Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Avatar's Stephen Lang Is Back Back Back

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Avatar's Stephen Lang Is Back Back Back Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Avatar's Stephen Lang Is Back Back Back - 22/10/2013 9:28:32 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Smith Syndrome - 22/10/2013 9:28:32 PM   
Madhava

Hmmm... I really really hope Quaritch is just brought back in a very small way, and not as the major villain again. Having exactly the same villain (Smith) in every single Matrix movie really added a lot to how boring the sequels were...

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
These films cannot come soon enough! - 23/10/2013 11:59:06 AM   
kielerkai

Now, shut up and take my money!!!

Post #: 3
The next logical step with the tech ... - 23/10/2013 12:24:26 PM   
Nicky C

... is not to remotely 'pilot' the Avatar, but to grow an Avatar and download a 'consciousness' into the vessel. Quaritch has probably been 'saved' as a file and they can put him in anything they want. Bagsy we see a Quaritch avatar, though not necessarily in a Na'Vi body. Maybe in the body of a fiercer creature or even a creature that's been designed from the ground up. A moral quagmire for sure, but if Quaritch signed the form they can do what they want. He's the type to sign his very soul away to the cause so, this all sounds right within the boundaries of the previous film's rules.

Post #: 4
I really hate resurrection in fiction... - 25/10/2013 10:52:10 AM   
cliff126

It just cheapens the death of the character, and the heartbreak and emotion the others went through as a result. It can be done well, and sometimes it doesn't (like a recent entry of a major sci-fi franchise). Hopefully his memory is saved somehow, and we get a vengeful clone that has the mind of a revenant.

Post #: 5
What is James Cameron thinking? - 4/1/2014 9:44:14 PM   
Darren47

(in my opinion) Avatar 2 should be about "expanding" the world of Pandora, not bringing back Frickin Colonel Quaritch back from the frickin dead! If Quaritch is the main villain, then basically it's the first one all over again. hopefully, he will just Be in flashbacks and nothing more.

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Avatar's Stephen Lang Is Back Back Back Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI