Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Kit Harrington And Kate Mara Linked With Fantastic Four

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Kit Harrington And Kate Mara Linked With Fantastic Four Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Kit Harrington And Kate Mara Linked With Fantastic Four - 22/1/2014 12:20:36 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 22/1/2014 12:20:36 PM   
Gazzabrook

I really hope they reconsider Michael B. Jordan for Johnny Storm

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 22/1/2014 12:47:51 PM   
sagent33

Very young cast! I always picture mr fantastic as more mature character, as well as sue! But will be interesting to see where they are going with this.

Post #: 3
- 22/1/2014 12:51:36 PM   
burntcopper

Michael B Jordan would be awesome as Johnny Storm (Chris Evans was one of the few high points of the other FF films) so given how Sue and Johnny are supposed to have the same parents, I think they should perhaps look at actresses who aren't white for Sue...?

Post #: 4
RE: - 22/1/2014 2:38:06 PM   
GrizBe

quote:

ORIGINAL: burntcopper
Michael B Jordan would be awesome as Johnny Storm (Chris Evans was one of the few high points of the other FF films) so given how Sue and Johnny are supposed to have the same parents, I think they should perhaps look at actresses who aren't white for Sue...?

This... while I'm all for the casting of actors of different ethnicities for a character, if they're right for the part, I hate they seem to be doing it lately to simply get the 'token black guy' into the cast.

The Storms are siblings, same parents, always have been... so what now? Adoption? Mother had an affair? What? While that's an easy way around it, its also a very easy way to piss off long term fans.

(in reply to burntcopper)
Post #: 5
meh...... - 22/1/2014 6:42:44 PM   
ROTGUT

Just like the new Robocop film, this reboot looks like it's going to crash and burn.......I like the FF - but I just wish they'd concentrate on making a good film first rather than getting hung up over a perishing teen friendly cast....

Post #: 6
Just a thought, but since sue and Johnny storm have the... - 22/1/2014 6:49:26 PM   
coomi77

You know, casting and stuff...
How about different casting for reed or Ben if you guys have such an itch. Just a thought.

Post #: 7
- 22/1/2014 9:36:50 PM   
Lumen1942

my roomate's step-mother makes $63 hourly on the computer . She has been without a job for five months but last month her check was $17270 just working on the computer for a few hours. you can look here,,,,,,,,,,Jobs84.COM

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Kit Harrington And Kate Mara Linked With Fantastic Four Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI