Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Zack Snyder Talks Batman-Superman

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Zack Snyder Talks Batman-Superman Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Zack Snyder Talks Batman-Superman - 10/11/2013 6:41:58 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Seriously, who is in charge of casting on this film? - 10/11/2013 6:41:58 PM   
coomi77

I am actually completely behind Ben Affleck as bats, and have been since the announcement. But could they at least pick someone western to play Wonder Woman, preferably with more physique than a Brazilian supermodel. And Adam driver? They could have found someone uglier to play dick Grayson, like say...Mickey rourke! Has anyone seen this guy? Physique yes, hair yes, but looks? Really?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 10/11/2013 9:57:42 PM   
sifter132

Yes, looking at those 3 shortlisted women...they've gotta be 3 of the leanest, least intimidating women in Hollywood. Just kills any (admittedly already small) plausibility. Get Katee Sackhoff and dye her hair black, or Gina Carano who can actually kick arse.

Post #: 3
Robin!? No!!!!! - 11/11/2013 9:13:20 AM   
Silvio Mugabe

Please do not include Robin/Nightwing. Who cares! Does anyone on the planet actually like this character. I thought it was a terrible idea but I would've probably gone to see it as I'm a fan of Snyder's work but this little bit of news has made me decide not to go and see it. Add Robin - no ticket money!

Post #: 4
- 11/11/2013 10:19:30 AM   
jazzyjules63

Hopefully those ladies are only for Wayne's love interest and not WW. For WW I want Bridget Regan or Jamie Alexander.

Post #: 5
wait until you've seen the film to write robin off - 11/11/2013 12:27:29 PM   
Gazzabrook

I like Grayson, yes a robin he's a pain but as Nightwing he's grow and mature, I would prefer to see Tim Drake Robin as Bats sidekick, but heck I'll live with it. And in response to Adam Drivers looks he's not dog ugly, I'd be happy to wake up looking like that, and Grayson is not the slick hot guy that Wayne is, this is also point that people should not be cast just because they are smoking hot and can't act Megan Fox anyone

Post #: 6
RE: wait until you've seen the film to write robin off - 11/11/2013 5:05:29 PM   
Jodan_King

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gazzabrook

I like Grayson, yes a robin he's a pain but as Nightwing he's grow and mature, I would prefer to see Tim Drake Robin as Bats sidekick, but heck I'll live with it. And in response to Adam Drivers looks he's not dog ugly, I'd be happy to wake up looking like that, and Grayson is not the slick hot guy that Wayne is, this is also point that people should not be cast just because they are smoking hot and can't act Megan Fox anyone

I think the article suggest he will be Nightwing rather than Robin....could have both

"I'm storming your castle on my steed m'lady!"

(in reply to Gazzabrook)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Zack Snyder Talks Batman-Superman Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI