Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Shawshank Redemption

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> The Shawshank Redemption Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Shawshank Redemption - 1/10/2005 7:55:57 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: The Shawshank Redemption - 15/1/2006 7:10:23 PM   
Empitomezzo

I do not know where to start when praising this film. Let’s start with the screenplay- it was absolutely beautiful. Frank Darabont did an amazing job adapting from Stephen King’s short story, and he deserves as much praise for it as possible. Nobody, not even my favourite writers such as the David Lean or Billy Wilder could have achieved this amazing script, which completely uplifts and spellbinds the viewer.

Then, there’s the directing, which was again on the behalf of film genius Frank Darabont. What he creates here is a prison drama with a difference- it grips the viewer and teaches them to hope, to always hope. I love the style of his directing here, slow paced but not boring for a minute. A story about friendship that’s not at all cheesy or over-sentimental in anyway. He shaped this mystical masterpiece, and he deserves much more credit than what he got for it. People say that Collateral is the ultimate oxymoron – a claustrophobic road movie. They are wrong. If anything’s the ultimate oxymoron, it’s Shawshank – a feel-good, engrossing, prison drama.

Of course I have to give credit to those geniuses Thomas Newman and Roger Deakins, my favourites in each of their jobs. The musical composition in The Shawshank Redemption is my favourite film score of all time, and although I loved with a passion Thomas’ music in American Beauty and Finding Nemo, I honestly believe both of the two to have influences from The Shawshank Redemption, which fits the feel of the film perfectly. When we’re sad, the music is sad; when we’re excited or shocked, the music is thrilling. Newman is a genius and deserved the Oscar. And the cinematography is absolutely stunning, every single frame is shot with accuracy and precision, but also with beauty. Hopeful, sweet, beauty.

Of course, I’m not here to bash Forrest Gump, it’s a perfectly good movie, but while we’re at the subject, I would like the question the credibility of the Academy voters. The Shawshank Redemption was clearly, without a shadow of a doubt (great Hitchcock film, by the way) the best film of that year, even better than those near masterpieces called The Hudsucker Proxy and Pulp Fiction. So why didn’t it win? Well, bear in mind that this was the same board who claims that Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is a better film than Mystic River and Lost in Translation… ’nuff said.

So anyway, I’ve saved the best until last- the acting. I don’t know why people disagree with me (partly because they dislike me) but I strongly believe that the performances in this film made it amazingly special. Had they had all those other sectors and weak acting it still would have been a fantastic film, but the two leads here make it a film that is too amazing to describe, and I won’t even attempt to describe how amazingly powerfully uplifting I found this film, I just couldn’t. So yeah, the performances. The development of friendship between the two leads were marvellous, and had one of them been female, they would have won the couple of the century award. Anyway, Morgan Freeman was astonishing, this was probably his best performance in a long, long time. What he showed us with his character we could completely connect with and understand, and his performances should have earned him a lot more praise than it did. But the performance in the film that did it for me was Tim Robbins’ portrayal of Andy Dufresne. I mean, what a performance. His character development, facial expressions, air and everything about him was truly spectacular. I mean, this was THE performance of 1994, and how it went so unnoticed I’ll never know. This guy was Andy Dufresne, we could feel Andy’s pain, worry, grief, relief, joy, bitterness, and just about every other human emotion. Tim was so marvellously depicts this poor, sweet character that I feel I should commend him. Clap, clap. And another. Clap, clap, clap.

And I guess I’ve mentioned everything, but I need to just say something about The Shawshank Redemption and human life. We’ll all experience hard times, and moments of injustice. I should know, I’m picked on nearly everyday, if not by my classmates then by my teachers. And I know all of you out there have gone through something that is incredibly unfair, that’s just life. And look at Andy- he was sent to prison for 19 years for something this stupid man who didn’t brush his teeth did. But Andy hoped, he always hoped, that he’d get out, and look, he did. Remember that sequence where he crawls though the tunnel, then comes out the other side through the rain? Nearly brought  tears of happiness to my eyes. Such a powerful scene, probably the best in the history of films. Or maybe I’m being too subjective…
But at the end of the day, I have three things to say to you. One- The Shawshank Redemption is not overrated. Two- The Hudsucker Proxy is another brilliant film from 1994 with Tim Robbins. Three- I’m fairly opinionated so if you hate me for this review, try to overlook it. And while I’m here, I’ll give you a number 4. There are three films that taught me the most about life. One of them is On the Waterfront. Another is Not One Less. But the one that taught me the most a film has ever taught me about life, about hope, about freedom, about everything, is The Shawshank Redemption. I cannot love this film anymore than I do. It is an affecting, beautiful, classy, determined, entertaining, funny, gritty, honest, inspirational, life-affirming, moving, nostalgic, optimistic, powerful, quintessential, redeeming, sad, thought-provoking, unsentimental, and wise. It’s a sheer joy just thinking about it. Enjoy.

http://zummer.blogspot.com/

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: The Shawshank Redemption - 15/1/2006 7:29:31 PM   
doctorolorinbats1975

It's perfect. One of my all top favourite films of all time.

CG, stop motion, acting, animation, animatronics, whatever, it's 24 lies a second...

Critiquing words for dummies: Pretentious, overrated, sentimental, indulgent, populist.

(in reply to Empitomezzo)
Post #: 3
RE: The Shawshank Redemption - 15/1/2006 8:46:33 PM   
mayor vaughn

Pure Class
1994 was a very strong year for movies.

(in reply to doctorolorinbats1975)
Post #: 4
RE: The Shawshank Redemption - 15/1/2006 8:59:56 PM   
BobaJango

quote:

ORIGINAL: Empitomezzo

I do not know where to start when praising this film. Let's start with the screenplay- it was absolutely beautiful. Frank Darabont did an amazing job adapting from Stephen King's short story, and he deserves as much praise for it as possible. Nobody, not even my favourite writers such as the David Lean or Billy Wilder could have achieved this amazing script, which completely uplifts and spellbinds the viewer.

Then, there's the directing, which was again on the behalf of film genius Frank Darabont. What he creates here is a prison drama with a difference- it grips the viewer and teaches them to hope, to always hope. I love the style of his directing here, slow paced but not boring for a minute. A story about friendship that's not at all cheesy or over-sentimental in anyway. He shaped this mystical masterpiece, and he deserves much more credit than what he got for it. People say that Collateral is the ultimate oxymoron – a claustrophobic road movie. They are wrong. If anything's the ultimate oxymoron, it's Shawshank – a feel-good, engrossing, prison drama.

Of course I have to give credit to those geniuses Thomas Newman and Roger Deakins, my favourites in each of their jobs. The musical composition in The Shawshank Redemption is my favourite film score of all time, and although I loved with a passion Thomas' music in American Beauty and Finding Nemo, I honestly believe both of the two to have influences from The Shawshank Redemption, which fits the feel of the film perfectly. When we're sad, the music is sad; when we're excited or shocked, the music is thrilling. Newman is a genius and deserved the Oscar. And the cinematography is absolutely stunning, every single frame is shot with accuracy and precision, but also with beauty. Hopeful, sweet, beauty.

Of course, I'm not here to bash Forrest Gump, it's a perfectly good movie, but while we're at the subject, I would like the question the credibility of the Academy voters. The Shawshank Redemption was clearly, without a shadow of a doubt (great Hitchcock film, by the way) the best film of that year, even better than those near masterpieces called The Hudsucker Proxy and Pulp Fiction. So why didn't it win? Well, bear in mind that this was the same board who claims that Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is a better film than Mystic River and Lost in Translation… 'nuff said.

So anyway, I've saved the best until last- the acting. I don't know why people disagree with me (partly because they dislike me) but I strongly believe that the performances in this film made it amazingly special. Had they had all those other sectors and weak acting it still would have been a fantastic film, but the two leads here make it a film that is too amazing to describe, and I won't even attempt to describe how amazingly powerfully uplifting I found this film, I just couldn't. So yeah, the performances. The development of friendship between the two leads were marvellous, and had one of them been female, they would have won the couple of the century award. Anyway, Morgan Freeman was astonishing, this was probably his best performance in a long, long time. What he showed us with his character we could completely connect with and understand, and his performances should have earned him a lot more praise than it did. But the performance in the film that did it for me was Tim Robbins' portrayal of Andy Dufresne. I mean, what a performance. His character development, facial expressions, air and everything about him was truly spectacular. I mean, this was THE performance of 1994, and how it went so unnoticed I'll never know. This guy was Andy Dufresne, we could feel Andy's pain, worry, grief, relief, joy, bitterness, and just about every other human emotion. Tim was so marvellously depicts this poor, sweet character that I feel I should commend him. Clap, clap. And another. Clap, clap, clap.

And I guess I've mentioned everything, but I need to just say something about The Shawshank Redemption and human life. We'll all experience hard times, and moments of injustice. I should know, I'm picked on nearly everyday, if not by my classmates then by my teachers. And I know all of you out there have gone through something that is incredibly unfair, that's just life. And look at Andy- he was sent to prison for 19 years for something this stupid man who didn't brush his teeth did. But Andy hoped, he always hoped, that he'd get out, and look, he did. Remember that sequence where he crawls though the tunnel, then comes out the other side through the rain? Nearly brought  tears of happiness to my eyes. Such a powerful scene, probably the best in the history of films. Or maybe I'm being too subjective…
But at the end of the day, I have three things to say to you. One- The Shawshank Redemption is not overrated. Two- The Hudsucker Proxy is another brilliant film from 1994 with Tim Robbins. Three- I'm fairly opinionated so if you hate me for this review, try to overlook it. And while I'm here, I'll give you a number 4. There are three films that taught me the most about life. One of them is On the Waterfront. Another is Not One Less. But the one that taught me the most a film has ever taught me about life, about hope, about freedom, about everything, is The Shawshank Redemption. I cannot love this film anymore than I do. It is an affecting, beautiful, classy, determined, entertaining, funny, gritty, honest, inspirational, life-affirming, moving, nostalgic, optimistic, powerful, quintessential, redeeming, sad, thought-provoking, unsentimental, and wise. It's a sheer joy just thinking about it. Enjoy.

Couldn't have put it better myself! 

"Don't worry. Won't insult legendary underworld solidarity by suggesting you surrender name without torture". - Rorschach (Watchmen).

Post #: 5
RE: The Shawshank Redemption - 16/1/2006 8:45:02 AM  1 votes
Empitomezzo

Thank you!

http://zummer.blogspot.com/

(in reply to BobaJango)
Post #: 6
RE: The Shawshank Redemption - 16/1/2006 10:00:33 AM   
doncopey1

Genius Film making of the highest standard with some standout performances. A film with many emotions which pulls you in from start to finish and i'm still not letting go.
Quality.

Post #: 7
RE: The Shawshank Redemption - 17/1/2006 12:37:29 AM   
BenClay2005

Completely agree with Empitomezzo!

This IS THE BEST Movie ever made!

End Of.

< Message edited by BenClay2005 -- 17/1/2006 12:38:10 AM >

"Fear can hold you prisoner - hope can set you free"

(in reply to doncopey1)
Post #: 8
RE: The Shawshank Redemption - 19/1/2006 1:25:26 PM   
shifty_powers

quote:

ORIGINAL: Empitomezzo

I do not know where to start when praising this film. Let's start with the screenplay- it was absolutely beautiful. Frank Darabont did an amazing job adapting from Stephen King's short story, and he deserves as much praise for it as possible. Nobody, not even my favourite writers such as the David Lean or Billy Wilder could have achieved this amazing script, which completely uplifts and spellbinds the viewer.

Then, there's the directing, which was again on the behalf of film genius Frank Darabont. What he creates here is a prison drama with a difference- it grips the viewer and teaches them to hope, to always hope. I love the style of his directing here, slow paced but not boring for a minute. A story about friendship that's not at all cheesy or over-sentimental in anyway. He shaped this mystical masterpiece, and he deserves much more credit than what he got for it. People say that Collateral is the ultimate oxymoron – a claustrophobic road movie. They are wrong. If anything's the ultimate oxymoron, it's Shawshank – a feel-good, engrossing, prison drama.

Of course I have to give credit to those geniuses Thomas Newman and Roger Deakins, my favourites in each of their jobs. The musical composition in The Shawshank Redemption is my favourite film score of all time, and although I loved with a passion Thomas' music in American Beauty and Finding Nemo, I honestly believe both of the two to have influences from The Shawshank Redemption, which fits the feel of the film perfectly. When we're sad, the music is sad; when we're excited or shocked, the music is thrilling. Newman is a genius and deserved the Oscar. And the cinematography is absolutely stunning, every single frame is shot with accuracy and precision, but also with beauty. Hopeful, sweet, beauty.

Of course, I'm not here to bash Forrest Gump, it's a perfectly good movie, but while we're at the subject, I would like the question the credibility of the Academy voters. The Shawshank Redemption was clearly, without a shadow of a doubt (great Hitchcock film, by the way) the best film of that year, even better than those near masterpieces called The Hudsucker Proxy and Pulp Fiction. So why didn't it win? Well, bear in mind that this was the same board who claims that Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is a better film than Mystic River and Lost in Translation… 'nuff said.

So anyway, I've saved the best until last- the acting. I don't know why people disagree with me (partly because they dislike me) but I strongly believe that the performances in this film made it amazingly special. Had they had all those other sectors and weak acting it still would have been a fantastic film, but the two leads here make it a film that is too amazing to describe, and I won't even attempt to describe how amazingly powerfully uplifting I found this film, I just couldn't. So yeah, the performances. The development of friendship between the two leads were marvellous, and had one of them been female, they would have won the couple of the century award. Anyway, Morgan Freeman was astonishing, this was probably his best performance in a long, long time. What he showed us with his character we could completely connect with and understand, and his performances should have earned him a lot more praise than it did. But the performance in the film that did it for me was Tim Robbins' portrayal of Andy Dufresne. I mean, what a performance. His character development, facial expressions, air and everything about him was truly spectacular. I mean, this was THE performance of 1994, and how it went so unnoticed I'll never know. This guy was Andy Dufresne, we could feel Andy's pain, worry, grief, relief, joy, bitterness, and just about every other human emotion. Tim was so marvellously depicts this poor, sweet character that I feel I should commend him. Clap, clap. And another. Clap, clap, clap.

And I guess I've mentioned everything, but I need to just say something about The Shawshank Redemption and human life. We'll all experience hard times, and moments of injustice. I should know, I'm picked on nearly everyday, if not by my classmates then by my teachers. And I know all of you out there have gone through something that is incredibly unfair, that's just life. And look at Andy- he was sent to prison for 19 years for something this stupid man who didn't brush his teeth did. But Andy hoped, he always hoped, that he'd get out, and look, he did. Remember that sequence where he crawls though the tunnel, then comes out the other side through the rain? Nearly brought  tears of happiness to my eyes. Such a powerful scene, probably the best in the history of films. Or maybe I'm being too subjective…
But at the end of the day, I have three things to say to you. One- The Shawshank Redemption is not overrated. Two- The Hudsucker Proxy is another brilliant film from 1994 with Tim Robbins. Three- I'm fairly opinionated so if you hate me for this review, try to overlook it. And while I'm here, I'll give you a number 4. There are three films that taught me the most about life. One of them is On the Waterfront. Another is Not One Less. But the one that taught me the most a film has ever taught me about life, about hope, about freedom, about everything, is The Shawshank Redemption. I cannot love this film anymore than I do. It is an affecting, beautiful, classy, determined, entertaining, funny, gritty, honest, inspirational, life-affirming, moving, nostalgic, optimistic, powerful, quintessential, redeeming, sad, thought-provoking, unsentimental, and wise. It's a sheer joy just thinking about it. Enjoy.

That's exactly what i was gonna say, spooky!

But no it is a mesmerising film that grabs you from the begining, then sends your emotions on a rollercoaster ride throughout the rest of it leaving you on at the end. I always, with out fail, wind up with a big cheesey smile and hairs sticking up on the back of my neck by its closing credits!

A joy to watch!

I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze.

The Dude: Walter, I love you, but sooner or later, you're going to have to realize the fact that you're a god damn moron.

Post #: 9
RE: The Shawshank Redemption - 19/1/2006 1:52:38 PM   
rudeboy

It is a mostly wonderful movie, but I do have a few problems that others seem more able to overlook:

The Warden.  Rarely has such a beloved film had such a cliched, one-dimensional character as its principal villain.  He has about as much depth as modern Bond baddies, and Bob Gunton's snarling performance distracts from the movie's lyrical nature.
Tim Robbins.  He's fine, but he's not THAT good.  To be honest, Andy is something of a dull lead character, and Robbins - who plays every role deadpan as it is - looks, to me, pretty bored throughout.  Judged next to Morgan Freeman's exquisite performance (which I do believe is one of the finest and most moving of the decade), he looks particularly bland, verging on wooden at times.
Its also way overlong.  And I won't even go into the often repeated how'd he get the poster back on the wall argument...

Still, a very watchable, beautifully shot movie.

(in reply to shifty_powers)
Post #: 10
BEST FILM EVER - 8/2/2006 6:37:40 PM   
Arnold

need i say more??

Post #: 11
- 30/3/2006 5:40:35 PM   
Cujo

One of the best films ever.

Post #: 12
- 6/4/2006 5:29:27 PM   
kingkong66

FANTASTIC utterly brilliant

Post #: 13
- 15/6/2006 7:09:04 AM   
huny_monster

Its such a wohderful tale of friendship. Its just so nice to see how the characters are so close and I don't mean Brokeback style!!!

Post #: 14
The Prisoner's Fairytale. - 18/6/2006 2:29:55 PM   
directorscut

This is a very well made film and the central plot is entertaining enough. The problem is the rest of the flm seems to be written by an anti-social idiot. In one of the most sickening scenes in the history of cinema, the camera pans over every prisoner in Shawshank listening to Mozart while Morgan Freeman's character says "It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free." What Red conveniently fails to mention is that everyone of these people we are supposed to feel sympathy for and inspired by is a convicted felon - murderers, rapists, thieves. They BELONG in prison. Now I know many people can be rehabilitated and learn from big mistakes in their lives but this depiction is so sugar-coated and stupid it's offensive.

All of Andy's friends are depicted as saint like and none of them are given any history or depth. We haven't a clue why any of them are in there because if we did no doubt we wouldn't give a damn about any of them. The only bad prisoners in Shawshank are the ones that do “harm” to Andy. In fact the worst people in Shawshank are – haha would you believe it? - the guards and warren. You know, people who in real life got to their position thanks to work and respect for society.

Perhaps a more suitable title would be The Prisoner's Fairytale?

Post #: 15
- 26/6/2006 11:19:59 PM   
Grandma Death

A simple story beautifully told. Emotive and inspirational, Shawshank is a sensation. Classic American cinema at it's pinnacle. Feelgood, but never frothy, heart-felt but never cheesy, and packing two brillaint central performances, Shawshank is essential and hugely enjoyable viewing. Life affirming stuff.

Post #: 16
powerful - 28/8/2006 1:22:55 PM   
alexisreaver2132

A wonderfully powerful film whic gives hope to people who have none. Even when trapped between stone walls hope can set you free. A classic film that derserves to be respected.

Post #: 17
Amazing film - 21/10/2006 6:04:20 PM   
solid snake

You can not beat this prision drama. Very good performances. Simple story but beautifully told. A great book from Stephen KIng.

Post #: 18
Shawshank Redemption - 24/1/2007 9:36:30 PM   
Eomer_King

The greatest film ever made quite simply and thus the pinnacle of American cinema. Beautiful, haunting and ultimately so uplifting that failure to break out crying at the final shot renders you soulless.

Post #: 19
Simply amazing - 24/2/2007 11:34:47 PM   
FightClub

one of the top three best movies ever!

Why didn't it won any oscars?, it shouls have won everyone it was nominated for.

Post #: 20
An Undiputed Classic - 9/5/2007 4:46:52 PM   
willchadwick

Those who do not like Shawshank are the ones who do not have respect for this very upliftiting dream, it is one of or even the best Stephen King adaptations ever put on film and just very robbed, mugged and sincerely raped by that of of Forrest Gump at the Oscars.

Post #: 21
AWSOME! - 31/5/2007 6:25:47 PM   
JokerJr

SEE ABOVE! THAT IS ALL I NEED TO SAY!

Post #: 22
AMAZING - 2/7/2007 10:19:15 PM   
michael

THE BEST FILM EVER

Post #: 23
- 16/8/2007 8:21:01 AM   
FortWilliamLoyal

Just watched it again last night, one of the best. Superb.

Post #: 24
One of the greats - 5/10/2007 2:19:13 PM   
swordsandsandals

Plot: Andy Dufresne is wrongfully imprisoned for life in Shawshank prison, where he befriends inmate Red, and soon becomes popular with everyone in the prison, including the warden and his accomplices.

Most people who love this film know the story. It was unpopular at cinemas but soon found love as a DVD, as word of mouth got round that this really was something special. But what made this modern classic gain the popularity and respect that it now receives at every turn? No film poll nowadays does not have this film lurking in its top 10. It is possibly the most popular film of our times.

Perhaps it is the acting that stirs the heart of the audience. Morgan Freeman undoubtedly gives one of the best performances of his career, and some would argue one of the best performances ever. As Red, he leads you into thinking that he is the type of person you want to be, completely forgetting the fact that he is in a high security prison, probably for murder. It is the same with all of the inhabitants of Shawshank, you grow to love characters such as Frank, oblivious to the fact that they are there for a reason. This blurred moral line shows that no-one is wholly bad.

But another reason this classic is so well loved is the near faultless direction. Frank Darabont is a master behind the camera, creating shots that linger in your mind. He never, however, goes for over the top, remind-you-this-is-a-film money shots, creating a very personal feel as you get dragged into the lives of the people in the prison.

But perhaps the greatest thing about the Shawshank Redemption, and the reason it appeals to so many people, is the fantastically warming message that fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. When the film builds up to the incredible climax, it would take the coldest of hearts not to be moved by the trials of Andy. It is a message we can all relate to, not necessarily trapped in prison, but we can all be trapped in some way. Andy’s story is our way of escaping that.

Verdict: I don’t need to say anything, you know this is incredible.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rawlinson

Swords is right about everything.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Swords smells like bum.

(in reply to FortWilliamLoyal)
Post #: 25
RE: - 14/10/2007 6:30:38 PM   
mdbrownlee

its on TV all the time, and so it should be. Its fantastic. Espcially the ending, where Morgan Freeman finds that letter under the tree and then goes to Mexico to meet Andy on the beach. Its a happy ending, and yet i cry every time. whats wrong with me!? but seriously, everyone should see this film

(in reply to FortWilliamLoyal)
Post #: 26
RE: The Shawshank Redemption - 15/10/2007 10:25:31 AM   
Topher182

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!! Im a big Prison break fan and for some reason i never saw this film before and just loved it straight away.

If I Had My Own World...I'd Build An Empire

Post #: 27
RE: RE: - 15/10/2007 11:57:15 AM   
eoin81

quote:

ORIGINAL: mdbrownlee

Its a happy ending, and yet i cry every time. whats wrong with me!?

exactly! nothing wrong with happy ending when done well. (like when there's a twist in a film). Shawshank is wonderful. I picked up a copy in hmv for €5. A bargain! Think i might watch it tonight.

(in reply to mdbrownlee)
Post #: 28
The Greatest Prison Movie Ever - 12/11/2007 7:29:21 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

The greatest film of all the Stephen King adaptations and possibly the greatest of all time next to Pulp Fiction and Goodfellas, this film defies belief

Post #: 29
RE: The Greatest Prison Movie Ever - 10/12/2007 11:31:36 AM   
shool

A classic.

A lesson in near flawless movie making.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to scarface666brooksy!!)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> The Shawshank Redemption Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI