Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Paul Walker Dies - 1/12/2013 5:16:06 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: Very sad news - 1/12/2013 12:56:32 PM   
Cool Breeze

Totally gutted to hear this sad news this morning.Walker had a very likeable screen presence and was by all accounts, a very kind hearted guy in real life.

RIP Mr Walker, you will be sadly missed by your friends, family, and many, many fans.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''
Post #: 2
RE: Very sad news - 1/12/2013 1:00:18 PM   
losthighway

My friend posted it on her Facebook in the early hours. Certainly a shock and tragedy with my thoughts going to his family and friends. However, what is equally as shocking are the pictures of the vehicle... they really must have been going at some speed to do that kind of damage as the car was totalled from the looks of it before it even went up in flames.

Very sad.

The secret to becoming a star is knowing how to behave like one.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 3
RE: Very sad news - 1/12/2013 1:13:08 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: losthighway

My friend posted it on her Facebook in the early hours. Certainly a shock and tragedy with my thoughts going to his family and friends. However, what is equally as shocking are the pictures of the vehicle... they really must have been going at some speed to do that kind of damage as the car was totalled from the looks of it before it even went up in flames.

Very sad.

I dont even want to see that stuff.Id find it too upsetting.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to losthighway)
Post #: 4
A sad sad loss to an irreplaceable part of a family mem... - 7/12/2013 2:52:05 AM   
romperstomper44

Saw the news of the accident in the papers what a sad day for his family off screen and on it .But like he said if I die going fast don't be sad as will have a smile on my face ???. I hope that they do not try to replace paul with sombody else it just wont work for us diehard fans paul was in it from the start and the team became a family.as for the car ok it was going to fast but like Ferrari and porche and a few other top sports cars they use plastic fuel tanks to keep the weight down and it's easier to mould into tight spaces like the new generation of the GT40 where the tank wraps around the gearbox.But bacck to the main point R.I.P Paul.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Paul Walker Dies Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI