Hercules 3D - 12/1/2014 12:45:59 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Kellen Lutz Makes It Easy For The Rock - 12/1/2014 12:45:59 AM   
The Pop Culture Post

By Malik516 for ThePopCulturePost.com
January 11, 2014

Kellen Lutz and Summit Entertainment forfeits Hercules Crown to The Rock and Paramount Pictures

Let me start off by saying, I haven't seen this movie and this is not a review. Ever since I first seen the trailer for "The Legend of Hercules" starring Kellen Lutz of Twighlight fame, my optimism vanished. I don't usually make habit of judging a book by its cover, but the 70 million dollar future box office bomb just never caught any traction. Nothing about this movie impresses. The Greek mythology farce has been just about universally panned by The Washington Post, Newsday, USA Today, The New York Daily News, Film.com, Variety, and the list is infinite.

Along with...

Unspooled in the January dumping ground and not screened for critics, Renny Harlin's "The Legend of Hercules" has preemptively conceded defeat in its duel with Brett Ratner's "Hercules," the other Hollywood project based on the same Greek hero due this year.
-Martin Tsai, LA Times

“The best way to describe ‘The Legend of Hercules’ is as the fake movie that teenagers in movies go to see.”
-Jordan Hoffman, Screencrush

“..it’s hard to imagine anything being worse than this week’s repellant 3D wasteland The Legend of Hercules, a movie so ugly and woeful that you’ll wish you had superhuman strength to pluck your own eyeballs out of your head.” -Drew Taylor, ThePlaylist

It has become apparent that The Rock will come pout on top in this year's Hollywood duel. Not that he had to try very hard. Hercules: The Thracian Wars opens July 25th, 2014.

(Credit: Vince Mangini -Filmdrunk)

< Message edited by The Pop Culture Post -- 12/1/2014 1:04:27 AM >

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Hercules 3D Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI