Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Hobbit: There And Back Again

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> The Hobbit: There And Back Again Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Hobbit: There And Back Again - 2/1/2014 11:00:36 AM   
AxlReznor

I know we haven't had much time since the release of The Desolation Of Smaug, but I think it's about time there's a thread for There And Back Again.

This film is going to be jam-packed with epic set-pieces it seems... Smaug versus Laketown! The Battle Of Five Armies! The White Council versus The Necromancer! Probably a few more we don't know about to give Legolas and Tauriel something to do!

If it were any other film, I'd be wondering how they were going to fit it all in.
Post #: 1
RE: The Hobbit: There And Back Again - 3/1/2014 4:14:37 PM   
MDG_78

With all that potential action I hope it has moments to breathe!

I am a huge LOTR fan, enjoyed AUJ more than most and was looking forward to 'Smaug'. I enjoyed it but I think it made too many changes to the book and at times I was bored. Perhaps with repeat viewings I will feel differently but...

Anyway, 'There And Back Again' - it's going to be huge that's for sure. Despite what I've said about 'Smaug' it is my anticipated film this year, has to be really (despite Godzilla and Interstellar), and I'm sure it will have real emotional weight as well as spectacle. I really hope Jackson and co deliver something close to any of the LOTR films, us fans deserve it in a world where some chick with a bow and arrow and Ant-Man and Fartman and The Power Avengers or something are seen as cool and hip and examples of great blockbusters whilst The Hobbit films and Middle-Earth is seen as bloated and unnecessary and sooo 2000's!

I have enjoyed The Hobbit films so far but haven't blown me away and a bit fed up having to defend it's very existence as a trilogy. If 'There And Back Again' is as good as it has the potential to be there will be a lot of egg on a lot of faces come December 2014 inc that Mark guy who works on the BBC who thinks Twilight films are better than Star Wars or the LOTR - What the fuck is he talking about?! Can't believe some people take him seriously.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> The Hobbit: There And Back Again Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI