Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Vue Cinemas Altrincham

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> Vue Cinemas Altrincham Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Vue Cinemas Altrincham - 26/12/2013 8:23:51 PM   
cinemagary

Be aware this is a former Apollo Cinema, I wanted to support my local cinema but not all cinemas are created equal, by this I mean they might proudly boast they have Sony 4k Digital Projection but thats where the excitement stops.

My wife and I were looking forward to seeing "The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty"paid our 17.60 went to Screen 6, it didn't bode well the screen was small about 18 feet wide by 9 feet high and the seating capacity was about 60.

I walked straight out and back into the foyer asked for a refund and not a single member of staff seemed to be interested in why.

When I go to the cinema I want to see films on a BIG SCREEN is it to much to ask
Post #: 1
RE: Vue Cinemas Altrincham - 12/1/2014 5:36:46 PM   
cinemagary

So I take it from the lack of replies to my thread
that all of you would be happy to pay the ticket price and watch the film on a SMALL SCREEN

(in reply to cinemagary)
Post #: 2
RE: Vue Cinemas Altrincham - 13/1/2014 1:33:22 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Smaller releases end up on smaller screens, it's just the nature of the business unfortunately. Even a movie that might not seem that small might get sidelined if there are other, more popular releases out.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to cinemagary)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> Vue Cinemas Altrincham Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI