Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

South Park Season 10 - *Possible Spoiler* *US Schedule Thread*

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> South Park Season 10 - *Possible Spoiler* *US Schedule Thread* Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
South Park Season 10 - *Possible Spoiler* *US Schedule ... - 23/3/2006 3:17:19 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

I tried to revive the Season 9 thread and just use that instead, but because of this forums inability to change thread topic names properly, I just thought it would be easier to start a new with a new thread.

I know there were a few fans in the old thread that downloaded and that there are a few none fans (James 2183 ) that seemed to have rushed to download and watch the new episode, more than likely because of the whole Chef incident but whether you're a fan or not, you should be able to discuss it if you've seen it.

Onto the first episode, which would obviously be about Chef and Isaac Hayes due to recent events...

Very funny, using past sound clips to keep Chefs character alive for an episode Some good spoofs and a nice obvious pop at Scientology at the end, saying it's their fault and not Isaac Hayes' towards the end.

If anyone wants a link to a 30mb Real player video of the episode, give me a PM. (I don't just mean this episode either, I can do the same each week when a new episode airs).

< Message edited by Sexual Harassment Panda -- 4/10/2006 2:11:22 PM >

Ole Gunnar Solskj�r - 1996-2007

Member of the MW2 Star 69 Club
Member of the CoD4 Mile High Club
Post #: 1
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 23/3/2006 4:26:22 PM   
Chindo

Great start to the new season. As you said, I'm happy they decided to keep the pops aimed at Scientology rather than Isaac Hayes, although I think they still managed to have a go at him slightly by apparently killing him in a very brutal way, but it was still hilarious nonetheless.

I wonder if the ending means that Parker and Stone aren't finished with Hayes and Scientology yet though. Perhaps they are planning to keep the whole Darth Vader Chef character in the near future - I hope so, just as long as it doesn't take away from the role of Cartman

My DVD List

(in reply to Sexual Harassment Panda)
Post #: 2
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 23/3/2006 5:35:51 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

I'm hoping that they bring back Mr Derp from the Succusbus episode to be Chef's replacement as the School Cafeteria Chef 

http://images.southparkstudios.com/downloads/download.php?file=/media/sounds/303/303_mrderp.wav

http://www.jahozafat.com/cgi-bin/spmp3s.cgi?Episode_303_The_Succubus=303_hammer.mp3

< Message edited by Sexual Harassment Panda -- 23/3/2006 5:40:44 PM >

(in reply to Chindo)
Post #: 3
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 23/3/2006 6:23:04 PM   
James2183

I'd like to know how LucasFilm feel about having a Darth Vader lookalike be a kiddie fiddler. 

Hey bub, I aint finished with you yet!

"We do not beat the reaper by living longer. We beat the reaper by living well and living fully" - Randy Pausch

Post #: 4
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 23/3/2006 6:31:33 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

quote:

ORIGINAL: James2183

I'd like to know how LucasFilm feel about having a Darth Vader lookalike be a kiddie fiddler. 

Well seeing as Lucas and Spielberg are huge fans of the show and wanted to do their voices in the Free Hat episode which had them in it, I'm sure LucasFilm won't mind all that much.

(in reply to James2183)
Post #: 5
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 23/3/2006 6:59:23 PM   
jenzie

yeah ..... i'm "borrowing" it at the moment

ALIENS: yes, i still have the damn hat on ..... WANNA TAKE IT OFF ME????
HUMANS: well, yes .....
ALIENS: ACTIVATE THE STUPID HUMAN RAY!!!!!

http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/jenzie

Post #: 6
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 23/3/2006 7:01:21 PM   
Chindo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sexual Harassment Panda

quote:

ORIGINAL: James2183

Well seeing as Lucas and Spielberg are huge fans of the show and wanted to do their voices in the Free Hat episode which had them in it, I'm sure LucasFilm won't mind all that much.

I thought Spielberg wasn't happy with that episode. I remember a documentary about South Park in which either Matt Stone or Trey Parker said they recieved a letter shortly after it aired from Spielberg, and they described as it being something like "the politest letter they had recieved which basically told us to 'fuck off'".

I might be thinking about it being from someone else, but I could have sworn it was from Spielberg.

My DVD List

Post #: 7
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 24/3/2006 7:21:24 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chindo

I thought Spielberg wasn't happy with that episode. I remember a documentary about South Park in which either Matt Stone or Trey Parker said they recieved a letter shortly after it aired from Spielberg, and they described as it being something like "the politest letter they had recieved which basically told us to 'fuck off'".

I might be thinking about it being from someone else, but I could have sworn it was from Spielberg.

I know what you're referring to and it definitely was NOT Spielberg!! I think it may have been an actor or singer.

Lucas couldn't do anything to them other than complain since it's satirical and wouldn't be eligible for any sort of lawsuit.

I thought it was an absolutely brilliant episode - an amazingly funny start to the new season! I loved how they explained Chef's new personae and how the kids tried to save him. It was really very sweet and poignant and respectful... and then they killed him rather violently! But the anger was aimed more at what Scientology/New Adventure Club has done to Hayes/Chef and turned him into a whole other person in their eyes. It was actually quite emotional I thought, when they were saying goodbye to the character and remembered him for all the good times.

Hopefully the next episode will contiue at this quality! And I feel every episode needs at least a small amount of Randy, fast becoming my new favourite South Park character (I loved the little dance hi did when hearing of Chef's return!!)

(in reply to Chindo)
Post #: 8
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 24/3/2006 7:39:04 PM   
nevergreen

quote:

And I feel every episode needs at least a small amount of Randy, fast becoming my new favourite South Park character (I loved the little dance hi did when hearing of Chef's return!!)

I have to agree with you there!  He has become the most consistently funny character over the past two seasons or so.  Some of the Randy moments in "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow" are as good as TV gets!

"You were out of the trio a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away."

Im bored. Episode 1 bored.

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 9
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 24/3/2006 8:39:14 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

ORIGINAL: nevergreen

quote:

And I feel every episode needs at least a small amount of Randy, fast becoming my new favourite South Park character (I loved the little dance hi did when hearing of Chef's return!!)

I have to agree with you there!  He has become the most consistently funny character over the past two seasons or so.  Some of the Randy moments in "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow" are as good as TV gets!

Yeah I think they realised just how great a character he could be recently. There were the odd moments in the past (like when he was seperated from his wife and of course, the Fingerbang episode!) but lately he's almost been the highlight of every episode he's been in! The baseball episode where he gets into drunken fights is hilarious ("Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was AMERICA, isn't this AMERICA!?") and the Bloody Mary episode where he was had the alcoholic "disease"

(in reply to nevergreen)
Post #: 10
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 30/3/2006 1:22:23 AM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

Blurb for the episode that we can download tomorrow/today.

'A disaster of epic proportions threatens the town and Stan is to blame in an all-new episode of South Park titled "Smug Alert!" premiering Wednesday, March 29 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Stan is the driving force who gets the citizens of South Park to buy hybrid cars. Just as everyone starts to feel really good about what theyre doing to help save the earth, scientists discover a stormy, dark mass accumulating over the town.'

Sounds very familiar up until the hybrid car part, sounds like it's describing the ' Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow' Episode, which was funny, so hopefully this one will be too. It also sounds like an episode that will have a lot of Randy Marsh in, who as people have already said, is looking to be one of the best characters in the show.

Post #: 11
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 30/3/2006 6:47:29 PM   
furrybastard

Watched it this morning and thought it was very funny! I especialy liked the fart sniffers in San Francisco! It wasn't anything particularly new but a great, funny episode nonetheless.

Where's Kenny!?

Post #: 12
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 30/3/2006 9:18:10 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

Kenny isn't in the show much anymore, they brought him back after the fans of the show made it clear they wanted him back, but he rarely features, mainly because Trey and Matt got fed up with the character (the very same reason they killed him off).

I'm glad Butters is still a key character, even if he doesn't make a very good Jew

I still don't think we've seen enough of Cartman in these first 2 episodes, we need some classic Cartman storylines that will really get everyone laughing.

Post #: 13
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 31/3/2006 9:13:18 AM   
Neth

I can't help but wonder exactly how George Clooney takes the ribbing from Matt and Trey. After all, he appeared in the show and the movie, but lately they've had the knives out for him on a couple of occassions - and last night's Smug Acceptance Speech was genius.

South Park remains the funniest show on TV at the moment.

"You taste like a burger. I don't like you anymore."

Post #: 14
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 6/4/2006 4:36:37 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

Another strong episode for season 10, it's looking to be a good season, however we've still not had a proper scene with Cartman, they seem to be laying back a bit with him, even in the latest episode where it had a lot to do with him we didn't get much of Cartman's classic humour.

However it was good to have another 2 parter, we havn't had a 2 parter in South Park for a few seasons now, and it's always good when we get an extended story. I wonder if they'll show Mohammed on Family Guy, it would be quite controversial.

Has anyone noticed the current trend in the episodes at the moment? They just keep having everyone in the town getting together for some reason and they did it with a few in the last season.

(in reply to Neth)
Post #: 15
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 23/4/2006 1:50:09 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

Episode 5 was quite funny, though I don't think I'd want another Towelie centric episode. I preffer the show when it's about the 4 boys, much funnier. Anyway not to take away from the episode, Oprah's Minge and Gary the Asshole were great and very funny. Roll on next week's episode.

(in reply to Chindo)
Post #: 16
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 23/4/2006 2:20:25 PM   
furrybastard

Really? I actually thought it might just be the worst episode ever! I figured they'd give Oprah more of a thrashing but the whole Minge/Asshole thing just wasn't funny at all and went on for way too long. It was only funny when he took out the gun

I used to like Towelie but he kind of got annoying after five minutes and they really shouldn't have based the whole episode around him. I dunno, I barely laughed throughout the episode and just thought they were being vulgar for the sake of it, rather than trying to make it funny.

Is it true there are only two more episodes and then we have to wait until October for the next one!?

Post #: 17
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 23/4/2006 3:43:05 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

quote:

ORIGINAL: furrybastard

Really? I actually thought it might just be the worst episode ever! I figured they'd give Oprah more of a thrashing but the whole Minge/Asshole thing just wasn't funny at all and went on for way too long. It was only funny when he took out the gun

I used to like Towelie but he kind of got annoying after five minutes and they really shouldn't have based the whole episode around him. I dunno, I barely laughed throughout the episode and just thought they were being vulgar for the sake of it, rather than trying to make it funny.

Is it true there are only two more episodes and then we have to wait until October for the next one!?

They always release South Park in 2 halves, one half in March-May, and one October-December, so I guess it might be true, depends how many episodes are in the season. But 7 per half sounds about right.

Post #: 18
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 23/4/2006 3:54:40 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sexual Harassment Panda

quote:

ORIGINAL: furrybastard

They always release South Park in 2 halves, one half in March-May, and one October-December, so I guess it might be true, depends how many episodes are in the season. But 7 per half sounds about right.

Damn. I've only really been downloading them since the end of season 8 so didn't realise they did it every year. Well, two more is still good! Hopefully, they won't be Towelie-centric

What we need is another Terrence and Philip episode!

Post #: 19
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 23/4/2006 4:32:10 PM   
dwatermelon2006

If you want to watch south park episodes then go to www.youtube.com its a massive database of videos not just south park but they have a good collection of episodes. even some new ones.

Post #: 20
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 25/4/2006 1:08:43 PM   
Desleader

I hadnt watched South Park for a few years until this season, which so far has been mainly great. I didnt know that Towlie had been featured before, and found him funny for about 5 mins then rather repetitive and annoying ("no, you're a towel"), although the whole Oprah's minge taking her hostage was genius. I'd love to know her reaction!

(in reply to dwatermelon2006)
Post #: 21
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 28/4/2006 9:36:32 AM   
Jeffy

im super dooper cereal!

man this weeks episode was preaty funny, but i have liked all of them so far, "Im stephen McTowlie, if i was a towel would i be wearing this hat and fake moustache?"

There's a song stuck in my head
And I can't help singing it
Oh how I hope my singing pleases you

(in reply to Desleader)
Post #: 22
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 28/4/2006 3:54:48 PM   
Chindo

This weeks one was a massive improvement on last weeks. An episode with a lot of Cartman is always good, and it was proved once again in this episode - "watch this Kobe Bryant move, it's gonna be awesome... stop blocking me Kyle!"

Shame about there only being one more episode of this half left, but at least we still have the double-bill 'Cartoon Wars' to watch over and over

My DVD List

(in reply to Jeffy)
Post #: 23
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 29/4/2006 10:12:31 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

Yeah this weeks episode was great, "I'm serial!"

The basketball scene along with the crapping treasure scene had me in stitches

(in reply to Chindo)
Post #: 24
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 6/5/2006 12:51:07 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

Finally a Cartman centric episode, and it was quite easily the funniest of the season I was literally laughing out loud throughout the entire episode, it's a shame the next episode isn't until October 

Post #: 25
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 8/5/2006 5:05:40 PM   
nadric

have been a few weeks behind, so i watched a few in one night. the al gore one wasent great but cartman passing the gold was funny.

but the last one was very good.

Post #: 26
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 8/5/2006 6:31:25 PM   
hongkongphooey

Yeah, I liked the last one, and it was quite sad at the end really. The rest of the season hasn't been as good as usual though.

(in reply to nadric)
Post #: 27
RE: South Park Season 10 - Downloaders Thread *Spoilers... - 8/5/2006 8:04:17 PM   
furrybastard

Other than the Towelie episode, I thought they were all good to great! The last one was fantastic and kind of sad as well at the end when Mrs. Cartman realises she has no friends.

No more till October!

(in reply to hongkongphooey)
Post #: 28
RE: South Park Season 10 - *Possible Spoiler* *US Sched... - 4/10/2006 2:12:51 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

The number of people who watch South Park on this forum seems to have grown and with the second half of season 10 starting up again tonight (for us in the UK it'll be tomorrow) I thought it was about time I resurrected the thread.

< Message edited by Sexual Harassment Panda -- 4/10/2006 2:13:11 PM >

Post #: 29
RE: South Park Season 10 - *Possible Spoiler* *US Sched... - 4/10/2006 2:28:50 PM   
badassmofo

lost and south park, god i love the "fall"

You just got killed by a Daewoo Lamos motherfucker - Best line of 2008

Cinerama - News, reviews, features and listener feedback every week by your Empire Online friend badassmofo! (I sound like a non-badassmofo I know...) On iTunes or cinerama.jellycast.com

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> South Park Season 10 - *Possible Spoiler* *US Schedule Thread* Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI