Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Open Auditions For Star Wars Episode VII Announced

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Open Auditions For Star Wars Episode VII Announced Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Open Auditions For Star Wars Episode VII Announced - 6/11/2013 11:27:48 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 6/11/2013 11:27:48 AM   
maxencef

I don't think it's for Han Solo's son. Why would he have a British accent?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: - 6/11/2013 12:31:10 PM   
larence

ya we are lucky to know that news.now we will also have opportunities to watch.thank you the team members.thank you to all of you.

(in reply to maxencef)
Post #: 3
Hopefully not - 6/11/2013 10:51:07 PM   
lwilder

As an avid follower of the Expanded Universe material, I hope this is not Star Wars at all. Neither role fits any character I can think of, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Abrams would be a fool to completely disregard the material already out there and go a new direction. And Empire, Han and Leia have two sons, neither of which grow up without a father. Come on.

Post #: 4
Hopefully not - 6/11/2013 10:53:44 PM   
lwilder

As an avid follower of the Expanded Universe material, I hope this is not Star Wars at all. Neither role fits any character I can think of, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Abrams would be a fool to completely disregard the material already out there and go a new direction. And Empire, Han and Leia have two sons, neither of which grow up without a father. Come on.

Post #: 5
Not Star Wars - 7/11/2013 11:21:21 AM   
Andy1986

People seem to be reading too much into this as it doesn't sound like SW to me. Or it may be a cover story to try and not give too much away in detail.

Post #: 6
- 8/11/2013 10:43:10 AM   
cliff126

I heard something about a Star Wars casting call on the BBC news this morning. I wonder if this is what they were referring to?

Post #: 7
I wonder why… - 8/11/2013 4:00:41 PM   
lowereastsmile

…the female role specifically welcomes all ethnicities, but the male role doesn't. Guess we should assume he's white & she's "other." The casting notice even makes a point of "including bi and multi-racial," but not white, under the category of all ethnicities. Thanks Disney; without you, how would I ever know my place in the world? — smile

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Open Auditions For Star Wars Episode VII Announced Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI