Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Captain America: The Winter Soldier Poster

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Captain America: The Winter Soldier Poster Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Captain America: The Winter Soldier Poster - 22/10/2013 6:09:23 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
A - 22/10/2013 6:09:23 PM   
IamtheGoblin

Cool how the open hatch with Cap blocking it are reminiscent of the "A" from his helmet. Didn't notice til I was about to click off - bonus enjoyment!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
A - 22/10/2013 6:10:34 PM   
IamtheGoblin

Cool how the open hatch with Cap blocking it are reminiscent of the "A" from his helmet. Didn't notice til I was about to click off - bonus enjoyment!

Post #: 3
RE: A - 22/10/2013 7:10:20 PM   
playaslaya

Well spotted!!

(in reply to IamtheGoblin)
Post #: 4
Spoilers?! - 22/10/2013 9:10:49 PM   
Vadersville

I've read the comic myself so I already know the identity of the Winter Soldier but what the hell are Empire playing at by repeatedly spoiling the twist of who he is in every single article about the film?!

Post #: 5
Hang on ... - 23/10/2013 9:26:06 AM   
Nicky C

"the surge of interest in Marvel projects that Thor: The Dark World's imminent release has brought about?" So, that interest is attributable to Thor 2 is it? It has nothing to do with the absolute blanket coverage of Marvel projects that's been forced down the public's throat since 2008, then? Nothing to do with the fact that the content of Joss Whedon's turds has become viable news items, then? Nothing at all to do with articles concerning movies that won't even be shot until 2016, then? Let's not pretend that these films are popular because they're so damn good. There are only superheroes on the blockbuster menu these days and it's getting very boring.

Post #: 6
RE: Spoilers?! - 25/10/2013 10:42:49 AM   
cliff126

I think many people probably looked up the winter soldier when the title was announced. I don't think I did that, but I've sadly seen enough articles that mention his identity.

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Captain America: The Winter Soldier Poster Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI