Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Man Of Steel

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Man Of Steel Page: <<   < prev  72 73 [74] 75 76   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 12:17:47 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulyboy

Get it whilst it's hot, doubt this link will work for long: Click Me!

Now that's a teaser!

Errrr... YES!!!!!!

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 2191
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 12:56:47 PM   
Titanm21

Went to see TDKR on Saturday and the MoS tariler comes on... now to be fair to the lass next to me looking at teh teaser there is no way of knowing its a Superman flick till the last scene but anyways the "Man of Steel" title comes on and i hear her say to her fella "is that the new Iron man?" now thats bad enough but then the clip of supes flying comes up and she goes "ooooh Iron Man"

Almost facepalmed my nose in two .

www.TrailerHouseMusings@Blogspot.com

Join us for all the latest trailers in the world of Gaming, TV and Movies [also Facebook and Twitter]

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 2192
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 1:24:05 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Titanm21

Went to see TDKR on Saturday and the MoS tariler comes on... now to be fair to the lass next to me looking at teh teaser there is no way of knowing its a Superman flick till the last scene but anyways the "Man of Steel" title comes on and i hear her say to her fella "is that the new Iron man?" now thats bad enough but then the clip of supes flying comes up and she goes "ooooh Iron Man"

Do you think she got it when the crest was revealed? Even in its swanky new incarnation, that is one of the most instantly recognisable symbols in the world! Probably only the crucifix, the Olympic rings and the McDonalds arches could rank above it.

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 23/7/2012 1:25:17 PM >

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 2193
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 1:37:14 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

You know if they had used the Williams theme everyone would have known what it was.

*runs away*

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 2194
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 1:49:35 PM   
Russ Whitfield

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Come on the Zack... Come on, son! Let this be as epic as it seems.

I'm enthused!

www.soldiergirlsmovie.com/
www.i-spimovie.com/

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 2195
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 1:54:33 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Russ Whitfield

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Come on the Zack... Come on, son! Let this be as epic as it seems.

I'm enthused!

The teaser worked for me as a first exposure to the film... it teased!

But that CC trailer was full on quality. See now why people were raving about it. The shot of him emerging from the Fortress of Solitude into the snow was beautiful! The way it silhouetted him with the cape flowing in the wind looked iconic to me.

And it dropped right out of focus at a pivotal point... but I guess we can assume that was an armoured Zod in there too.

(in reply to Russ Whitfield)
Post #: 2196
RE: Snyder / Nolan Superman 2013 - 23/7/2012 1:59:22 PM   
captainrentboy

Well, I liked the officially released teaser... But holy shit that Comic Con footage was something else.
Fuck all the nerds that got their seats for the Superman panel, all Superman fans should have access to it.
The officially released teaser hasn't exactly wowed everyone has it? WB should get some damage control on the go and get this stuff out there, in HD, so that I can freeze on every frame and examine it intently.

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 2197
RE: Snyder / Nolan Superman 2013 - 23/7/2012 3:59:03 PM   
filmfanatic123

I'm excited about this, to the point of TDKR excitement...

Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

(in reply to captainrentboy)
Post #: 2198
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 4:01:34 PM   
Titanm21

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

quote:

You know if they had used the Williams theme everyone would have known what it was.

*runs away*

Some men clearly want to see the world bu... oh wait wrong film

Join us for all the latest trailers in the world of Gaming, TV and Movies [also Facebook and Twitter]

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 2199
RE: Snyder / Nolan Superman 2013 - 23/7/2012 4:04:33 PM   
Titanm21

quote:

ORIGINAL: captainrentboy

Well, I liked the officially released teaser... But holy shit that Comic Con footage was something else.
Fuck all the nerds that got their seats for the Superman panel, all Superman fans should have access to it.
The officially released teaser hasn't exactly wowed everyone has it? WB should get some damage control on the go and get this stuff out there, in HD, so that I can freeze on every frame and examine it intently.

woah woah woah is the CC footage online??

(in reply to captainrentboy)
Post #: 2200
RE: Snyder / Nolan Superman 2013 - 23/7/2012 4:09:33 PM   
captainrentboy

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: captainrentboy

woah woah woah is the CC footage online??

There's a link to it up at the top of the page. (The focus is all over the place, but supposedly it's the best leak yet)

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 2201
RE: Snyder / Nolan Superman 2013 - 23/7/2012 4:10:16 PM   
Rob

Yup. Click the link at the top of the page.

However, some people are never satisfied: One of the youtube comments is "Jesus christ asshole what's with the focus?"...charming and grateful.

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 2202
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 4:11:54 PM   
Dannybohy

The father speeches in both versions seem like a weak attempt to achieve the greatness of the Donnor/Brando father to son talk.

"Live as one of them, Kal-El, to discover where your strength and your power are needed. Always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage. They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son." 

Shit, just reading that still gives me goose bumps!!

Now if they put Williams score to it the new teasers might of worked better! * runs and hides*

Im teased, but under whelmed! I want to see the Comic-con version!! now!!!

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 2203
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 4:15:04 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

Im teased, but under whelmed! I want to see the Comic-con version!! now!!!

Then to the top of the page with you my good man!

Canít really make it out but there seems to be a bit in there where a ship (or something) is ripping something apart with a huge laser. Wondering if itís the red sun going into supernova that destroys Krypton in this... or an attack from General Zod?

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 23/7/2012 4:40:43 PM >

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 2204
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 4:42:12 PM   
Dannybohy

Holy crap! there is indeed a newer cam job version out!! arrghh 30 min before i get home and watch it!! ggrrr

(in reply to pete_traynor)
Post #: 2205
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 4:45:39 PM   
kumar

Hollaaaaa!!!! That trailer was awesome, I think it had slightly more than the CC one too. Some not so subtle hints at what is coming, but major players seemingly kept underraps. Nice colours too, but I really am hoping for at least once slo mo shot!!! Excellent teaser. While SR teaser was really good, this film looks set to be the film SR should have been- at least Supes looks like he is being tested here!

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

Post #: 2206
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 4:47:29 PM   
Dannybohy

From what I have seen the plot appears to be:
Present day,Clark is on walk about (seeing the world, Fisherman?) tryin to decide what to do with his life
During this present day footage we will see origin in flash backs
Some shit will hit the fan (zod) snap back to present day
Clark steps up, saves the day
Superman

It would appear clark/supes is going to get the blame/or set up by Zod for something, hence his arrest! until he redeems himself when the real threat arises!!. HANG ON!! for christ sake, this is starting to sound like another Nolan movie!!.... god i hope im wrong.....

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 2207
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 7:31:24 PM   
Sutty

The link is shut down now. God damn trailer nazi's!!

As Jack Bauer would say... "DAMN IT!!"

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
Where there is darkness, light."

"When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'"

Post #: 2208
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 8:13:05 PM   
Spaldron

I don't know why they didn't screen the CC trailer ahead of TDKR instead of the tiny one we were given.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 2209
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 10:29:04 PM   
pete_traynor

Some people seem to getting no trailers on proper IMAX prints of TDKR. But the BFI had trailers and MoS looked great on their massive screen... And the sonic bomb sounded amazing on their sound system

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 2210
RE: Man Of Steel - 23/7/2012 10:32:06 PM   
Sutty

poor quality but you do get glimpses of some interesting things, as well as some dialogue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7YDU8yQ-s

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.

Post #: 2211
RE: Snyder / Nolan Superman 2013 - 23/7/2012 10:40:15 PM   
Sutty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_525020&feature=iv&src_vid=Ok7YDU8yQ-s&v=HbXa1_8suUY

Better quality here. There are some very intriguing images from 1m 56s onwards.

Jor-El.
Clark on fire.
Lois Lane.
Clark/Superman/Kal-El surrounded by hands?
Zod on the war path
A building on fire
Superman stepping in to frame, and it seems in to harms way.

Yep, getting excited now!

I do understand why it was not released as a trailer though. It is more a collection of images with no real coherant narrative. Very good, but not a trailer.

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 2212
RE: Man Of Steel - 24/7/2012 2:25:32 AM   
Whistler

quote:

ORIGINAL: pete_traynor

Some people seem to getting no trailers on proper IMAX prints of TDKR. But the BFI had trailers and MoS looked great on their massive screen... And the sonic bomb sounded amazing on their sound system

Yeah, I didn't get any trailers before my screening, which I was surprised (and a little disappointed) by.

Post #: 2213
RE: Man Of Steel - 15/8/2012 11:57:44 PM   
Sutty

presumably a full blown trailer will be attached to The Hobbit at christmas. Seems a long way a way...

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 2214
RE: Man Of Steel - 16/8/2012 11:47:01 AM   
sligonian

The 2 trailers are awesome imo, as someone has already said this superman is gonna have depth and heart. Cant wait. Would hope to see a newer trailer before december sutty.

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 2215
RE: Man Of Steel - 16/8/2012 1:01:18 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sutty

presumably a full blown trailer will be attached to The Hobbit at christmas. Seems a long way a way...

While my money would be on the Hobbit in December, we may see one earlier around Thanksgiving time in the US perhaps.

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 2216
RE: Man Of Steel - 11/9/2012 1:31:10 PM   
spark1

amy adams talks lois -

http://collider.com/amy-adams-the-master-superman-man-of-steel-interview/194402/

Post #: 2217
RE: Man Of Steel - 11/9/2012 2:50:37 PM   
Cruisecontroller

Well I was throughly underwelmned by The Man of Steel teaser trailer with Clark Kent a trawlerman and lots of shots of washing drying in the wind but the CC fooage sounds much more interesting. This could be as epic as the first two films if done well.

MyDVDCollection.http://www.empireonline.com/myempire/mydvdcollection.asp?UID=49319b

Last five movies seen & rated by me.

1.12 Years A Slave. 4/5
2.Robocop. (1987) 3/5
3.Devils Due.3/5
4.American Hustle. 4/5
5.Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. 3/5

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 2218
RE: Man Of Steel - 24/9/2012 10:25:00 AM   
spark1

is there another villain involved in MOS?-

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a407674/man-of-steel-lego-leaks-potential-villain.html

Post #: 2219
RE: Man Of Steel - 2/10/2012 7:41:46 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

I'm dreading this film..

And as good as Nolan is even he cant save Snyder from mediocrity,...or can he ?

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 2220
Page:   <<   < prev  72 73 [74] 75 76   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Man Of Steel Page: <<   < prev  72 73 [74] 75 76   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI