Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New How To Train Your Dragon 2 Trailer Arrives

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New How To Train Your Dragon 2 Trailer Arrives Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New How To Train Your Dragon 2 Trailer Arrives - 19/12/2013 10:46:26 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: LOVE THIS MOVIE BUT WHAT THE FOX??? - 19/12/2013 11:41:26 AM   
GrizBe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Derek B
Loved the first movie & this looks just as great. BUT REALLY, why have FOX added that HUGE spoiler in it.
You don't put things like that in the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have basically shown the whole films plot in 2:42

Ughh.. I agree, I hate when Studios do stuff like that. They could have given us the same trailer pretty much while cutting out the huge spoilers, which I won't mention here incase people are trying to avoid them.

Still though, its looking awesome, and to be a better film then the original. Definitely on my must watch list for when it comes out.
Post #: 2
RE: LOVE THIS MOVIE BUT WHAT THE FOX??? - 20/12/2013 3:19:06 AM   
Overmind

quote:

ORIGINAL: GrizBe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Derek B
Loved the first movie & this looks just as great. BUT REALLY, why have FOX added that HUGE spoiler in it.
You don't put things like that in the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have basically shown the whole films plot in 2:42

Ughh.. I agree, I hate when Studios do stuff like that. They could have given us the same trailer pretty much while cutting out the huge spoilers, which I won't mention here incase people are trying to avoid them.

Still though, its looking awesome, and to be a better film then the original. Definitely on my must watch list for when it comes out.

/nod

and btw.. ToyStory 3 over HTTYD .. The greatest Oscar thievery on the Movie history..

"All suspects are to be considered guilty, period. Or else they wouldn't be suspects would they?" -TROOPS

(in reply to GrizBe)
Post #: 3
Thoughts based of showing content. - 23/12/2013 12:53:33 AM   
Matt#1

Its relevant to me that the content of films is always going to provide a peak into the plot of the film. Everyone that is a lover of film would understand this. its a requirement to show the work that has been involved into a product that mixes in with the other films or film. Not to say this can be very annoying at times and can be the fail as to much content can be played out in a trailer. I do look forward to this film and hope it lives to its name as the second film of "how to train a dragon".

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New How To Train Your Dragon 2 Trailer Arrives Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI