Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Name The Film

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Name The Film Page: <<   < prev  63 64 65 66 [67]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Name The Film - 26/6/2014 2:57:52 PM   
dragonlee69

Hi
Im trying to locate a movie but cannot remember title
Its an American film possibly made around the 80's about a man who keeps holdin up gas stations or some sort of store
Another man keeps getting arrested for it but says he is innocent even gets sent to jail but insists he is not the man they are after
His marriage breaks up as even his wife starts to doubt him
Eventually it turns out it was someone who is the double of him even having a broke tooth in the same place
Its a true story and possibly made for tv
Would be very grateful for any info on title so I can try and track it down
Thanks

(in reply to Captain Black)
Post #: 1981
RE: Name The Film - 28/6/2014 5:08:16 PM   
rich

It sounds like The Wrong Man (1956) but I don't think there's a remake unless it's something on TV.

< Message edited by rich -- 28/6/2014 5:21:15 PM >

Meanwhile...

(in reply to dragonlee69)
Post #: 1982
RE: Name The Film - 8/7/2014 10:29:48 AM   
MarkGriff1

Hey All - First post and I hope you can help....

My best recollection is late '80's or early '90's - 2 male actors in a white room, one is perhaps a pilot and the other is almost certainly God.

And that's it I'm afraid. I've trawled Google, IMDB, all Twilight Zone and Outer Limits listings on Wikipedia and come to naught.
I thought the pilot(?) may have been Larry Hagman but def not after a lengthy search and I can see the actor who played God(?) but I have no idea of his name.
The movie definitely is not 'Fail-Safe' or 'Always'
Any ideas?...

Post #: 1983
RE: Name The Film - 21/7/2014 6:27:00 PM   
rich

An easy one - can someone confirm if Paint Your Wagon is the film where the town sinks into a mine in biblical wrath style?

Meanwhile...

Post #: 1984
RE: Identify The Film - 22/7/2014 7:19:20 PM   
yossarianY

hello
I know it may be difficult...

I'm looking for a fairly old movie, thriller or horror. It may be in the vicinity of 80 years, beginning 90
I totally do not remember the plot after the last final scene that stuck in my memory. In this scene
the main positive character somewhere in the middle of nowhere smashes the evil of the arc. Makes a bad man shot in his head and
pierces his skull. "Bad man" does not die just unscrew a bolt on the back of the head and pulls the arrow out of his head.
The fight probably is still continuing but it is no longer associate ....

He fought boy with a girl as far as I remember from another guy. Probably somewhere in the U.S. in the desert.
I'll be grateful for the help

It may be class B film but i don`t sure of that

< Message edited by yossarianY -- 22/7/2014 7:22:28 PM >

(in reply to great_badir)
Post #: 1985
RE: Name The Film - 24/7/2014 6:17:08 PM   
tonymc1986

hey folks, im new here... allo!

saw a trailer a couple of months ago but cant track the movie down, it was an indie with no actors that i know or just cant remember, the trailer didnt give much away but it was a horror with people at a dinner party then the lights go out and they all look baffled. maybe stuff started to move around or something... yip.. thats all i got.

any of ye lovely people know what im on about?

ooh and it was out this year or maybe last. ha! im screwed!

Post #: 1986
RE: Name The Film - 24/7/2014 8:29:13 PM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: tonymc1986

hey folks, im new here... allo!

saw a trailer a couple of months ago but cant track the movie down, it was an indie with no actors that i know or just cant remember, the trailer didnt give much away but it was a horror with people at a dinner party then the lights go out and they all look baffled. maybe stuff started to move around or something... yip.. thats all i got.

any of ye lovely people know what im on about?

ooh and it was out this year or maybe last. ha! im screwed!

You're Next?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRq1SmwJnN0

(in reply to tonymc1986)
Post #: 1987
RE: Name The Film - 25/7/2014 12:13:47 PM   
hozay

quote:

ORIGINAL: rich

An easy one - can someone confirm if Paint Your Wagon is the film where the town sinks into a mine in biblical wrath style?

Yep, that's the one.

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 1988
RE: Identify The Film - 26/7/2014 8:30:37 AM   
yossarianY

quote:

ORIGINAL: yossarianY

hello
I know it may be difficult...

I'm looking for a fairly old movie, thriller or horror. It may be in the vicinity of 80 years, beginning 90
I totally do not remember the plot after the last final scene that stuck in my memory. In this scene
the main positive character somewhere in the middle of nowhere smashes the evil of the arc. Makes a bad man shot in his head and
pierces his skull. "Bad man" does not die just unscrew a bolt on the back of the head and pulls the arrow out of his head.
The fight probably is still continuing but it is no longer associate ....

He fought boy with a girl as far as I remember from another guy. Probably somewhere in the U.S. in the desert.
I'll be grateful for the help

It may be class B film but i don`t sure of that

any ideas?

(in reply to yossarianY)
Post #: 1989
RE: Identify The Film - 28/7/2014 7:55:41 PM   
catafernandez

Hi! I need your help in finding a movie for an activity I need to do for the university.
I need to find a movie in which a soldier, in a war or any kind of conflict, is forced to obey an illegal order (such as killing war prisoners, or civilians). He might be forced because he is threatened if he doesn't obey, or if there is something else at stake.
I am not referring to one particular movie, there might be a lot of movies which have a scene with this characteristics.
Thank you very much for your help!

(in reply to yossarianY)
Post #: 1990
RE: Name The Film - 28/7/2014 10:07:54 PM   
tonymc1986

no it aint that. think it might have something to do with aliens but with a real indie vibe.

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 1991
RE: Name The Film - 29/7/2014 5:46:11 PM   
dodowoop

Hey guys.

I saw this movie when i was a kid, i believe the film was from around 1990 - 1995. About this guy that lost his wife and little kid (maybe on their anniversary day) and then after went on a revenge trip after 3-4 people. One of them was a red, short hair woman and some other bad guys. He's chasing them down in alaska or something. There is a lot of snow and he's is wearing at one point a all white dress to blend in the snow. I know this is random information but its all i remember :) there is also some bombs and stuff. its a action !

Is there anybody who has any idea what movie this is
??

Post #: 1992
RE: Name The Film - 30/7/2014 3:44:20 PM   
yossarianY

hello

i have another movie. i think it was film from age of `50 or `60 and it is art house movie, very famous director.

i dont remember plot but there was a small town and there was a battle. One side have a tiger tank and one of the actor said "their tanks was better" (german tanks was better) and they take a tiger. i remember they kept tiger tank inside one of the building in town.

i think it isn`t a typical war movie.

I think it was movie Luis Bunuel but i am not sure of that.

< Message edited by yossarianY -- 30/7/2014 6:38:33 PM >

Post #: 1993
Page:   <<   < prev  63 64 65 66 [67]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Name The Film Page: <<   < prev  63 64 65 66 [67]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI