Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Liverpool - 2005/06

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 Page: <<   < prev  506 507 508 509 [510]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 1:39:12 PM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lord Varys

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

No bloody way. Liverpool FC owes Sunderland AFC a massive blowjob for that one. Swallowing and everything.
You mean they own the referee of the match a massive blowjob.And the referee of Liverpool-City. And the referee of West Ham-Liverpool...

Would that be the same ref who failed to send Ramires off for wacking Larsen in the face with his arm?

Yes, but before that he denied Ramirez a penalty and send off the defender who committed it.

When?

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15271
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 1:53:54 PM   
Lord Varys

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No bloody way. Liverpool FC owes Sunderland AFC a massive blowjob for that one. Swallowing and everything.
You mean they own the referee of the match a massive blowjob.And the referee of Liverpool-City. And the referee of West Ham-Liverpool...

Would that be the same ref who failed to send Ramires off for wacking Larsen in the face with his arm?

Yes, but before that he denied Ramirez a penalty and send off the defender who committed it.

When?

5 minutes before. Did you watch the game?

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 15272
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:00:10 PM   
horribleives

Yes, and if you're talking about the bit when Ramires and Larsen both went to head the ball just outside the 6 yard box then that was a brilliant bit of defending and not a penalty in the slightest. Contrast that with the foul on Altidore in which his left leg was clearly taken away by Azpilicueta and I'm not sure what Mourinho and his arsehole assistant manager - or you for that matter - have got to complain about (other than that high challenge from Johnson which he inexplicably wasn't even booked for).

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15273
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:03:03 PM   
Lord Varys

quote:

Yes, and if you're talking about the bit when Ramires and Larsen both went to head the ball just outside the 6 yard box then that was a brilliant bit of defending and not a penalty in the slightest. Contrast that with the foul on Altidore in which his left leg was clearly taken away by Azpilicueta and I'm not sure what Mourinho and his arsehole assistant manager - or you for that matter - have got to complain about (other than that high challenge from Johnson which he inexplicably wasn't even booked for).
Clearly you and then rest of us have watch different games...

Post #: 15274
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:05:06 PM   
emogeek

The conspiracy by officials was clear for all to see when Liverpool lost at the Bridge.

The failure to send off Eto'o in the first minute or so for the two footed challenge, then somehow missing his foul on Suarez in the box at 2-1.

It all makes sense now...

The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh

Have you ever been halfway through eating a horse and then realised you weren't as hungry as you thought you were?

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15275
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:07:12 PM   
superdan

Yes, clearly the fact that Liverpool have been the best attacking force in the division this season has no bearing on their league position - it is obviously all an elaborate conspiracy that no-one but the paranoid is aware of.

(in reply to emogeek)
Post #: 15276
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:11:34 PM   
horribleives

quote:

quote:

Really? You're the only person on the planet who's suggested that was a penalty. I didn't notice any Chelsea players or fans appealing for it. And if you think it was a foul can you please explain how the Azpilicueta one wasn't?

< Message edited by horribleives -- 20/4/2014 2:13:37 PM >

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15277
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:21:37 PM   
Lord Varys

quote:

Yes, clearly the fact that Liverpool have been the best attacking force in the division this season has no bearing on their league position - it is obviously all an elaborate conspiracy that no-one but the paranoid is aware of.

They got the advantage of not playing in Europe. The played Hull one Sunday and Cardiff the next with no match between.

Next year when they will have to face Bayern, Real or Barcelona midweek will be a different game.

Next year it will be the big boys game. Can they handle it? Doubt it...

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 15278
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:23:22 PM   
Lord Varys

quote:

quote:

quote:

Really? You're the only person on the planet who's suggested that was a penalty. I didn't notice any Chelsea players or fans appealing for it. And if you think it was a foul can you please explain how the Azpilicueta one wasn't?

There must be something wrong with your TV if you didn't saw the penalty on Ramirez. Or the penalty that the ref denied to Norwich today...

Post #: 15279
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:26:00 PM   
Whistler

I have to say, it's entertaining how much Liverpool being top annoys you

Eddy's Film Review
Latest: Need For Speed, Under The Skin, 300: Rise Of An Empire

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15280
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:26:51 PM   
emogeek

Lord Varys is Jose and I claim my 5

The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh

Have you ever been halfway through eating a horse and then realised you weren't as hungry as you thought you were?

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 15281
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:31:06 PM   
horribleives

I can't comment on the Norwich game as I didn't watch it but there's no way on earth that Larsen one on Ramires was a foul and other than you no-one else has claimed it was. But I'm all for different opinions so again, if it was a foul can you explain how the Azpilcueta one wasn't?

< Message edited by horribleives -- 20/4/2014 2:32:42 PM >

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15282
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:32:56 PM   
superdan

quote:

They got the advantage of not playing in Europe. The played Hull one Sunday and Cardiff the next with no match between.

Next year when they will have to face Bayern, Real or Barcelona midweek will be a different game.

So what? It'll be the same for United next season, do you think it will hand them the league title?

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15283
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:40:09 PM   
Lord Varys

quote:

quote:

So what? It'll be the same for United next season, do you think it will hand them the league title?

It will give them a huge advantage. But don't forget that United in the past has taken both titles in the same year.
And United may be playing to Europa League next year...

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 15284
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:51:41 PM   
superdan

quote:

quote:

quote:

It will give them a huge advantage. But don't forget that United in the past has taken both titles in the same year.

You do realise that most teams in the Premier League don't play in Europe? It helps playing fewer games, but I think you're overstating how much of an advantage it is.

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15285
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 2:58:49 PM   
Lord Varys

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You do realise that most teams in the Premier League don't play in Europe? It helps playing fewer games, but I think you're overstating how much of an advantage it is.
It's not just the extra games, it's the teams you playing against. You realized how much energy and effort is required to play 2 knock out games against Bayern or Real?

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 15286
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 3:11:40 PM   
galvatron

Varys, how come you didn't respond to any of the incidents I mentioned that gave Chelsea HUGE advantages in games. You're an utter trolcano. Jog on and leave the serious discussion to reasonable people...

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15287
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 3:17:19 PM   
superdan

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's not just the extra games, it's the teams you playing against. You realized how much energy and effort is required to play 2 knock out games against Bayern or Real?

What is the point you're making? That Liverpool have benefitted from not being Europe? Everyone knows that, it's hardly an original thought. They've also played the best, most attacking football this season too. Which is why they are top of the league.

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15288
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 3:20:18 PM   
Lord Varys

Well since I am not welcome here I will not make any new post in this thread...

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 15289
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 3:21:55 PM   
galvatron

Seeing as you can't respond to any criticism and just troll like a disgruntled 12 year old, yes. Bog off.

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15290
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 3:26:14 PM   
matty_b

I think the fact that Varys is an Everton fan tells you all you need to know...

Anyway, more on topic - I can't see Liverpool getting through the next three games without dropping some points playing like that. Whether it'll be enough to let Chelsea or City back in I don't know, but it's gonna be interesting.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to galvatron)
Post #: 15291
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 3:28:05 PM   
Whistler

Funny that - I hope Everton get 4th!

Varys, you'd be very welcome if you hadn't come to a Liverpool thread so blatantly trying to get a rise out of everyone. If you were willing to discuss LFC and the league reasonably it would be fine, but all you're interested in spewing envious nonsense and nobody cares.

Eddy's Film Review
Latest: Need For Speed, Under The Skin, 300: Rise Of An Empire

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15292
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 3:31:07 PM   
galvatron

I think the thing is that now Chelsea MUST go to Anfield and set out to win the game. Liverpool can afford to sit back and hit them on the break. Chelsea aren't a side that are built for that kind of battle as they want to sit back and soak up pressure. I think the fact that now Terry and Cahill are going to have to push up their line will play into Liverpool's favour. Also, I think Chelsea lack invention in midfield. Oscar has been poor for a while and Hazard has been injured and who knows on his full fitness. Chelsea are also lacking a cutting edge up front. Chelsea's main tactic seems to be hope for a goal from a set piece and they really haven't played much good football at all this season. I fancy that Suarez and Sterling can tear apart Chelsea's back four if they get a chance to run at them.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 15293
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 4:08:47 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

Well since I am not welcome here I will not make any new post in this thread...

That's a very petulant reaction. No-one has been rude or abusive to you, they merely cannot be bothered with the intended naivety of your posts and want to call you out on the obvious.

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

(in reply to Lord Varys)
Post #: 15294
RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 - 20/4/2014 4:10:40 PM   
galvatron

I did tell him to bog off...

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 15295
Page:   <<   < prev  506 507 508 509 [510]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 Page: <<   < prev  506 507 508 509 [510]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI