Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

READ ME: RULES OF CONDUCT FOR GRANDSTAND

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> READ ME: RULES OF CONDUCT FOR GRANDSTAND Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
READ ME: RULES OF CONDUCT FOR GRANDSTAND - 25/5/2006 7:44:49 PM   
James2183

Whilst we are aware The World Cup will be igniting the passions of every football fan here we feel a quick Forum Rules update may be in order, just so we are all on the same page before the big kick off. We fully understand that many users are actively supporting specific teams over others at the World Cup and we encourage lively debate on the subject - even light ribbing - however, we won't accept blatant xenophobia and baiting from any nationality..  The rules of forum conduct are fully enforced - even for football discussions.  Sometimes it can be quite tough to understand irony or humour on an internet forum and where certain things may be very funny amongst close friends in the pub, the same statements can be extremely offensive on an internet forum. We will delete anything we deem inappropriate and will operate a zero tolerance policy this summer on this subject; offensive xenophobic comments towards any country will earn warnings and persistant posting of them will be a bannable offence.

Have fun pounding the keyboard as you discuss your favorite player, best moment of play or fall to your knees lamenting defeat, but keep in mind that moderator action will be taken for any comments ignoring the rules.

< Message edited by James2183 -- 26/5/2006 12:23:34 AM >

Hey bub, I aint finished with you yet!

"We do not beat the reaper by living longer. We beat the reaper by living well and living fully" - Randy Pausch
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> READ ME: RULES OF CONDUCT FOR GRANDSTAND Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI