Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: He-Man

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: He-Man Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: He-Man - 17/11/2007 8:44:41 PM   
danbo1138

doh..sorry i thought you ment it was in mo-cap,i read a while back that they are going the '300' route.myself i would rather see a big old live action with castle greyskull looking like something outa lord of the rings.epic and geeky(epiceeky?).

Come against me, if you dare! I am the storm! Come if you dare, Shai'tan! I am the Dragon Reborn!

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 31
RE: He-Man - 25/11/2011 4:58:13 PM   
Timon

Considering the flop of the last Conan film, I expect plans to unleash the 'Grayskull' franchise have also been shelved.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 32
RE: He-Man - 26/11/2011 9:51:57 PM   
Sutty

I'd like to think that a studio would have more gumption than to think that just because Conan was bobbins that any future movie of a similar ilk would fare the same. Personally I could see He Man movie doing the biz at the box office if done correctly. A real Swords and Sorcerers movie done by a none hack director, with some studio backing and a bob on script would kick ass!! I hope that one day they push forward with this, and do it right

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
Where there is darkness, light."

"When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'"

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 33
RE: He-Man - 9/12/2011 1:17:57 AM   
Nexus Wookie

Forget He-man, when the hell are we gonna see a 'Thundercats' movie? It could be the new Avatar, you know, felinesque heroes, with awesome kick ass powers, i mean swords and blasters instead of bow and arrows!

And for that matter, i'd love to see a Ulysses film, that cartoon was the shit!!! Not to mention The Mysterious Cities of Gold!! JAYCE AND THE WHEELED WARRIORS? my god! I love the 80's!!

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 34
RE: He-Man - 9/12/2011 7:30:27 AM   
Snake-Eyes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

Forget He-man, when the hell are we gonna see a 'Thundercats' movie?

As far as I know, Warner Bros. (who currently hold the rights) were set to make a feature-length CG-animated version of THUNDERCATS. However, the cold / confused reception that their version of SPEED RACER recieved made 'em think twice; as I understand it, some fat suit in an office somewhere thought it wasn't an idea to invest millions of dollars into 'another film based on a cartoon'. sad but true. And I believe that is how the new animated series came to be.

< Message edited by Snake-Eyes -- 9/12/2011 7:31:46 AM >

"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

http://www.expendablespremiere.com/index.html

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: He-Man Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI