Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Name The Film

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Name The Film Page: <<   < prev  60 61 [62] 63 64   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Name The Film - 13/12/2012 1:46:14 AM   
DeFlamingo

Hi, i really hope someone could help me to get the title of this movie i partly remember.

It`s about the search of a tape of a (politician?) who got murdered.
On the tape is shown that this politician made his teenage coworkers perform sexual acts (touching each other naked etc) and in the end they find that tape hidden between other unrelated tapes or something like that.

I think the protagonists want to save their neighborhood for being sold to construction workers or something like that by corrupt guys(mayor?) and they want to prove that the murdered guy was a mean man.

Well, that`s mostly it, the tape search is the important hint i have , i rly hope somehow could remember what movie i mean here.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 1831
RE: Name The Film - 13/12/2012 4:13:09 PM   
infernodante

Bah, I'm having a brain fail!!
My friend and I were discussing funny/surprising scenes in films and both of us remember a particular scene, but cannot remember the name of the film.
Might have been a Coen Brothers movie, or something similarly dark and comedic.
The scene in question plays out something like this:

Some dude goes looking for a black book (we think).
He enters an apartment, perhaps meets someone inside, and fires a (possibly) warning shot into a wooden wall.
However, the bullet travels through the wall and hits a fat person in the next apartment. This fat person assumes they have been bitten (maybe in the butt) by a mosquito - we think.
Then a maid with a hoover arrives, and we think she gets shot too.

We're pulling our hair out - and are quite sure it's a very well known film which we will kick ourselves about when we finally hear/remember the title.
Can anyone please put us out of our misery?
THANKS!

(in reply to DeFlamingo)
Post #: 1832
RE: Name The Film - 16/12/2012 11:22:49 AM   
tommypocket

quote:

ORIGINAL: infernodante

Bah, I'm having a brain fail!!
My friend and I were discussing funny/surprising scenes in films and both of us remember a particular scene, but cannot remember the name of the film.
Might have been a Coen Brothers movie, or something similarly dark and comedic.
The scene in question plays out something like this:

Some dude goes looking for a black book (we think).
He enters an apartment, perhaps meets someone inside, and fires a (possibly) warning shot into a wooden wall.
However, the bullet travels through the wall and hits a fat person in the next apartment. This fat person assumes they have been bitten (maybe in the butt) by a mosquito - we think.
Then a maid with a hoover arrives, and we think she gets shot too.

We're pulling our hair out - and are quite sure it's a very well known film which we will kick ourselves about when we finally hear/remember the title.
Can anyone please put us out of our misery?
THANKS!

David Lynch's Mulholland Drive.

This scene here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLza4B6XhA

After 62 pages of this thread, I GOT ONE!

"Sing it again for my pleasure."

Twitter drivel - @tommypocket

(in reply to infernodante)
Post #: 1833
RE: Name The Film - 16/12/2012 4:18:36 PM   
infernodante

tommypocket, you're my hero!

*dances*

cheers dude!

(in reply to tommypocket)
Post #: 1834
RE: Name The Film - 23/12/2012 3:33:37 AM   
Yaveyta

I have 2 films I'm looking for!
1) A grandfather comes to visit his son, who is all grown and with a family of his own now. His daughter walks into the room and does something disrespectful then walks out. The old man rudely criticizes his son for raising such a rude child and suggests that he give her a good spanking. His wife then comforts him revealing childhood abuse in his past. She comforts him saying that she understands his pain and that they don't have to continue that violent cycle; there is no reason to hit their children. Despite that the guy goes ahead and hits his daughter. Soon he's hitting her for every little thing behind the wife's back. There is a younger sibling who remains in awkward silence as he hears her cries in the other room. The mother notices that their daughter is beginning to walk kind of funny and expresses concern for her health suggesting that perhaps her bones are thin and they should put her on vitamins.
Soon they are in the emergency room and a doctor is yelling at the mother. Her tail bone is broken from all the spanking and he assumes the mother is the one hitting the little girl, he yells "don't you understand? He ass is broken!! You broke her ASS!!" The mother confused and offended takes the girl away and rushes home. At this point my mother changed channel and I never got to see if she confronted the husband about it....grrr.

2) It's takes place in some Asian country. The US is there for some kind of war thing going on? A US soldier falls in love with a local girl. The war get's serious and people are all clawing their way to get out of the country. The couple make plans to leave together while they still can. The girl goes to her place to pack a small suitcase. She can only take essentials so she is leaving a lot of clothes and jewelry behind. A female friend of hers is there as she packs and keeps bugging her, "If you're not taking this dress can I have it? Oh you're leaving these nice shoes? Can I have them?" Sick and tired her her persistence she says she can take whatever she wants. When she turns her head the friend slips an expensive looking watch away. The girl leaves with her packed suitcase and the friend revels in all of her new possessions. She puts on the watch and a pretty dress and is dancing around the room super happy. Then a bomb drops and she dies in a fiery blaze. The US soldier was about to come in to retrieve his girlfriend and is startled by the sudden attack. He immediately goes in to search for her and finds a charred woman with a watch he knows was his girlfriend's. He assumes she is dead and very depressed he leaves without her. I want to know if they find each other again!

I would love to see the endings to these movies! I would greatly appreciate the help for the titles!! Thanks!

(in reply to Captain Black)
Post #: 1835
RE: Name The Film - 28/12/2012 2:27:13 PM   
Galaxian

quote:

ORIGINAL: cappsie

Howdy,

I have three today:

First one:
I am attempting to locate an old sci fi film but my memory is a little dull. The only thing I can recall is that the space ship in the film is a kind of tri shape and that a kid gets mixed up with a loose cannon type pilot. The pilot gets injured and uses some weird medical device to heal the wound in his chest. Later when the pilot is seemingly dead, the kid uses the same medical device in an attempt to revive the pilot, but leaves thinking he's dead. The pilot survives and I think, thanks the kid. It's a happen ending. I think the kid had a pet too, perhaps a dog?

If anyone can shed any light, it would be highly appreciated :D

Thanks
Adam

The answer you seek can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Raiders_(film)

Kindest regards from one Adam to Another

(in reply to cappsie)
Post #: 1836
RE: Name The Film - 9/1/2013 3:22:26 AM   
handsmule

Looking for films from my older brothers video collection (mostly horror taped off the t.v). I used to watch them secretly when I was younger so the details are pretty hazy for most of them. The one that's really annoying me is one that I have very little info on but I've found this forum helpful for this sort of request before so here it goes.

I remember my brother and his friends trying to remember a film in which "a guys spine flys out and slaps him in the face". I have some recollection of eventually seeing this film but I'm not sure if my mind is just playing tricks on me and I just took what I'd heard and ran with it. Even if I haven't seen it though, I'm convinced it exists. The idea sounds quite Cronenberg to me, but I've seen most of his stuff.

There is an off-chance that it isn't a film but from a horror anthology series like "Tales from the Crypt" or the film equivalent (e.g Creepshow)

Sorry for the length but I thought context was important due to the lack of detail.

Post #: 1837
RE: Name The Film - 9/1/2013 4:20:37 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: CaptainCornwall

I hope i have posted this in the right place as my last message was wrong!!
Years ago late at night i woke up after falling asleep on the sofa and there was a film on it started to draw me in. It had familiar faces of the time people from films like saving pvt Ryan and Band of brothers(i think) the film is set During WWII in a forest not sure which one i only got the middle section of it hence why i want to watch it all. This group of GI'S have been task with holding an out post in the woods, there is not a lot of action in the bits i saw. they have to dig in and around the cottage and one monring in the early hours one of the Solders see a German but the way it is shot suggest his not really there, all the GI's are really tired. and the next night the same thing happens. Its cleverly filmed these solders are so tired are they imaging it or are these ghosts....... Sadly i had a young family and had to get up early so about 2am i had to turn it of i never remembered the name and have been on and of trying to find out what it is called over the last 8 years!!!! Cany any one help. It looked good, but could of been a straight to TV film like Saints and Solders it looked like it was made around 1998-2001/2 period.

HELP PLEASE ANY ONE !!!

Did anyone tell him this is Band of Brothers?

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to CaptainCornwall)
Post #: 1838
RE: Name The Film - 9/1/2013 6:32:01 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yaveyta

I have 2 films I'm looking for!

1) A grandfather comes to visit his son, who is all grown and with a family of his own now. His daughter walks into the room and does something disrespectful then walks out. The old man rudely criticizes his son for raising such a rude child and suggests that he give her a good spanking. His wife then comforts him revealing childhood abuse in his past. She comforts him saying that she understands his pain and that they don't have to continue that violent cycle; there is no reason to hit their children. Despite that the guy goes ahead and hits his daughter. Soon he's hitting her for every little thing behind the wife's back. There is a younger sibling who remains in awkward silence as he hears her cries in the other room. The mother notices that their daughter is beginning to walk kind of funny and expresses concern for her health suggesting that perhaps her bones are thin and they should put her on vitamins.

Soon they are in the emergency room and a doctor is yelling at the mother. Her tail bone is broken from all the spanking and he assumes the mother is the one hitting the little girl, he yells "don't you understand? He ass is broken!! You broke her ASS!!" The mother confused and offended takes the girl away and rushes home. At this point my mother changed channel and I never got to see if she confronted the husband about it....grrr.

I don't know. But that sounds like Christmas at our house!

(in reply to Yaveyta)
Post #: 1839
RE: Name The Film - 10/1/2013 6:04:03 PM   
GraffitiGear

I was browsing over Vimeo today and found this sci fi film for free: http://vimeo.com/57137842 .. Dug a little deeper and did some research, turns out the director is a young kid in his 20's who graduated film school and served his country in Army.. It was real good and I'm excited to see how this kid does..

(in reply to DUKE046)
Post #: 1840
RE: Name The Film - 10/1/2013 8:22:43 PM   
Scruffybobby

Racking my brains to remember this. It's a British film set in a boarding school over a holiday. One of the girls remains in the school and has a bit of fling with one of the teachers (or least does her best to). It popped into my head the other day for some reason but I'm buggered if I can remember the name or even who was in it.

< Message edited by Scruffybobby -- 10/1/2013 8:23:34 PM >

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

(in reply to GraffitiGear)
Post #: 1841
RE: Name The Film - 11/1/2013 2:24:56 PM   
Chronicle

Might be pretty difficult to explain since I only saw 10 minutes of it a very long time ago..

It's a pretty old horror movie (coloured). The scene I remember was a guy and a girl (I think) running from some blueish alien/monster who could shoot things close to a lake (I think ) and there was also another bit in a house not far from the lake. The title might even had lake or monster in it but I'm not sure..

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 1842
RE: Name The Film - 13/1/2013 2:33:40 PM   
Hot Soup

I'm trying to help someone on another forum

"The scene: A guy casually walks up to a valet car park's valet station, grabs a load of keys off the board then strolls into the car park pressing unlock on the keys and tossing them away until he unlocks a decent looking car."

Any help would be lovely!

(in reply to Chronicle)
Post #: 1843
RE: Name The Film - 15/1/2013 2:17:29 PM   
wolfgazer79

Hello Everyone,

Could someone please help me with this movie? My girlfriend asked me to look up this movie for her that she saw as a child. She does not remember what it was about she just remembers that there was a scene where a man had his arm chopped off by a samurai sword. This is either a 1970's or 1980's movie. We do not know any of the actors names, all I have to go by is this one scene. I am guessing that this is a japanese movie and she thinks the man that had his arm chopped off was white. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Post #: 1844
RE: Name The Film - 16/1/2013 5:53:28 AM   
lzirex

Pleaase help me I'm looking for the name of a film. I believe it was an american film but not sure it was in english and i don't think they had accents. I'm not sure when i saw it, it could be anywhere from late seventies to early nineties. It's about a housewife who is brutally attacked and raped, and afterwards her family is trying to make her fit back into her old life but she can't so she leaves home to find the killer. A detective that was assigned to the case befriends her and they end up in a motel together where she shows her horrific scars.

Thanks for any help!

(in reply to wolfgazer79)
Post #: 1845
RE: Name The Film - 16/1/2013 8:18:37 AM   
tftrman

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hot Soup

I'm trying to help someone on another forum

"The scene: A guy casually walks up to a valet car park's valet station, grabs a load of keys off the board then strolls into the car park pressing unlock on the keys and tossing them away until he unlocks a decent looking car."

Any help would be lovely!

That would be Bad Santa.

(in reply to Hot Soup)
Post #: 1846
RE: Name The Film - 16/1/2013 11:16:30 AM   
sargecroc

Hi everyone, i haven't posted on here before but thought i'd try and pick everyones brains a bit?

I'm trying to track down a movie i saw in the late 80's as a kid, about a giant shark (possibly with a hook stuck in its jaw?) I know this sounds like the Comic strip called Hook Jaw but i've looked into that and as far as i can tell they never made a film from it? It is really starting to bug me now so hoping somebody else may remember something similar??? Sorry it's so vague. (i posted this in the wrong forum yesterday, my bad, i'm new to this! )

Post #: 1847
RE: Name The Film - 1970s film? - 17/1/2013 12:55:11 PM   
ROTE

I'm struggling to recall a name of a film I saw in the late 1970's/early 80's and hoping someone can put me out of my misery. The opening scene is one where 3 or 4 school boys strip naked and jump into a field of nettles. The title of the film might be peoples names? But other than this I can't remember a thing about it. Might be about a boarding school?

Post #: 1848
RE: Name The Film - 17/1/2013 7:38:59 PM   
benny the jet

quote:

ORIGINAL: wolfgazer79

Hello Everyone,

Could someone please help me with this movie? My girlfriend asked me to look up this movie for her that she saw as a child. She does not remember what it was about she just remembers that there was a scene where a man had his arm chopped off by a samurai sword. This is either a 1970's or 1980's movie. We do not know any of the actors names, all I have to go by is this one scene. I am guessing that this is a japanese movie and she thinks the man that had his arm chopped off was white. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The New One Armed Swordsman? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069518/

If so, i loved this film as a kid :)

< Message edited by benny the jet -- 17/1/2013 7:39:58 PM >

That means we only have thirty minutes to get you up that tree

I fucking love tea. Its my favourite drink after coffee and alcohol

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=585511933

(in reply to wolfgazer79)
Post #: 1849
RE: Name The Film - 18/1/2013 7:19:03 PM   
wolfgazer79

quote:

ORIGINAL: benny the jet

quote:

ORIGINAL: wolfgazer79

Hello Everyone,

The New One Armed Swordsman? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069518/

If so, i loved this film as a kid :)

Thanks for the suggestion but this isn't the one. This was a 1980's movie and I was just informed that the man that had his arm chopped off was a white guy and pulled a knife on a japenese guy who had then chopped his arm off with a sword. This happened in a downtown area. I would appreciate any more help with this.

(in reply to benny the jet)
Post #: 1850
RE: Name The Film - 22/1/2013 10:00:03 PM   
jim_bergerac

Hi, will give as much details I can recall from a film I watched at my grandparents as a youngster but have know idea what it was called. Any help appreciated.

A band of thieves enter a high security building (maybe a bank) in a bid to steal valuables or money. The building floor is pressure sensitive so the thieves cannot touch the floor as this will set off the alarm. The thieves use what I can only describe as suckers attached to their feet and hands to enter the vault via the ceilings and walls. I regret this is pretty much all I can give you. I can tell you a film that its not - The Thief. I believe there were similarities to the film I am thinking of but its not it. I can also tell you it must be from 70's or 80's but no later than that and it was in colour.

I hope this rings a bell. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Jim

(in reply to DUKE046)
Post #: 1851
RE: Name The Film - 1/2/2013 2:56:08 AM   
Enyuh

Hey I remember this film that was on Cartoon Network but I don't remember much about it at all.

Literally the only thing I remember is this young boy who had brown hair was in a red car and drove into like a cartoon world and everything became very cartoony as did he and he had a dog with him. This is literally the worst description ever but it's all I remember. HELP

Children wake up,
hold your mistake up,
before they turn the summer into dust.

Post #: 1852
RE: Name The Film - 1/2/2013 9:50:42 AM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: Enyuh

Hey I remember this film that was on Cartoon Network but I don't remember much about it at all.

Literally the only thing I remember is this young boy who had brown hair was in a red car and drove into like a cartoon world and everything became very cartoony as did he and he had a dog with him. This is literally the worst description ever but it's all I remember. HELP

I believe the film in question is The Phantom Tollbooth- click for Wiki link

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to Enyuh)
Post #: 1853
RE: Name The Film - 1/2/2013 11:52:12 AM   
DancingClown

Shifty! Come back! The forum needs you!!

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 1854
RE: Name The Film - 3/2/2013 5:58:33 PM   
Assilem23

Trying to recall a movie for years - and it's a tough one:

The film was a western - I think in black and white, though memory might be playing tricks - and all I remember is one scene: close to a cottage by the river, two men are shooting at a windmill's blades. I've also vague memories that there was an attack by the bad guys on the wooden shack the hero and his wife/girfriend/whatever lived in. And that's it. I've been trying to find it for years (over 10 now) to no luck. It's not 5 Card Stud, I've seen the clip of Dean Martin shooting the windmill and it's not what I remember. So does anybody know what this film is?

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 1855
RE: Name The Film - 18/2/2013 10:42:09 AM   
Platter

quote:

ORIGINAL: jim_bergerac

Hi, will give as much details I can recall from a film I watched at my grandparents as a youngster but have know idea what it was called. Any help appreciated.

A band of thieves enter a high security building (maybe a bank) in a bid to steal valuables or money. The building floor is pressure sensitive so the thieves cannot touch the floor as this will set off the alarm. The thieves use what I can only describe as suckers attached to their feet and hands to enter the vault via the ceilings and walls. I regret this is pretty much all I can give you. I can tell you a film that its not - The Thief. I believe there were similarities to the film I am thinking of but its not it. I can also tell you it must be from 70's or 80's but no later than that and it was in colour.

I hope this rings a bell. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Jim

Topkapi (1964) ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058672/

------------------------------------------

"This one popped into my head today so I'm not entirely sure if it was a film or TV show, but all I remember is a group of people hiding from some pursuers. One of the group starts shooshing another because she believes the other is carrying an animal under a blanket that is making noise. The woman holding the animal smothers it because she feels so bad about the noise as the other is giving her the proper evil eye about it. She then uncovers the blanket when the pursuers move on, revealing a baby and the evil eye woman is like "oh shit". That's the only part I remember - possibly a war film, maybe even Schindler's List? No idea."

The Pianist (2002) has Maureen Lipman be told this story. She feels terrible when the reason for the annoying woman crying is revealed. I think that is more likely than an episode of M*A*S*H as others have suggested.

< Message edited by Platter -- 18/2/2013 12:34:32 PM >

My novel:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/This-Cuckoo-Island-ebook/dp/B00EIP4ZVS/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1377097535&sr=1-4

(in reply to jim_bergerac)
Post #: 1856
RE: Identify The Film - 18/2/2013 4:30:47 PM   
Platter

quote:

ORIGINAL: Platter

This old memory occurred to me last night.

I vaguely remember a film I saw when I was perhaps between 10 to 13. It was probably a TV movie made in the late 70s to early 80s. I sort of recall a slightly out of focus hazy quality to the picture. That might have just been a bad VHS tape recording off the TV, or maybe it was the film stock of the era? I thought it was eerie and mildly scary but it could easily have been completely without any sinister elements.

This is what I can recall:

A newly married young couple move into a specially built mansion (the husband was an architect?) with modern white minimilst walls and lots of glass. The house has a lot of land around it. I think it had its own vine yard. I assume it was set in California.

The mother of the husband comes to visit. She is considered to be a nosey parker. She has her hands up to a black glass wall trying to stare in when she first arrives. The glass was treated so you can see out but not see into it. From inside the unseen couple pull faces at her. I’m sure he gives her the V sign right up to her face (would American's use the V sign?).

Perhaps there was a scene where the local weirdo scares the wife in the vine yard and tells her to get away from this place before something bad happens. He (or she) may have mentioned something about witches. Now I consider it, I think it was an old woman with threateningly large knitting needles in her bag that the wife was concerned about.

Towards the end the mother is found drowned face down in an indoor body of water. I visualise her being discovered with lots of trashy 70s snap zooms in and out. I think the water was an indoor flowing lake and not just a swimming pool.

The impression I get from these fragments of memory is that it was either a dreary and generic TV movie about yuppies moving to the countryside and annoying the locals until the stress breaks up their marriage. Or it was a creepy, but bloodless, little chiller about a mansion built on the graves of witches or something.

Does this mean anything to anyone here? I haven’t even tried Googling it as I have no idea what search terms I could use.

I think I found it after two seconds on Google - which I should have done first before posting this morning.

This is probably it:

Bay Coven AKA Eye of the Demon (1987 TV Movie)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092623/

Written by the creator of ‘Heroes’ on TV.

'A young newlywed couple move into a remote village in middle America only to find a secret coven of witches who want them to join all the fun; or face the consequences.'

My novel:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/This-Cuckoo-Island-ebook/dp/B00EIP4ZVS/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1377097535&sr=1-4
Post #: 1857
RE: Name The Film - 4/3/2013 3:33:44 PM   
falsedog

Lost film: UK crime drama / bank robbery. Some time in the 70s I think. Robber is sentenced to jail, after the trial pops to the loo while the police guard waits outside. He sees the barristers wigs and cloaks on hooks. He quickly puts them on to walk past the PC guarding the door, and into the street.

Classic 70s cheeky-rogues thriller in the vein of The Italian Job, but seen a a child so possibly actually a hard boiled drama!

Post #: 1858
RE: Identify The Film - 5/3/2013 9:59:26 PM   
bradlie1

I cant remember the entire plot but i hope this helps

Here is the plot. It starts off with a white boy and colored boy running away from town(this around when racism was freed but still in effect). They didn't go far and was later found by the town. The colored boy work for the white boy with his family that included his mom,dad and sister. I cant remember much of the plot after but i remember three scenes. 1-When the town was making fun of colored people and white boy stood up for them. 2-The white boy dad confirm he has sex with the colored boy sister and the ending the colored boy actually runs away hoping on a truck . I saw this back in the middle school and i would like to watch it again so i can fully understand it. Sorry if i couldn't give enough detail

(in reply to great_badir)
Post #: 1859
RE: Name The Film - 8/3/2013 9:35:10 AM   
Discodez

quote:

ORIGINAL: falsedog

Lost film: UK crime drama / bank robbery. Some time in the 70s I think. Robber is sentenced to jail, after the trial pops to the loo while the police guard waits outside. He sees the barristers wigs and cloaks on hooks. He quickly puts them on to walk past the PC guarding the door, and into the street.

Classic 70s cheeky-rogues thriller in the vein of The Italian Job, but seen a a child so possibly actually a hard boiled drama!

I recognise the description of the scene, I've definitely seen this film and have a sneaking suspicion it might be McVicar.

(in reply to falsedog)
Post #: 1860
Page:   <<   < prev  60 61 [62] 63 64   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Name The Film Page: <<   < prev  60 61 [62] 63 64   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI