Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Transformers: Age Of Extinction

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Transformers: Age Of Extinction Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Transformers: Age Of Extinction - 18/10/2013 2:01:38 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
WHERE'S MEGAN FOX ???? - 18/10/2013 2:01:38 PM   
rebeccajade

where's megan fox in this film?!?!?!?!??!?! megan is and always will be the best transformers character ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please get her back in the film this needs to happen, long live megan fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 4/3/2014 9:28:20 AM   
istudiodre

Post #: 3
- 4/3/2014 9:28:21 AM   
istudiodre

Post #: 4
- 4/3/2014 9:28:22 AM   
istudiodre

Post #: 5
- 27/3/2014 3:14:18 PM   
rfreddricemer

Post #: 6
- 27/3/2014 3:14:26 PM   
rfreddricemer

Post #: 7
- 27/3/2014 3:14:35 PM   
rfreddricemer

Post #: 8
- 5/5/2014 9:18:13 AM   
aeinghramshayn

Post #: 9
- 5/5/2014 9:18:18 AM   
aeinghramshayn

Post #: 10
- 5/5/2014 9:18:22 AM   
aeinghramshayn

Post #: 11
RE: - 27/6/2014 8:22:49 PM   
Ghidorah

Either this forum is dead, or no one has the will power left to rant about Michael Bay or Transformers 4.

Anyway last night I went youtubing and checking out any leaked footage from Michael Bay's latest movie Transformers 4. Someone leaked the final climax of the final battle. All I can say is the final fight is an improvement compared to T2 or T3 but the same problems still persist. You now when Optimus meant to lose the fight, it drag on for a few minutes but if he meant to win, then the fight ends in a matter of seconds. It just the same shit all over again. Then afterward Optimus Prime just dissing out death threats to his unknown enemies and the film ends. How can he issue death threats if he doesn't know who they are or who to send these death threats to?

Also I don't know how Fraiser stayed in one piece. That shot in the chest shouldn't require a bodybag but more like a bin bag and a scoup. Anyway the ending just sucks, if you could call it an ending. It just an announcement that more Deceptacons will invade Earth for the fifth time, and there's me thinking there's like 2 billion planets in our Milkyway.

(in reply to aeinghramshayn)
Post #: 12
RE: Transformers: Age Of Extinction - 2/7/2014 8:09:43 PM   
gres

I have seen the film as I'm in Europe where it opened last Friday. It is loads better than films 2 & 3 and the CGI is superb (the new transformers transform almost like how the water sentinel in Abyss flows). Only one dodgy CGI bit where Mark Wahlberg's character is climbing/falling down the outside of a HongKong high rise: very obviously CGI men that don't fall or jump right. Otherwise you'll get your money's worth, and let's face it that with a Michael Bay film you are going for the action, not for the plot or script, so don't expect any Oscar noms for those here. The 2hrs 45mins flew by and if you are a fan of the first film then I recommend this one. I only wish that EMPIRE would recognise that its magazine is read worldwide and would post reviews online in due time for world releases.

Post #: 13
RE: RE: - 2/7/2014 8:44:22 PM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ghidorah

Either this forum is dead, or no one has the will power left to rant about Michael Bay or Transformers 4.

What more is there to say?

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 14
RE: RE: - 3/7/2014 1:16:01 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Looks like i'm going to be missing this at cinemas unfortunately. I saw the 1st one at the cinema, missed the 2nd one, and then saw the 3rd one. Won't have chance to go over the next couple of weeks

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 15
RE: RE: - 3/7/2014 8:01:41 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Looks like i'm going to be missing this at cinemas unfortunately. I saw the 1st one at the cinema, missed the2nd one, and then saw the 3rd one. Won't have chance to go over the next couple of weeks

Whats scary is that he is actually sad that hes going to miss Transformers 4.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 16
RE: RE: - 4/7/2014 7:56:38 AM   
NCC1701A

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

quote:

Looks like i'm going to be missing this at cinemas unfortunately. I saw the 1st one at the cinema, missed the2nd one, and then saw the 3rd one. Won't have chance to go over the next couple of weeks

Look some people like me enjoy the Transformers films. Why are you even posting in a thread about a series of film's you hate some much.

< Message edited by NCC1701A -- 4/7/2014 8:03:10 AM >

Trench: I'll be back.

Church: You've been back enough. I'll be back.

[leaves]

Trench: Yippee-ki-yay.

The Expendables 2 (2012)

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 17
RE: RE: - 5/7/2014 12:29:52 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: NCC1701A

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

quote:

Look some people like me enjoy the Transformers films. Why are you even posting in a thread about a series of film's you hate some much.

Hey id love to watch a GOOD movie about transforming robots fighting each other but unfortunately Michael Bay is more interested in teen sex comedy jokes, racist humour and oh so funny toliet humour gags.He occasionally shows robots fighting but it is so poorly designed and badly shot that you cant tell which is which and it just looks like two junkyards having sex.

One good thing about these movies though is a Kermode rant about how Bay is the destroyer of cinema as we know it and heres the latest!......http://youtu.be/zdG8vsSHlZY

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to NCC1701A)
Post #: 18
RE: Transformers - Ache of my Sphincter - 6/7/2014 10:01:46 PM   
rich

quote:

no one has the will power left to rant about Michael Bay or Transformers 4.

When even Kermode sounds run down and tired about talking about it then you know it's just become routine to Bay and his yes-men. Though his Spinal Tap references are pretty funny and their Glastonbury "musical tribute" was great.

Meanwhile...

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 19
RE: RE: - 7/7/2014 12:52:43 PM   
Dr Lenera

quote:

That's a shame mate. This is the best one in the series yet.

check out more of my reviews on http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/

Post #: 20
RE: RE: - 8/7/2014 8:53:26 AM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dr Lenera

quote:

Looks like i'm going to be missing this at cinemas unfortunately. I saw the 1st one at the cinema, missed the 2nd one, and then saw the 3rd one. Won't have chance to go over the next couple of weeks

That's a shame mate. This is the best one in the series yet.

Good to hear! I might get to check it out but i like seeing a movie like this at the Imax and i'm busy until next weekend or the weekend after so i'm not really sure on whether I'll get to see it at Imax. Failing that I'll wait for Blu.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 21
RE: RE: - 8/7/2014 11:42:16 AM   
primebhoy

Wanted to see this in IMAX at Glasgow Science Centre. Forgot it has just been taken over by Cineword, 2 tickets 30, previously 15/16.... shocking!

'Old Man your about one C**t hair away from hillbilly heaven' - Blade II

Post #: 22
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Transformers: Age Of Extinction Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI