Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

David S. Goyer Talks Superman / Batman

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> David S. Goyer Talks Superman / Batman Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
David S. Goyer Talks Superman / Batman - 27/9/2013 12:11:27 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. - 27/9/2013 1:03:13 PM   
sdavis1970

Unfortunately, you using words like "imidietly" immediately takes some credibility from your comment. I just love how people start coming up with things to moan about before they've even written a script.
Post #: 2
RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. - 27/9/2013 1:39:53 PM   
Sleazy

You cant look at it like that, MOS was not a Batman movie in the same way that whilst The Avengers were battling in New York, Spiderman and the Fantastic 4 were nowhere to be seen.

To really hammer it home that would mean why wasnt Supes there to help prevent the catastrophy that almost happened in Dark Knight Rises?

I've never known such unfounded nerd-rage as that generated by this movie. I for one will eagerly await the movie before deciding if its crap or not.

Gamertag: Sleazycome

PSN ID: Sleazytoon

(in reply to sdavis1970)
Post #: 3
RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. - 27/9/2013 1:56:59 PM   
Lemure

technically speaking, Spider-Man and the X-Men did try to help the Avengers out, but their parent studios wouldn't let them go...

(in reply to Sleazy)
Post #: 4
RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. - 27/9/2013 1:59:11 PM   
Lemure

spelling aside, you do have a point.

Also, in the Justice League movie I hope Superman confronts Green Lantern and wants to know the name of the Lantern who was supposed to be policing Krypton.
Post #: 5
RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. - 27/9/2013 3:08:05 PM   
Emyr Thy King

That's a point, Superman could have beef with the Green Lantern Corps over Krypton..

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

(in reply to Lemure)
Post #: 6
RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. - 27/9/2013 9:59:53 PM   
JediBobster

"if you try to think about what the fans would like, you stop being creative. It's sort of like, where does it end?"

Well, you think about how 'the fans' didn't like the fact that Superman Returns didn't have Superman punch anything and end up with a boring amount of carnage in Man of Steel. You can say, dear Empire, you end up with Spidey 3 or Terminator Salvation but neither of those lacking films bored me or disappointed me anywhere near as much as Man of Steel did.

JEDI BOBSTER

(in reply to Emyr Thy King)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> David S. Goyer Talks Superman / Batman Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI