Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Brick Mansions Trailer Smashes In

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Brick Mansions Trailer Smashes In Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Brick Mansions Trailer Smashes In - 13/2/2014 7:46:22 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
so a shot for shot remake - 13/2/2014 7:46:22 AM   
Sparkykelly69

I love it. I loved the original District 13 and the sequel was ok but I will still watch this just because the brought in David Belle. I hope this well and we see more movies starring. Him vs. Jet Li would be a great combo.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
brick mansions - 13/2/2014 9:56:40 AM   
TREBOR2009

trailer looks awesome, but did anyone else notice this is just an American version of "district 13"! same story, same plot, same twist. hell, they even brought in one of the actors from the original duology. are Hollywood really that desperate, that they have to steal ideas of films from already released frachises. how abouts looking at 80's cartoon classics like he-man, ullyses 31, and bravestarr. keep it real Hollywood !!!

Post #: 3
- 13/2/2014 11:46:46 AM   
BudBaxter

Dear movie producers of the world,

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP HIRING 'RZA'. HE CANNOT ACT. AT ALL.

Apart from that, looks like it could be fun.

Post #: 4
RE: brick mansions - 13/2/2014 11:51:32 AM   
BudBaxter

quote:

ORIGINAL: TREBOR2009

trailer looks awesome, but did anyone else notice this is just an American version of "district 13"! same story, same plot, same twist. hell, they even brought in one of the actors from the original duology. are Hollywood really that desperate, that they have to steal ideas of films from already released frachises. how abouts looking at 80's cartoon classics like he-man, ullyses 31, and bravestarr. keep it real Hollywood !!!

Erm, yes, it's a remake.

It's a well known fact that the Yanks don't like reading subtitles. It's the driving force behind most Hollywood remakes of foreign flicks.

It's nothing new:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English-language_films_with_previous_foreign-language_film_versions

(in reply to TREBOR2009)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Brick Mansions Trailer Smashes In Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI