Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Aren't you guys forgetting something…?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Aren't you guys forgetting something…? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Aren't you guys forgetting something…? - 16/12/2013 11:07:58 AM   
Artoo

Not a bad list. I haven't seen all of them but Die Hard 5 definitely deserves it's place here and I don't really need to see Diana to know it's complete shite - it's had shite reviews across the board!

I did see The Mortal Instruments though and although it is indeed crap, it's not one of the worst of the year! R.I.P.D and After Earth however, most definitely are!! R.I.P.D just pipping After Earth to first place on my list - just because of the massive waste of time, money, talent and well,.....everything really!!

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to Mark David)
Post #: 31
RE: Aren't you guys forgetting something…? - 16/12/2013 1:15:22 PM   
Indio

It hasn't had a proper release yet in the UK (and having seen it, I can't think any of the studios/distributors are fighting to release it in 2014), but by far the worst film is saw this year was The Zero Theorem, hard to think of having seen such a dull boring load of auld shite in a long, long time.

'Think about the future.'

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 32
RE: RE: - 17/12/2013 4:23:54 AM   
Schwinn D.

I respect that you have your independent opinions, but personal thoughts on the movie aside, even considering to put Gravity on the list is ludicrous, given that it is one of the best reviewed movies of the year and will probably take the oscar for best flick. I haven't even seen it, so who am I to say? but still you're the first I've heard to talk bad.
While I'm at it...Les Mis came out last year and is a bloody masterpiece.
Iron Man 3 was sub par in comparison to the first 2 films, but was still a admirable movie for the most part- not a horrible movie in my eyes.
As for grown ups 2... what can I say? Just... you're dead on there. How did it not make the list?

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 33
RE: RE: - 17/12/2013 7:06:28 AM   
Evil_Bob

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schwinn D.

I respect that you have your independent opinions, but personal thoughts on the movie aside, even considering to put Gravity on the list is ludicrous, given that it is one of the best reviewed movies of the year and will probably take the oscar for best flick. I haven't even seen it, so who am I to say? but still you're the first I've heard to talk bad.
While I'm at it...Les Mis came out last year and is a bloody masterpiece.
Iron Man 3 was sub par in comparison to the first 2 films, but was still a admirable movie for the most part- not a horrible movie in my eyes.
As for grown ups 2... what can I say? Just... you're dead on there. How did it not make the list?

They weren't considering putting Gravity on the list. They were trying to suggest that not all films can be the film of the year (i.e. Gravity)

How dare you call me inhumane. Right you fucker. I'm going to do the washing up.

(in reply to Schwinn D.)
Post #: 34
What no Man of Steel?? - 18/12/2013 8:51:28 AM   
Ledbowie

Worst superhero movie since Super IV The Quest for Peace. Lets throw someone through a building for 30 mins.............

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 35
RE: RE: - 18/12/2013 10:17:10 AM   
AxlReznor

quote:

ORIGINAL: GrizBe

quote:

ORIGINAL: elphantasmo
How did Kick Ass 2 not make this list?

Erm.. because it made enough of a profit that a 3rd one is in the works?

The title is "Worst Movies of 2013", not "Least Profitable Movies of 2013".

Not that I think Kick-Ass 2 is a bad film.

(in reply to GrizBe)
Post #: 36
I Give It A Year - 18/12/2013 3:54:54 PM   
allforusophia

I wouldn't even give it a second.

Post #: 37
- 18/12/2013 5:08:56 PM   
isahasnothing2do

Can we just say how the City of Bones trama apparently revolves around a love story between presumed brother and sister? And because thats not weird enough... Bach

Post #: 38
RE: - 18/12/2013 5:17:33 PM   
callumshell1

quote:

ORIGINAL: J_BUltimatum

Gravity deserves to be on this list... apart from Empire and a few critics, I (personally) have not met a single person who liked it.

get new friends

(in reply to J_BUltimatum)
Post #: 39
Man of Steel - 18/12/2013 6:33:36 PM   
themaddogmax

Come on that film was bloody stupid! Letting his Dad die instead of saving the dog, what a bastard!

Post #: 40
RE: RE: - 19/12/2013 11:35:59 AM   
GrizBe

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

The title is "Worst Movies of 2013", not "Least Profitable Movies of 2013".

Not that I think Kick-Ass 2 is a bad film.

My point was more that it was popular enough for them to make a 3rd film of it. Even studios aren't stupid enough to make sequels to films that have totally bombed. Generally....

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 41
- 20/12/2013 10:26:58 AM   
rob robbington2

"Parodies: fuck alla y'all."

When I first read that I worried you might have a jihad declared on you. Then I realised what you meant.

Post #: 42
The Counsellor - 31/12/2013 2:52:04 PM   
katiedaines

This would be my number one purely as it had the cast, the director and the budget and still came up with the worst movie of 2013........

Post #: 43
RE: The Counsellor - 8/1/2014 11:54:05 PM   
Cat Lady

The Worst Movie of 2013 in my opinion was Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas.

"Did I Tell You How Divinely And Utterly Happy I Am?"

(in reply to katiedaines)
Post #: 44
RE: The Counsellor - 16/1/2014 1:11:01 PM   
hotspur62

I go to the cinema every week with my wife and a friend and even when one or two of us don't like a film the other(s) will like it or at least find some redeeming feature. After watching the bore-athon that is The Counsellor we all agreed it was utter tosh. In the words of Comic Store Guy 'Worst...film...ever', or at least 2013!

(in reply to Cat Lady)
Post #: 45
RE: The Counsellor - 17/1/2014 12:47:26 PM   
Osric

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cat Lady

The Worst Movie of 2013 in my opinion was Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas.

Those don't even get released in the UK. Not even straight-to-video, I don't think. So I guess we win!

(in reply to Cat Lady)
Post #: 46
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Aren't you guys forgetting something…? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI