Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Identify The Film

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Identify The Film Page: <<   < prev  66 67 68 69 [70]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Identify The Film - 13/4/2015 12:21:42 PM   
hsa44

Hello,

I cant remember the name of the movie. I think the actor was Adam Sandler(Not fully sure).

The Hero and his girlfriend, and girlfriend's parents plan to go to hero's parents in a Camper bus which is highly posh. Heroine's father is sort of ex-armyman and he is very strict. He also has a an artificial breast with milk pump to feed milk to their grand kid. The Heroine's fatherr drives the bus and the bus is very sophisisticated.

The Hero's parents are totally opposite to girl's parents and they run some exercise/yoga class for older couples and give them sex classes or something. The Hero's mother finds Heroine pregnant and she is very happy to find that.

The Hero's mother starts giving yoga classes to heroine's mom as well which creates friendship between them.

Please tell the name asap as I am trying to find the movie from some days.

thanks

regards

(in reply to JohnDiesAtTheEnd)
Post #: 2071
RE: Identify The Film - 14/4/2015 10:41:45 AM   
BudBaxter

quote:

ORIGINAL: hsa44

Hello,

I cant remember the name of the movie. I think the actor was Adam Sandler(Not fully sure).

The Hero and his girlfriend, and girlfriend's parents plan to go to hero's parents in a Camper bus which is highly posh. Heroine's father is sort of ex-armyman and he is very strict. He also has a an artificial breast with milk pump to feed milk to their grand kid. The Heroine's fatherr drives the bus and the bus is very sophisisticated.

The Hero's parents are totally opposite to girl's parents and they run some exercise/yoga class for older couples and give them sex classes or something. The Hero's mother finds Heroine pregnant and she is very happy to find that.

The Hero's mother starts giving yoga classes to heroine's mom as well which creates friendship between them.

Please tell the name asap as I am trying to find the movie from some days.

thanks

regards

Meet the Fockers?

(in reply to hsa44)
Post #: 2072
RE: Identify The Film - 16/4/2015 1:12:47 AM   
hsa44

Yes, Meet the fockers

Many thanks

Regards

(in reply to BudBaxter)
Post #: 2073
RE: Name The Film - 7/5/2015 1:31:48 AM   
ShadesUK

Hi, I've been looking for the title of a specific film for years, hopefully someone on here could help. I saw the film a very long time ago between 10 to 20 years. It involved time travel.

It started with a family, husband wife and son. The wife goes to take the son to school but as reversing out of the drive their car gets hit from the side and they die. Later on the husband ends up helping a woman do something that encloses traveling through time, to travel through time they use a small devise that fits in their hand and looks kind of like a diamond. At the end of the film as a thank you for his help the woman sends the man back unbeknownst to him to an earlier time just before his wife and son die, he figures out when he is, rushes out to the car which has already started reversing reaches in through the passenger window and shouts gas gas gas makes them reverse really quickly and the car that originally hit them goes past missing them and saves their lives.

It has been bugging me for years what this film is called, I would really appreciate any help you guys can give.

(in reply to Captain Black)
Post #: 2074
RE: Name The Film - 18/5/2015 1:29:00 PM   
Titako

If you cannot recall the name of the movie, I suggest you try out www.whatismymovie.com
This is a new kind of movie search engine we developed as a university project. The site allows you to describe with your own words the movie you are looking for. The search will then return the most related results. Currently the site has over 40,000 feature films for you to discover. Please give it a try and let me know what you think. You can also join our subreddit www.reddit.com/r/whatismymovie/ and feel free to give us feedback!

(in reply to ShadesUK)
Post #: 2075
RE: Name The Film - 18/5/2015 1:41:34 PM   
Vitamin F

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vitamin F

Having a mental block - does anyone recognise a film or TV show in which someone has a Dukes of Hazzard horn in their car, but it sort of runs out of puff towards the end each time it's blown. This seems to be the running joke as I believe it happens several times.
I know I'm going to kick myself as this feels like some show I'm really familiar with...
Ta

Just watched The Lost Boys and that's the one I was thinking of (Grandpa's old truck horn)...not the Dukes theme at all, but it sounded similar in my head.

(in reply to Vitamin F)
Post #: 2076
RE: Name The Film - 19/5/2015 10:07:47 PM   
murray223

Hi. I'm reposting this request, hopefully in a more appropriate thread.

I'm looking for the title of a Western that culminates in a shoot out in which a train is driven off the end of the tracks to go crashing into the building in which the bad guys are hiding out.

I can't recall who the lead actor was. Initially I thought it might have been Eastwood, or someone with the kind of cool poise and brash arrogance. It might have been Lee Van Cleef in one of his roles as a good guy, but it might have been James Stewart and all points in between.

I feel irritated with myself, because I'm sure it's not that obscure a film.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Post #: 2077
RE: Name The Film - 20/5/2015 10:41:32 AM   
BudBaxter

quote:

ORIGINAL: murray223

Hi. I'm reposting this request, hopefully in a more appropriate thread.

I'm looking for the title of a Western that culminates in a shoot out in which a train is driven off the end of the tracks to go crashing into the building in which the bad guys are hiding out.

I can't recall who the lead actor was. Initially I thought it might have been Eastwood, or someone with the kind of cool poise and brash arrogance. It might have been Lee Van Cleef in one of his roles as a good guy, but it might have been James Stewart and all points in between.

I feel irritated with myself, because I'm sure it's not that obscure a film.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Joe Kidd has such a scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78CM3oItu1U

(in reply to murray223)
Post #: 2078
RE: Name The Film - 25/5/2015 11:03:26 PM   
LookingForThatMovie

I watched a film once that began with a teenage boy sitting on a coach, next to (i think it was) his dead mum or dad. The boy however didn't seem to care about this and just watched tv. Then the police arrived to take the body etc. and the boy still didn't seem interested and still continued to watch tv.

I watched this film on tv almost a year ago. I only watched the first 5-10 minutes of it and didn't recognise any of the actors so I can't give much details, but if any one recognises this please say.
The movie was made I think, after 2000 and i believe there was a voice over,of the boys also... but I can't remember too well

Post #: 2079
RE: Name The Film - 26/5/2015 9:31:26 AM   
Vitamin F

quote:

ORIGINAL: LookingForThatMovie

I watched a film once that began with a teenage boy sitting on a coach, next to (i think it was) his dead mum or dad. The boy however didn't seem to care about this and just watched tv. Then the police arrived to take the body etc. and the boy still didn't seem interested and still continued to watch tv.

I watched this film on tv almost a year ago. I only watched the first 5-10 minutes of it and didn't recognise any of the actors so I can't give much details, but if any one recognises this please say.
The movie was made I think, after 2000 and i believe there was a voice over,of the boys also... but I can't remember too well

That'll be the opening scene to the magnificent Animal Kingdom.

(in reply to LookingForThatMovie)
Post #: 2080
RE: Identify The Film - 17/6/2015 7:08:17 PM   
noni123

i wanna find this movie plzzz help me i saw it on hbo sm 15v years ago i only saw the love scene the boy was wearing navy blue track suit and the girl with golden hair they tarted a looong kiss then the girl slides down as if she was sucking him then next few clips of kissings in the bed and next morning the boy was licking her under blanckets the girls and ask how it feels or tastes he said its different then they were in a plane the girl was hugging kissing an old man as if she was seducing him the boy was upst and jealous plzz help meeee

(in reply to great_badir)
Post #: 2081
RE: Terminator Genisys 2015 - 27/7/2015 9:19:55 AM   
Greeny Pillar

Please, help me! I`d like to identify the following movie, it`s about a spaceship which was lost and then spotted in several years at the other end of the galaxy, and a rescue team goes to the ship to find out what`s happened! Thank you!

My website is http://bestworldfilms.com, you are welcome there
Post #: 2082
RE: Terminator Genisys 2015 - 28/7/2015 11:58:35 AM   
BudBaxter

quote:

ORIGINAL: Greeny Pillar

Please, help me! I`d like to identify the following movie, it`s about a spaceship which was lost and then spotted in several years at the other end of the galaxy, and a rescue team goes to the ship to find out what`s happened! Thank you!

Event Horizon

or

2010: The Year We Make Contact

?

(in reply to Greeny Pillar)
Post #: 2083
Page:   <<   < prev  66 67 68 69 [70]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Identify The Film Page: <<   < prev  66 67 68 69 [70]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI