 7/1/2013 4:27:58 PM   
Titanm21

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

I know its early days but I have yet to spot anything that hasn't already been see before in a Superman movie! Is it too much to ask for something we haven't seen on before?.

I kinda wished they had dropped the whole newspaper reporter identity and gone for something slightly different

I know what your saying but it's like them dropping the fact Bruce Wayne is a Billionaire. Its so much in teh character history you can't drop it.

www.TrailerHouseMusings@Blogspot.com

Join us for all the latest trailers in the world of Gaming, TV and Movies [also Facebook and Twitter]

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 2359
RE: Future Superman Films - 7/1/2013 4:37:16 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Titanm21

quote:

I know what your saying but it's like them dropping the fact Bruce Wayne is a Billionaire. Its so much in teh character history you can't drop it.

Maybe dropped was the wrong word. They should change Clarks job! even just a slight tweak. I just dont think the whole glasses and suit wearing journalist thing washes these days. Perhaps an undercover reporter? so his job requires him to be under the radar! not parading about an open plan office clearly looking just like Superman, in glasses. I dunno, would be nice to think they will do something different but I don't think for a minute this is going to be any more original than Superman Returns was!

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 7/1/2013 4:38:06 PM >

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 2360
RE: Future Superman Films - 9/1/2013 9:01:05 AM   
darthbane

A few quotes from David S. Goyer

http://screenrant.com/david-goyer-man-steel-dark-knight-interview/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_41054

"You're not safe here. No one is" Batman - Arkham City

http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/darthbane

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 2361
RE: Future Superman Films - 9/1/2013 12:00:38 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

quote:

quote:

Maybe dropped was the wrong word. They should change Clarks job! even just a slight tweak. I just dont think the whole glasses and suit wearing journalist thing washes these days. Perhaps an undercover reporter? so his job requires him to be under the radar! not parading about an open plan office clearly looking just like Superman, in glasses. I dunno, would be nice to think they will do something different but I don't think for a minute this is going to be any more original than Superman Returns was!

No suit. Well, from the CC reel anyway. The Clark shot had him looking rather casual going into the DP. Jeans, check shirt and a blazer if I remember correctly. Looks more like a freelance, roving reporter than a suited and booted reporter. So he could be in more of an investigatory role. So think they have altered it in this respect. Which is good, as I agree with you that the stiff suit look seems a little outdated.

With regards to the earlier comment on things we've not yet seen. The trailer hints heavily at a full blown Kryptonian invasion of Earth, with a all the ships and destruction shots. We've not been treated to anything like that in a Superman film yet.

Drawing parallels with Superman Returns regarding originality is a little surprising though. Returns was simply a continuation of the Donner take on the character. Essentially, not original in the slightest… merely a homage. So while tweaked in places the visual aesthetic and characters remain largely intact from before. This has already shown a radically different direction in terms of tone and visuals. Their take on the Kryptonian elements of the story alone point to a very original take there as far as I can see.

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 9/1/2013 12:10:37 PM >

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 2362
RE: Future Superman Films - 9/1/2013 1:28:29 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No suit. Well, from the CC reel anyway. The Clark shot had him looking rather casual going into the DP. Jeans, check shirt and a blazer if I remember correctly. Looks more like a freelance, roving reporter than a suited and booted reporter. So he could be in more of an investigatory role. So think they have altered it in this respect. Which is good, as I agree with you that the stiff suit look seems a little outdated.

With regards to the earlier comment on things we've not yet seen. The trailer hints heavily at a full blown Kryptonian invasion of Earth, with a all the ships and destruction shots. We've not been treated to anything like that in a Superman film yet.

Drawing parallels with Superman Returns regarding originality is a little surprising though. Returns was simply a continuation of the Donner take on the character. Essentially, not original in the slightest… merely a homage. So while tweaked in places the visual aesthetic and characters remain largely intact from before. This has already shown a radically different direction in terms of tone and visuals. Their take on the Kryptonian elements of the story alone point to a very original take there as far as I can see.

I hope you are correct about the suit. I remember early script rumours that Clark would be a global reporter, possibly stuck reporting in the middle of a war zone, not knowing if he should get involved. This would have been potentially excellent both emotionally and visually. If I see a shot of him in a full suit pushing his glasses up I really do think I will cringe into my own ass and then down the crack of the cinema seat.

I am very wary of a full blown invasion due to seeing this already in Avengers and previously in Transformers. Plus, how can there be a really full blown invasion if Kal , Zod and co are the last survivors? . My hope was that most of those massive destruction scenes are actually flashbacks of Kryptonian wars and destruction and at most only three Krytonians inc Zod come to earth. Although this would still be too similar to Superman 2 for me to be too excited. Perhaps its just the three of them and the ships are drones controlled centrally by Brainiac ? Supes does away with Zod and Co but Brainiac hides himself on earth for part 2 ?. hmmm still sounds to similar to Avengers alien invasion and defeat!...

I was thinking more very similar Superman checklist visuals used in previous movies and TV, like Yellow School bus( or car/train ) in peril, Jesus Christ Poses, Superman blast off from the trailer which is the same and not nearly as impressive as the first lift off in Smallville (season 4 I think). Trailers are very tricky these days and I hope there is enough changes and new visuals to make it great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4DCpA28Ko

This is the second time I typed this reply as my work PC crashed! Arrghh

Can I ask your opinion on the new suit and Louis?

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 9/1/2013 1:31:10 PM >

Post #: 2363
RE: Future Superman Films - 9/1/2013 1:37:49 PM   
seriouslybroshow

I took a second trailer "Man of Steel" and cut out of it to music. Then recreated the natural sounds. And here's what happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaVTGsFamQY

Good work or bad? I always create a similar trailers.

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 2364
RE: Future Superman Films - 9/1/2013 3:37:59 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I hope you are correct about the suit. I remember early script rumours that Clark would be a global reporter, possibly stuck reporting in the middle of a war zone, not knowing if he should get involved. This would have been potentially excellent both emotionally and visually. If I see a shot of him in a full suit pushing his glasses up I really do think I will cringe into my own ass and then down the crack of the cinema seat.

I am very wary of a full blown invasion due to seeing this already in Avengers and previously in Transformers. Plus, how can there be a really full blown invasion if Kal , Zod and co are the last survivors? . My hope was that most of those massive destruction scenes are actually flashbacks of Kryptonian wars and destruction and at most only three Krytonians inc Zod come to earth. Although this would still be too similar to Superman 2 for me to be too excited. Perhaps its just the three of them and the ships are drones controlled centrally by Brainiac ? Supes does away with Zod and Co but Brainiac hides himself on earth for part 2 ?. hmmm still sounds to similar to Avengers alien invasion and defeat!...

I was thinking more very similar Superman checklist visuals used in previous movies and TV, like Yellow School bus( or car/train ) in peril, Jesus Christ Poses, Superman blast off from the trailer which is the same and not nearly as impressive as the first lift off in Smallville (season 4 I think). Trailers are very tricky these days and I hope there is enough changes and new visuals to make it great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4DCpA28Ko

This is the second time I typed this reply as my work PC crashed! Arrghh

Can I ask your opinion on the new suit and Louis?

I really like the new suit. Get a really cool iconic swooshing cape with it. The shots of it against the white of the arctic look really lovely.

I really liked Adams in The Master, so happy with her casting. But will have to wait to see some more of her in the role… but nothing can be as bad as Boswoth, so I think Louis is in safe hands this time. Bosworth was a gargantuan piece of miscasting!

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 2365
Man of Steel - 9/1/2013 11:17:04 PM   
Alistair

As far as the Clark/Superman thing goes, I've got the impression (quite why I don't know) that they won't be following the traditional way it has been seen in the comics and previous films. I reckon he'll come to Metropolis simply as Clark (no glasses) as there's no 'Superman' at that point, so to speak. I mean, he has all the powers obviously, but I don't think he'll have fully taken on his Kryptonian heritage at that point (and probably won't need to until Zod arrives). So, no reason for a disguise, so to speak. Clark is Superman, Superman is Clark. I think that events in the film will force him to finally become 'Superman', as the public know him. This is guesswork.

From the trailers it is clear that as a youngster Clark saves a bus-load of kids and his dad (Costner) tries to desuade him from using his powers, out of fear that he would be ostracized. Maybe at some point later Pa Kent will die and this is when Clark leaves Smallville and becomes a fisherman in order to get away from all that stuff back at home and 'find himself'. He returns perhaps a stronger man (mentally) willing to seek answers to his many questions. After he's come to terms with his origins I think this is when he tries to take on a fairly normal life in Metropolis, which is buggered up completely when Zod and his cronies turn up out of the blue. Then, Clark must embrace his Kryptonian origins and become Kal El, son of Jor El. He proudly wears his family's emblem and sets out to stop Zod and save Earth.

What's particularly poignant about the Superman story to me is that Jor El knew his son would have extraordinary powers on Earth, and he knew that his son would face great difficulty in dealing with it because of the way human society is (some humans can't even accept a different race of their own kind, nevermind a super-powered alien). This is what makes Clark's acceptance of finally wearing the suit so powerful. He's kind of saying "Well dad, here I am." It's a very interesting take on the character I think - Goyer/Nolan/Snyder are asking the question: How would an individual, who had no choice in the matter, deal with the knowledge that they are a god on Earth? Clark was a perfectly ordinary being on his own planet, just like one of us. But on Earth he is a god. That's pretty heavy. Even though he is an alien he is more human than most on Earth.

Some people say that Superman isn't a very interesting superhero. I disagree. In many ways he's the most interesting superhero, it just depends on the angle of the story. I admire Goyer/Nolan/Snyder for taking this route, because it's never been covered before and it's fantastic. We're going to get quite a bit of 'moody Clark' trying to find himself and who he is but don't overlook the fact that this film is going to contain some amazing looking action. Once Clark gets over the moody stuff he is then Superman and that means...being chucked through buildings, nuclear-powered eyeball flames, proudly flying at incredible speeds, etc, etc, etc :)

I don't want a light and comical Superman film. Times have changed, and those who say this looks a bit too edgy for Superman then they really need to look at why Superman Returns failed to grab people's imagination. It was old fashioned and didn't really work to be perfectly honest. Man of Steel on the other hand looks pretty great to me. The tone feels like an Alex Ross painting brought to life, and that's a good thing. But most of all, this film looks relevant. As relevant as a film about a flying alien-man can get anyway.

< Message edited by Alistair -- 10/1/2013 12:01:42 AM >

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift...that's why they call it the present.

Post #: 2366
RE: Man of Steel - 10/1/2013 4:34:32 AM   
brezza

I have been looking at the on-set photos and am trying to figure out why the character supposedly playing Zod is in a motion capture suit and doesn't appear to be Michael Shannon. Does anyone know if this is another villain? Has anyone else seen this?

(in reply to Alistair)
Post #: 2367
RE: Man of Steel - 10/1/2013 9:06:38 AM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alistair

As far as the Clark/Superman thing goes, I've got the impression (quite why I don't know) that they won't be following the traditional way it has been seen in the comics and previous films. I reckon he'll come to Metropolis simply as Clark (no glasses) as there's no 'Superman' at that point, so to speak. I mean, he has all the powers obviously, but I don't think he'll have fully taken on his Kryptonian heritage at that point (and probably won't need to until Zod arrives). So, no reason for a disguise, so to speak. Clark is Superman, Superman is Clark. I think that events in the film will force him to finally become 'Superman', as the public know him. This is guesswork.

From the trailers it is clear that as a youngster Clark saves a bus-load of kids and his dad (Costner) tries to desuade him from using his powers, out of fear that he would be ostracized. Maybe at some point later Pa Kent will die and this is when Clark leaves Smallville and becomes a fisherman in order to get away from all that stuff back at home and 'find himself'. He returns perhaps a stronger man (mentally) willing to seek answers to his many questions. After he's come to terms with his origins I think this is when he tries to take on a fairly normal life in Metropolis, which is buggered up completely when Zod and his cronies turn up out of the blue. Then, Clark must embrace his Kryptonian origins and become Kal El, son of Jor El. He proudly wears his family's emblem and sets out to stop Zod and save Earth.

What's particularly poignant about the Superman story to me is that Jor El knew his son would have extraordinary powers on Earth, and he knew that his son would face great difficulty in dealing with it because of the way human society is (some humans can't even accept a different race of their own kind, nevermind a super-powered alien). This is what makes Clark's acceptance of finally wearing the suit so powerful. He's kind of saying "Well dad, here I am." It's a very interesting take on the character I think - Goyer/Nolan/Snyder are asking the question: How would an individual, who had no choice in the matter, deal with the knowledge that they are a god on Earth? Clark was a perfectly ordinary being on his own planet, just like one of us. But on Earth he is a god. That's pretty heavy. Even though he is an alien he is more human than most on Earth.

Some people say that Superman isn't a very interesting superhero. I disagree. In many ways he's the most interesting superhero, it just depends on the angle of the story. I admire Goyer/Nolan/Snyder for taking this route, because it's never been covered before and it's fantastic. We're going to get quite a bit of 'moody Clark' trying to find himself and who he is but don't overlook the fact that this film is going to contain some amazing looking action. Once Clark gets over the moody stuff he is then Superman and that means...being chucked through buildings, nuclear-powered eyeball flames, proudly flying at incredible speeds, etc, etc, etc :)

I don't want a light and comical Superman film. Times have changed, and those who say this looks a bit too edgy for Superman then they really need to look at why Superman Returns failed to grab people's imagination. It was old fashioned and didn't really work to be perfectly honest. Man of Steel on the other hand looks pretty great to me. The tone feels like an Alex Ross painting brought to life, and that's a good thing. But most of all, this film looks relevant. As relevant as a film about a flying alien-man can get anyway.

I wish Empire had a 'Like' button. Because this, i definitely like!

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to Alistair)
Post #: 2368
RE: Man of Steel - 10/1/2013 10:02:37 AM   
Timon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

quote:

This post has been well thought out and seems devoid of hyperbole.

It has no place on the forums! Take your fair and balanced opinion and get out of here, you wag!

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 2369
RE: Man of Steel - 10/1/2013 10:28:05 AM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

quote:

Yep, Alistair knows.

There is nothing in this post I do not like. Pretty much mirrored my feelings about Supes to the letter. Most important superhero of all time for me, no doubt. And this is shaping up to be the Superman film I’ve always wanted… nay, needed!

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 2370
Page:   <<   < prev  77 78 [79] 80 81   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Future Superman Films Page: <<   < prev  77 78 [79] 80 81   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI