Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Cheat Sheet: Meet Cast Of Star Wars: Episode VII

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Cheat Sheet: Meet Cast Of Star Wars: Episode VII Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cheat Sheet: Meet Cast Of Star Wars: Episode VII - 30/4/2014 12:19:06 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Wait, really? - 30/4/2014 12:19:06 AM   
HighwayJoe

"...and Rutger Hauer."

As it's all speculation regarding this cast, I couldn't help but be sidetracked by that one bit. [cough]

When I first read the cast list, I thought I didn't know anyone on there (aside from the original cast, natch), but now it turns out that I just didn't know the names that went with the faces.

Only one new female actress, though? Again?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 30/4/2014 2:54:14 PM   
GrizBe

I kinda get the point in casting a lot of no-namers so that we don't have any preheld misconceptions about their abilities... but really none of the announced cast, even the original players, makes me excited about episode 7 in the slightest.

If anything, a lot of their casting choices put me off. John Boyega for instance was one of the worst parts of the already terrible Attack the Block.

This movies is going to be more poorly received then the announcement that Ja Ja Bink great grandkid is going to the star jedi.

Post #: 3
- 30/4/2014 6:22:01 PM   
circuit

How many more miles are they really hoping to get from Star Wars? Talk about flogging a dead horse. I really can't get excited about this and am struggling to see how anybody else can. I thought the last three films (from the guy who came up with the whole saga!) were three of the most over-anticipated dissapointing films of my generation, how anybody thinks that these will be any different is beyond me. There's nowhere else for this story to go Hollywood, let it die already.

Post #: 4
RE: Cheat Sheet: Meet Cast Of Star Wars: Episode VII - 12/5/2014 9:50:39 AM   
mmohappy521

2013 Cheong on This summer twenty seven, on part of POE Orbs China to attend ChinaJoy event Blizzard amusement and is that the nationwide dress of World of Warcraft eight decades past wedding of the World of Warcraft primary developer Greg Road (ghost crabs) and World of Warcraft technical director Marco Koelger, at noon, acquired Shanghai Pudong New area with the building, like regarding and welcomed to the six China players on part of lunchtime.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Cheat Sheet: Meet Cast Of Star Wars: Episode VII Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI