Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. Page: <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 16/9/2011 3:53:00 PM   
kargon

Fking Jane Horrocks advertising sky

The waste of my license fee on ads for Eastenders. if you dont watch it, you aint gonna

"I SAY WHAT I LIKE AND I LIKE WHAT I BLOODY WELL SAY".

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANYTHING HAVE TO DO WITH VIETNAM?"

"YOU BETTER BE PUTTING AWAY THAT BLADE, OR YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, EVEN WHILE IT'S HAPPENING"

(in reply to Funkyrae)
Post #: 601
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 16/9/2011 4:00:21 PM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebenectomy

quote:

ORIGINAL: doubtlesswonder

That new bloody Haribo advert with the cringeworthy singing family. That annoys the hell out of me.

Definitely, especially as it reminds me of this abomination...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oGFogwcx-E

...I relieve you of your Moderator duties, and I hereby banish you to the wasteland.

In reponse to Reb's link... Dear F*cking God almighty

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 602
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 18/9/2011 10:40:23 PM   
Hood_Man

The Nisa supermarket advert.

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 603
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 19/9/2011 2:48:33 PM   
Cruisecontroller

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nihilism in the UK

Excellent thread idea! Also all the Compare The Meerkat ones.

Firstly thanks and secondly the Meerkat ads are to me the best on the telly how can you not like them! I wish they`d do a tv show or movie of them I love them.

MyDVDCollection.http://www.empireonline.com/myempire/mydvdcollection.asp?UID=49319b

Last five movies seen & rated by me.

1.12 Years A Slave. 4/5
2.Robocop. (1987) 3/5
3.Devils Due.3/5
4.American Hustle. 4/5
5.Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. 3/5

(in reply to Nihilism in the UK)
Post #: 604
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 19/9/2011 2:52:46 PM   
Cruisecontroller

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: darko18

The new Lucozade one with the indie twats performing a soulless version of Feeder's Buck Rogers. And the more I hear that new Haribo song, the more I like it and actualy think it's quite progressive.

I just saw the Lucozade ad. How excatly is it advertising Lucozade? It's just amatuer indie band rolling down a road then....Lucozade. What?

I think the connection is that it gives you energy to perform as a band on skates going down a hill or something.

< Message edited by Cruisecontroller -- 19/9/2011 2:53:42 PM >

MyDVDCollection.http://www.empireonline.com/myempire/mydvdcollection.asp?UID=49319b

Last five movies seen & rated by me.

1.12 Years A Slave. 4/5
2.Robocop. (1987) 3/5
3.Devils Due.3/5
4.American Hustle. 4/5
5.Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. 3/5

Post #: 605
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 20/9/2011 11:30:48 AM   
Invader_Ace

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cruisecontroller

quote:

quote:

The new Lucozade one with the indie twats performing a soulless version of Feeder's Buck Rogers. And the more I hear that new Haribo song, the more I like it and actualy think it's quite progressive.

I just saw the Lucozade ad. How excatly is it advertising Lucozade? It's just amatuer indie band rolling down a road then....Lucozade. What?

I think the connection is that it gives you energy to perform as a band on skates going down a hill or something.

What I really hate about this advert is that Feeder were hardly the voice of a generation when they were selling records, nevermind now, 10 years later!

Ad Execs trying to be Down with The Kids.

(in reply to Cruisecontroller)
Post #: 606
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 20/9/2011 11:41:58 AM   
The REAL Bozz

I hate the cancer adverts, the ones with actors playing survivours. Sorry, I know they need all the help they can get through donations and such but somthing about those ads really winds me up the wrong way.

Films I've watched
Star Trek Into Darkness ***
Iron Man 3 *****
Evil Dead (2013) ***
Bait 3D ***

(in reply to Invader_Ace)
Post #: 607
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 22/9/2011 12:54:22 PM   
kargon

The hair one, bird looking in shop fking window SHE'S GOT BETTY FKING DAVIS FKING EYES PLAYING OVER IT

"YOU BETTER BE PUTTING AWAY THAT BLADE, OR YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, EVEN WHILE IT'S HAPPENING"

(in reply to The REAL Bozz)
Post #: 608
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 22/9/2011 12:58:36 PM   
kargon

The appeals for starving,dying African kids. I'm not saying ban them but dont put them on when i'm sat down having my tea

(in reply to kargon)
Post #: 609
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 22/9/2011 2:53:41 PM   
kargon

Dunno if anyone's familiar with the kids channels on freeview etc, but there is a make of shoes for girls called lelly kelly or something, check out the cringeworthy suicide inducing song over the top of it

Post #: 610
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 22/9/2011 2:57:31 PM   
kargon

that fucking ear bleeding tune on lloyds bank ads, that they been using forever, and all this twee shit they use on practically everything. Twinkle twinkle little star my arse cheeks.

(in reply to kargon)
Post #: 611
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 23/9/2011 12:28:50 AM   
The REAL Bozz

The Hallifax adverts with the staff singing; making me vomit everywhere.

Films I've watched
Star Trek Into Darkness ***
Iron Man 3 *****
Evil Dead (2013) ***
Bait 3D ***

(in reply to kargon)
Post #: 612
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 24/10/2011 6:15:21 PM   
ChickMagnet

I have but one very fake word - Wowcher
Post #: 613
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 24/10/2011 7:05:01 PM   
Nihilism in the UK

quote:

"Whoever said comfort can't be beautiful?"

No one. Fuck off.

Post #: 614
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 24/10/2011 7:22:10 PM   
Nihilism in the UK

quote:

ORIGINAL: The REAL Bozz

Agreed. This ad is paticulary bad as it was the banks who were mostly to blame for the recession we're still going through causing mass unemployment. And now they are singing about how 'they'll be there for me'. You'll be there for me when? When I'm going down the jobcentre?

Post #: 615
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 24/10/2011 7:42:03 PM   
Titanm21

quote:

They are worse than twats... they're god damn HIPSTERS!!!!!!

"Yeah Yeah its called Buck Rodgers the song... i listened to this before it was cool"

Piss off and die you Hipster fucks!!

www.TrailerHouseMusings@Blogspot.com

Join us for all the latest trailers in the world of Gaming, TV and Movies [also Facebook and Twitter]
Post #: 616
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 25/10/2011 12:54:00 PM   
jcthefirst

That new(ish) Phones4You one that goes all J-Horror on us. It's not particularly bad, but it scared the bejesus out of my the other night. I wasn't really paying attention to the TV, turned round and there's Samara right in my face.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 617
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 25/10/2011 4:08:30 PM   
filmburner30

quote:

ORIGINAL: The REAL Bozz

YEAH WE MADE OFF WITH YOUR MONEY AND YOU HAD TO BAIL US OUT BUT LOOK AT US SINGING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FUCK OFF

"Where are you calling from Milo?"
"The bottom of the pool?"

"Im The Anti Christ.You got me in a Vendetta kind of mood"

"Come back Alan , You Wanker!"

"Your a Doctor,Deal with it"

Post #: 618
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 25/10/2011 5:23:14 PM   
bobatim

Can somebody tell me what that tea advert is all about? The animated one with the woman in the boat, braving stormy seas to have a lesbian tryst with herself, all the while that plinky-plonky cover of a crappy power ballad plays in the background? It's dreadful and gets on my nerves!

Is he died?

www.penultimateuniverse.blogspot.com

(in reply to filmburner30)
Post #: 619
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 29/10/2011 10:58:31 PM   
Nihilism in the UK

Those lynx ads are really starting to annoy me. The 'even angels will fall' ones. Slags will fall more like.
Post #: 620
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 14/11/2011 10:28:31 PM   
ChickMagnet

The Marks & Spencer X-Factor one, firstly I avoid X-Factor every year for a reason, its shite. Secondly, OI! GINGER ONE! Its pronounced Desire, not de-aye!

Post #: 621
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 15/11/2011 1:07:16 AM   
Hood_Man

I really really wish the BBC would stop showing the advert for Children In Need with the scantily dressed old woman

(in reply to ChickMagnet)
Post #: 622
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 16/11/2011 12:00:46 AM   
Nihilism in the UK

Any shampoo ad. There's so many of them!

What's the general opinion of the Currys ad with Darth Vader? I'm on the fence about it.
Post #: 623
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 16/11/2011 12:24:21 AM   
Hood_Man

I think it's rubbish. It's too long for starters, and there aren't even any puns or one liners, it's just Darth Vader reciting a few lines from Star Wars to a guy who looks a bit like Robert Webb. There's no punchline.

Post #: 624
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 16/11/2011 12:56:24 AM   
Saltire

That bloody Cancer Research ad thats on just now, patronising us with all the tears and sad music. If I had money to donate, a childish ad like that would put me off donating to Cancer Research. I have no problems with highlighting it, but to do it in this way is infantile.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 625
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 16/11/2011 12:39:20 PM   
fuzzy

2 worst ads on TV at the moment... The Halford's one with the screaming girl on her bike.... aarrghh. And possibly the worst I have ever seen is for First Buses. The company is probably regional, but they're definitely in my neck of the woods... basically it's a cheesy female bus driver singing a version of 'Greatest Love Of All?!!' with the line... "I believe that buses are the future", while some annoying people dance around on the bus (while it's moving). I. kid. you. not.

Post #: 626
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 23/11/2011 3:44:05 PM   
kargon

THE FKING LITTLEWOODS ONE, THAT FKING GIRL

(in reply to fuzzy)
Post #: 627
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 23/11/2011 4:42:18 PM   
boaby

First Bus - Spawn of Thatcher. Used to be Grampian Transport, the municipal bus service in Aberdeen. Management buy-out in the '80s. Change of colour from mouldy green. Began buying up routes in other Scottish cities, gave Scotrail a go, moved into Englandshire. Extortionate prices. Gratifyingly getting it's hole kicked by Lothian Regional Transport in Edinburgh. Huzzah.

A horrible, horrible company.

Advert bugging me is the John Lewis one. Warping The Smiths, and shameless to boot. Gads min.

And the Blackberry drivel before every phuckin' programme on Sky Atlantic, wi' the voice of thon manny fae Game of Thrones. Bloody hard to go from FFx12 to Play while missing out the entirety of the bloody ad.

"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who, let's be absolutely honest about this, feel so superior to Glasgow that you can measure it by the yard."

(in reply to kargon)
Post #: 628
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 24/11/2011 9:27:22 AM   
filmburner30

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/nov/20/christmas-adverts-john-lewis

the last word on Xmas Ada for me good old Charlie

"Where are you calling from Milo?"
"The bottom of the pool?"

"Im The Anti Christ.You got me in a Vendetta kind of mood"

"Come back Alan , You Wanker!"

"Your a Doctor,Deal with it"
Post #: 629
RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. - 24/11/2011 10:35:58 AM   
Snake-Eyes

BOOTS. Nuff said.

"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

http://www.expendablespremiere.com/index.html

(in reply to filmburner30)
Post #: 630
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: The Most Annoying Ads On TV That Should Be Banned. Page: <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI