Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Blofeld And SPECTRE Could Be Back For Bond

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Blofeld And SPECTRE Could Be Back For Bond Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Blofeld And SPECTRE Could Be Back For Bond - 18/11/2013 1:11:16 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: - 18/11/2013 1:28:49 PM   
jobloffski

Hope not.

Fed up of seeing him playing the bad guy in so many films. Sick of the sound of his voice, almost.

If he is used, cast someone with hair who either directly or indirectly is caused to look the way he does by actions against Quantum and and then becomes a symbol for Quantum the same way Bond is a symbol for his ethos.

Character motivation has been a big factor since the reboot keep it that way and just enlarge the mythos.

But no to Mark Strong. Repetition this may be but he has played somany bad guys giving essentially the same performance each time that I totally dread ever seeing him play bad again.

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.
Post #: 2
RE: - 20/11/2013 1:10:11 PM   
TPM007

Couldn't agree with you more! It was built up over two films and then Skyfall ditched it!
quote:

ORIGINAL: steveg66

FFS! Finish the Quantum story.

Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Blofeld And SPECTRE Could Be Back For Bond Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI