Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Arnold Schwarzenegger Spills Terminator: Genesis Secrets

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Arnold Schwarzenegger Spills Terminator: Genesis Secrets Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Arnold Schwarzenegger Spills Terminator: Genesis Secrets - 26/3/2014 12:50:26 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 26/3/2014 12:50:26 PM   
Aticus

A quick guide to Empire's pre and post movie discussion policy:
Pre release when hyping movie: That concept really does sound interesting (when it is actually terrible and desperate)
Post release when film is terrible: That concept was both terrible and desperate
Still love ya though. XXX

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
sweet - 26/3/2014 1:12:19 PM   
hermes16

shut up and take my money already

Post #: 3
- 26/3/2014 2:12:26 PM   
Spelan1

How would the flesh 'age', exactly? If it's a machine underneath surely all it would do is rot? This looking like a plot hole waiting to happen.

Post #: 4
- 26/3/2014 2:54:38 PM   
MyNameIsNotBruce

The flesh wouldn't rot, it's not dead flesh, it's living. There may not be an organic life support system underneath keeping it alive but there is obviously an artificial one. As for this news, awesome, I've been making this argument for ages whenever people would say Arnold is too old to play an ageless machine, to me it always made sense that his flesh would age, it's not plastic, it's organic, so why wouldn't it?

Post #: 5
Remember what he told John Connor in Terminator 2? - 26/3/2014 3:23:13 PM   
Madhava

"I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton." So I guess it would make sense that he ages, and it fits into the mythology of the first 2 movies, which are the only Terminator movies, as far as I'm concerned. Still feel it would be kind of weird to see an old Terminator though. But let's wait and see how they do it...

Post #: 6
- 26/3/2014 6:29:02 PM   
LSJShez

Sounds like a bag of shite. I'd probably be more intrigued if the Terminator hooked up with Jennifer Aniston.

Post #: 7
Can't fucking wait! - 27/3/2014 1:10:38 AM   
archie119

Sorry, but I don't know from this short article how this sounds like a bag of shite??? Of course it won't be as good as the first two movies, but this possibly has the potential to be the best since? As a Terminator fan I will defo' be going to see it :)

Post #: 8
- 27/3/2014 11:31:41 AM   
Thomas Odgers

Well its got to be better than the last one. I hope.
Please make it a cert 15 or even better an 18. I am fed up with movies these days cutting them to make them suitable for 12 or 12A. Its utter bollocks watching a film like Terminator 4 or Die Hard in the Cinema with a load of screaming brats munching effing sweets all the bloody time. Hmm glad I got that off my chest.

Post #: 9
- 27/3/2014 3:50:21 PM   
LSJShez

Fair point archie119. Don't doubt your Terminator love. For me, every time they add to the mythology or try to go deeper, they take away the sharpness of the original. We don't need to know all this crap. They got lucky with T2, primarily because it was Cameron. 3 and Salvation are what I call Terminatorsploitation - ok when you're bored, but shouldn't really exist.

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Arnold Schwarzenegger Spills Terminator: Genesis Secrets Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI