Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed Page: <<   < prev  21 22 23 [24] 25   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 15/6/2007 1:22:41 PM   
Stuntman Mike

K&R part 2 is a huge disappointment

Are you insane?
No. I'm a pirate.

(in reply to Underscore)
Post #: 691
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 15/6/2007 1:32:13 PM   
Barefoot Doctor

It was alright, same as last week I thought.

My prediction: They'll find out that Jordan isn't going to survive. Jordan will want Danny to look after the baby so the two of them will get married in the hospital before she passes away.

(in reply to Stuntman Mike)
Post #: 692
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 15/6/2007 5:42:29 PM   
Stuntman Mike

quote:

ORIGINAL: Barefoot Doctor

My prediction: They'll find out that Jordan isn't going to survive. Jordan will want Danny to look after the baby so the two of them will get married in the hospital before she passes away.

That's what I thought too

Are you insane?
No. I'm a pirate.

(in reply to Barefoot Doctor)
Post #: 693
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 15/6/2007 5:51:45 PM   
Underscore

It was a decent episode, it suffered from being a setup episode to the final part next week and the series finale the week after. Thought the opening with Whitford and Perry highlighted the immense chemistry they have, it's such a shame that Sorkin never stuck them in more scenes together over the series.

'Josh: Couldn't you just drop me off the Washington Monument? Bartlet: It's Christmas Josh!, no reason why we can't do both!

(in reply to Stuntman Mike)
Post #: 694
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 22/6/2007 8:00:41 AM   
Underscore

K&R Part III

Was that Martin Sheen's voice as the radio host? If it was, it was a genius nod to The West Wing!

An improvement on last week's installment, but perhaps lacking in a standout moment. It seemed to flow as a natural continuation from the previous two or three weeks episodes, I don't know whether that's a compliment or a criticism. It didn't seemed to shock me at any point, or there was no development in the story which pleasantly surprised me. Still it wasn't a bad episode by any means.

Final ever episode next week! What Kind Of Day Has It Been!

'Josh: Couldn't you just drop me off the Washington Monument? Bartlet: It's Christmas Josh!, no reason why we can't do both!

(in reply to Underscore)
Post #: 695
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 25/6/2007 10:16:11 AM   
theram05

Aw man, I loved this show but it really is peter'ing out. So disappointing.

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

(in reply to Underscore)
Post #: 696
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 25/6/2007 10:29:36 AM   
Underscore

You've only got one more episode left so it's not that disappointing. I've started downloading Sports Night to continue my Sorkin fix, I'm not far away from having all two seasons downloaded so I can absorb it all up in a short amount of time. Can anyone tell me what should I expect of Sorkin's debut tv show?

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 697
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 25/6/2007 10:34:16 AM   
theram05

Of course its disappointing, this show was flying along, then it got cancelled, now they've tried to jam everything into the last 3-4 episodes and well, its just not good. Disappointing.

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

(in reply to Underscore)
Post #: 698
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 25/6/2007 10:56:50 AM   
Underscore

I thought Breaking News and K&R Part I were two of the best episodes of the season. It's the past two episodes which I thought have kind of dragged a little. The finale should hopefully wrap everything up nice and tidy. The whole thing with Studio 60 does make me think Sorkin will never return to TV again. I just don't think he needs to now, he tried to launch another successful show and it's flopped. I would imagine he's fairly well off, his next feature script 'Charlie Wilson's War' has a Oscar buzz around it already and perhaps it's time to wave goodbye to TV.

I will reiterate one thing though, if Matthew Perry doesn't win some awards for his role then it will be very dissapointing, the guy has been exceptional all season.

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 699
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 25/6/2007 11:20:55 AM   
calhoon

quote:

I've started downloading Sports Night to continue my Sorkin fix, I'm not far away from having all two seasons downloaded so I can absorb it all up in a short amount of time. Can anyone tell me what should I expect of Sorkin's debut tv show?

Superb, it took a few episodes to find it's stride but when it does it is simpy fantastic, a genuinely funny sitcom that makes you give a shit about it's characters, you can see why Sorkin wanted to get back to a tv show about a tv show with S60.

I watched both seasons over a weekend and it made me laugh cry and applaud in equal measure.

"I could kiss you all over the face right now"

(in reply to Underscore)
Post #: 700
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 27/6/2007 7:20:10 PM   
Barefoot Doctor

The DVD is being released on October 16th. I posted a thread in DVD Discussion.

(in reply to calhoon)
Post #: 701
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 28/6/2007 10:49:24 AM   
Erlenmeyer Flask

Good to know.

Forgive my ignorance but is there any truth to that stuff about politicos going down to Hollywood to ask them to make more patriotic films?!

< Message edited by Erlenmeyer Flask -- 28/6/2007 10:51:02 AM >

You're in the basement because they're afraid of you, of your relentlessness and because they know that they could drop you in the middle of the desert, and tell you the truth is out there, and you'd ask them for a shovel!

(in reply to Barefoot Doctor)
Post #: 702
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 28/6/2007 10:50:29 AM   
theram05

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erlenmeyer Flask
Forgive my ignore but is there any truth to that stuff about politicos going down to Hollywood to ask them to make more patriotic films?!

I thought that was common knowledge?

When exactly can my cousin send me over the last ep folks?

(in reply to Erlenmeyer Flask)
Post #: 703
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 28/6/2007 12:55:38 PM   
Underscore

I will pick up the DVD boxset, but me thinks not until it will drop in price. I certainly look forward to the Sorkin/Schlamme commentaries, their commentaries on The West Wing DVDs were excellent!

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 704
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 28/6/2007 12:57:38 PM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: theram05

If they are prompt, then I believe tomorrow morning.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 705
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 28/6/2007 1:14:02 PM   
theram05

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: theram05

If they are prompt, then I believe tomorrow morning.

Super, should be watching it crying into me curry tomorrow night then!

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 706
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 29/6/2007 8:57:17 AM   
Underscore

It's over. No more Studio 60. Some may debate that the show was inheritably flawed. Sorkin's dialogue lends itself a sense of superiority, something which just comes off as being arrogant when you sent it in the lives of a SNL style show. Some say Sorkin just didn't deliver, that by making the characters, especially Matt Albie just onscreen versions of himself, they were uninteresting and that their only purpose was to act as an ego trip for Sorkin. But those fair minded people out there would find it hard to say that the show was a match for The West Wing. However, it wasn't bad, it was never average and on occasion it managed to attain brilliance, it just didn't maintain that brilliance week by week. And thankfully, for the final episode, it managed to show how brilliant it could be. A fitting send off to the program, and an episode which showed it's merits.

I'm not going to go into the individual merits of each part of the episode, but I'm thinking that this may be the best episode the show ever did. And Tommy Schlamme didn't direct it, Brad Whitford did. Together, Whitford and Sorkin managed to nail the tone of the episode so perfectly. Everything ended all well and upbeat, but this wasn't Capra. They managed to capture a sense of euphoria, that though this show was ending, they managed to say that tomorrow; things will be different. The tradition first season finale title 'What Kind Of Day Has It Been' perfectly resembled what this episode was about, that the events from the past few episodes had culminated to a re-examination of the character's lives and where they need to go next. And the episode just wrapped all the storylines up completely but also provided an example of how the characters relationships with each other worked, and what was so charming about them. Something which I think had been neglected since the pilot was Matt and Danny's relationship. Perry and Whitford had a great chemistry on screen, and for most of the season they were kept separate. However, when they were put together they were electric. The opening moments of the episode were fantastic in showing a unspoken bond between two guys, two people who cared about each other. And the way they said 'I love you' at the end was so poignant and so right in execution. Matt and Harriet's debacle ended perhaps predictably, but in a way which made sense. Yes, they fought. Yes, they seemed like a bad match. But the sudden understanding from the characters that the only thing each other cared for was each other, made the fact they got together beautifully realised.

Probably due to the fact that Brad Whitford directed the episode, but all the acting was fantastic. No, more than Whitford himself who for the first time in the series made Danny Tripp go from be an annoying arsehole of a character played by a excellent actor, to a great character played by an excellent actor. I really felt close to the character when this finale finished, and it's credit that the character ended his stay like that, rather than thinking the character never worked at all. One criticism of the episode would be of the lack of involvement of Timothy Busfield or Cal, but perhaps his bit was cut due to time constraints; and either way, his character has had some highs so allowing others to take the spotlight isn't such a bad thing.

Before I finish I must add that this show does have a legacy. Before this show, I didn't know that Sarah Paulson was as good as she was on this. I didn't know that Steven Weber was a scene/episode stealer and I didn't know that Matthew Perry could be the best dramatic actor on television. Hopefully, this show will launch these people as well as others on the show to higher fame, and in Matthew Perry's case, I hope he just gets recognition for his role as Matt Albie, he doesn't need the fame, he's already got it.

One thing has become apparent whilst I've been writing this, and that is that this final episode was a superb swansong. I was at one point trying to think that if I was to post, would I say that from an episode like this I regret the show has been cancelled or do I merely appreciate that it's time has come and past and that I enjoyed it and I look forward to rewatching it. And I just couldn't decide. So for me I have to say that I really enjoyed Studio 60's stay, it had it's flaws but it's very easy to criticise and not savour what it did deliver. It delivered some fantastic hours of TV, some of the best since Sorkin left the air, it produced some fantastic acting and it provided some fantastic debating to the virtues of the show.

Since it's the end, I'd like to thank all that have been on the board discussing this. I think the fact the thread is as long as it is tells you something, and that I'd like to hope that some day, another Sorkin TV show will be out there so us folks can discuss/pull it apart again, though I'm by no means hoping. Until then, goodbye from Studio 60, on the Sunset Strip.

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 707
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 29/6/2007 10:04:23 AM   
theram05

FUCK I forgot to start downloadin it this morning, now I'm going to have to wait!!!!!!!!!

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 708
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 29/6/2007 3:18:17 PM   
Dave B

Excellent post there underscore. I have loved this show to be honest but maybe that's partly down to the fact that I've never watched The West Wing and therefore haven't been comparing it to that like a lot of others have. The dialogue, characters and acting has maintained a high standard throughout and kudos definately has to go to Matthew Perry and Steven Weber. Both providing scene stealing performances and deserve as many awards as possible. Another reason I have enjoyed this show is that it's so much different to the other shows I watch at the moment, Lost, 24, Prison Break are fine but its great to enjoy a more character focused show that doesn't overuse big shocking twists to drive the story forward. It was a nicely understated show and I will miss it.

The final 5 episodes have come under some surprising critism on here as I really enjoyed them. Everything from Tom's brother, toying with the idea of using a company to get him out, Simon's speech to the press, Lucy going mad, Danny seeing his daughter and constant arguements with the doctor and of course the flashbacks made these last few episodes a real joy to watch. The finale especially caused a few tears and although I'm not unaware of the shows flaws (to much Harriet and Matt bickering for starters) it was certainly something special and something I look forward to seeing again.

Hey, what's with the flying jerks?

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 709
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 29/6/2007 5:25:40 PM   
furrybastard

Great final episode. I can't say much more than Underscore so eloquently put it except to highlight just how great Steven Weber (Jack) was in this episode. His talk with Simon about liking the sketch and McCartheyism was the highlight of the episode for me.

Nice final moments too. I thought the sprinklers were going to go off on Danny there at the end

So in keeping with the tone of the episode: what's next for Sorkin?

(in reply to Dave B)
Post #: 710
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 30/6/2007 3:06:42 AM   
frankj

quote:

ORIGINAL: Underscore

Terrific post by Underscore, ably echoed by Dave B.

Anything I add would be derivative.

Great show. Brilliant at times. Never less that thoroughly entertaining, with the kind of ensemble excellence a very few productions achieve.

And although I'll miss it, I'm delighted that Sorkin was given a sufficient "heads-up" to allow the season to become self-contained.

"And if they try to stop us Seaweed, we'll call the end of a lacy pea..."

(in reply to Underscore)
Post #: 711
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 22/7/2007 7:01:49 PM   
furrybastard

THE BIG PICTURE: Sorkin takes the blame for 'Studio 60'

(in reply to frankj)
Post #: 712
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 22/7/2007 7:10:42 PM   
Shifty Bench

can't be arsed registering to read the story

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 713
RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed - 22/7/2007 8:32:02 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

can't be arsed registering to read the story

You don't need to register

Anyway, here it is:

quote:

WHEN Aaron Sorkin was a young nobody in New York in the 1980s, working as a bartender while writing his Broadway hit, "A Few Good Men," on cocktail napkins, he found himself observing the media darlings of the moment. The threesome, Jay McInerney, Bret Easton Ellis and Tama Janowitz, were all as well known for their off-stage antics as they were for their literary work.

"I remember saying to myself, 'These guys aren't doing themselves any favors becoming known for all those other things instead of for what they wrote,' " Sorkin recalls with a wag of his head. "And then look what happened. To me!"

Sorkin's much-touted NBC series, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip," whose last episode aired just a few weeks ago, was canceled before the end of its first season, a victim of bad ratings and mediocre reviews. But it was also ambushed by nonstop sniping between Sorkin and the media, much of it even before the first episode aired.

The storm seems to have passed. Though not exactly eager to unburden himself, Sorkin sat down for the first time since "Studio 60's" cancellation to discuss the perils of failing in public and navigating a media universe where it's increasingly hard to tell if you are being judged by your work or simply by your celebrity persona.

Let me put my cards on the table: I'm an unabashed admirer of Sorkin's work. He is a rare breed of writer today who uses both humor and a bracing moral seriousness to wrestle with the complexity of the real world. But "Studio 60," as good as some individual episodes were, never seemed to find a consistent voice, a must for must-see TV. It was, in hindsight, a bad idea, if for no other reason than it tried to graft Sorkin's fascination with social issues onto a story about career crises in the rarified world of TV comedy writers. But that made the show only more irresistible we got to see a brilliant writer try to breathe life into a doomed premise.

Sorkin insists that he's not sore about the way things turned out. He's moved on, with a new play premiering on Broadway this fall and an adaptation of "Charlie Wilson's War," a Tom Hanks-starring Oscar contender due at Christmas. He also has a new deal with DreamWorks to write three films, starting with "The Trial of the Chicago 7," a project that could end up being directed by Steven Spielberg.

Still, there are standard ways of dealing with failure in Hollywood. No. 1: Taking responsibility.

"I don't know how to emphasize this enough that I'm not disappointed or upset with anyone but myself," Sorkin says over lunch at Nate 'n Al's last week where he is repeatedly interrupted by fans wanting to share how much they enjoyed his work. "There are only two possible reasons for 'Studio 60' failing it was either my fault or it was just one of those things. On some shows, you can make mistakes and still survive. But with this one, I made too many mistakes for it to survive."

No. 2: Schadenfreude.

Bernie Brillstein, the fabled Hollywood manager whose clients included John Belushi and Jim Henson, is convinced that failure is an inevitable byproduct of industry envy and backstabbing. "Rightly or wrongly, Aaron got a reputation as holier than thou," Brillstein explains. "When you put yourself out front in the media, like Aaron did or Judd Apatow is right now, everyone is lying in wait for you. That's the psychology of the town. Once you're anointed, everyone wants the king to fail."

No. 3: Insularity.

It's almost impossible to keep any sense of perspective when you're in the midst of the pressure-cooker environment of making a TV show or a film. When "Studio 60" hit the ratings skids, NBC replaced the show with "The Black Donnellys," a show from "Crash" filmmaker Paul Haggis that flopped even faster than Sorkin's show.

"When you're doing a show, you're living entirely in that world, only trying to deal with all the issues in your show," says Haggis. "But then the show goes into people's homes and it becomes their show. Suddenly you have no control over what happens. And when you discover that the stories you're telling don't have the same meaning to other people that they did to you wow, it's a real smack in the face."

Nos. 4 to 100: Laying blame.

Every failure in Hollywood gets blamed on something else, from movies that bomb (freak snowstorms back East) to anemic album sales (illegal file sharing by snotty college kids). But Sorkin sees a more insidious villain a triviality-obsessed media no longer willing to separate gossip and idle speculation from reporting and criticism. "When all everyone does is try to draw personal connections between your characters and real people, you're not really watching a play or a TV show anymore," he says. "It becomes a tabloid experience."

Just ask Woody Allen, whose movies were psychoanalyzed by critics for years after he took up with Soon-Yi Previn, his then-girlfriend Mia Farrow's adopted daughter. Or look at the reception that greeted "A Mighty Heart," where it seemed impossible to find a review that didn't discuss Angelina Jolie's celebrity status. As Entertainment Weekly critic Lisa Schwarzbaum put it: "Despite the best of intentions, an actress who makes her own headlines gets in the way of the big picture." When Clint Eastwood's "Flags of Our Fathers" arrived last fall, conservative bloggers bashed the film mostly without seeing it simply because Haggis, a vocal liberal, had written the script.

"You'd think I'd single-handedly turned Clint into a Communist," Haggis recalls. "You get a lot of attention in journalism these days, especially on the Internet and on Fox TV, just by attacking people." The other day Roger Friedman, a Web-based gossip writer for Fox News, ran a quasi-review of Haggis' upcoming film, "In the Valley of Elah," taking time out from discussing the movie to offer conspiratorial speculation that the film makes numerous references to EarthLink because Haggis, like the founders of that Internet service, is a Scientologist.

This gossipy guesswork pervaded much of the media coverage of "Studio 60," in which much was made of the supposed similarities between "Studio 60" characters and real-life counterparts. It wasn't an entirely unreasonable assumption, since one of the show's lead characters a TV writer with a history of drug problems was written by Sorkin, a TV writer with a history of drug problems.

Still, Sorkin contends that TV drama is robbed of some of its punch when it's turned into a roman clef. "There were too many people looking at this show like it was the cover of 'Abbey Road,' " Sorkin says. "It was never an autobiographical show. I'm a lot more than a recovering cocaine addict. Jordan McDeere and Jamie Tarses had one letter of the alphabet in common. It was really a lot of silliness." (Young and aggressive, Tarses had a brief run as ABC's programming chief, the first woman to hold such a position at a network.)

What clearly bugs Sorkin is that for whatever matrix of reasons his messy private life, his brash willingness to publicly trash Internet bloggers or just his star power as a writer he became a target for all sorts of gossipy buzz that doesn't haunt similarly successful writers like "Everybody Loves Raymond's" Phil Rosenthal or "Curb Your Enthusiasm's" Larry David.

"I can flat-out guarantee that Phil was writing autobiographical stories in his show, but for some reason people just aren't caught up in the gossip of his life," Sorkin says. "It's just unhealthy. 'After the Fall' is a better play if you don't know that Arthur Miller and Marilyn Monroe were married. It doesn't enhance the experience of seeing the play if you're being a detective, always looking for clues. You only see the writing through a filter that takes you out of the actual story."

I suspect Sorkin is fighting a losing battle. We've become a nation of prying eyes, snoops hungry for the inside story. It's surely telling that Sorkin's old time slot is now occupied by a reality show about real-life wedding crashers, people eager to barge into someone else's life. For Sorkin, TV is an all-too accurate barometer of our ideals. As he puts it: "TV has a very measurable effect on our national mood. When TV gets bitchy and pissy, you find Americans getting bitchy and pissy too."

In a way Sorkin may have come around to a final way of handling failure: acceptance. "Expectations were high and I couldn't come close to meeting them, so you'd have to say our show failed in a big way," he explains. "But when you get to write 22 episodes and have them produced exactly the way you want well, as someone I know once described it, 'Things are OK when the things you complain about are the things you used to dream about.' "

Could any of Sorkin's characters have said it better?

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 714
Aaron Sorkin - 19/8/2008 6:45:12 PM   
Mason Verger

Interview: Aaron Sorkin from GQ.com

Mind like parachute - only function when open.

Be excellent to each other.

(in reply to The Mighty)
Post #: 715
RE: Aaron Sorkin - 10/10/2010 4:01:03 PM   
Timon

I recently watched the entire season of Studio 60 and I loved it. I thought it had the potential to be as every bit as good as The West Wing and it's a shame as it was cancelled, as the last four episodes were fantastic TV.

All the characters were brilliant and I thought Matthew Perry was excellent. Such a shame that there will be no more, but I'm glad I saw what was made.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Mason Verger)
Post #: 716
RE: Aaron Sorkin - 10/10/2010 4:14:04 PM   
Rgirvan44

I wanted to love it, but really didn't.

I do remember the early days though when we all thought this was the sure fire winner, and that other show behind the scenes of a SNL style tv show, with that woman out of Mean Girls, was destined for an early cancellation....

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 717
RE: Aaron Sorkin - 10/10/2010 4:15:03 PM   
Ethanial

I think the first half of the show is rather strong but it does peter out into redundant melodrama story-lines come the final run.

Have to admit, the Channel 4 HD broadcasts at 3am are good looking.

Fresh update 2010
Original update 2005.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 718
RE: Aaron Sorkin - 10/10/2010 8:23:05 PM   
furrybastard

There was an interview with Aaron Sorkin on this week's Mark Kermode film podcast where he talks a little about Studio 60 and the reasons for its cancellation.  He's pretty straightforward and honest about it! --> http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/kermode

(in reply to Ethanial)
Post #: 719
RE: Aaron Sorkin - 25/4/2013 3:24:41 PM   
primebhoy

Ok so just been leant this by my pals grandad.... worth watching? I've currently got Breaking Bad & Mad Men box sets... which should I watch first!

'Old Man your about one C**t hair away from hillbilly heaven' - Blade II

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 720
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 23 [24] 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - U.S Speed Page: <<   < prev  21 22 23 [24] 25   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI