Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

FEB 2014 iPAD Edition - Error Downloading

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire iPad Edition >> FEB 2014 iPAD Edition - Error Downloading Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FEB 2014 iPAD Edition - Error Downloading - 9/1/2014 10:48:52 AM   
morpheus9394

Hi,
I am a subscriber of the digital edition of the UK version of Empire and when I try to download the current editon (Feb 2014) I get "Error During Download".
In fact I cannot download any of the previous editions at all, even though I have been able to download and view them in the past. The only issue it will let me download is the "Empire Free Sampler" with Man of Steel on the cover. The last time I sucessfully downloaded Empire mag was last month for the Jan 2014 issue, which worked fine.
I have already tried deleting the Empire App from iPad, the downloading the app again and then restoring my purchases. I get no errors at any stage until I actually try to download anything. Other magazines in my Newsstand work fine, it only seems to be Empire Magazine that has an issue.
Can someone please investigate and fix ASAP.
My Apple I.D is chudson9394@btinternet.com
Thanks.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire iPad Edition >> FEB 2014 iPAD Edition - Error Downloading Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI