Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

10 Movies To Get Excited About At The London Film Festival

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> 10 Movies To Get Excited About At The London Film Festival Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10 Movies To Get Excited About At The London Film Festival - 20/9/2013 11:51:18 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Awful adverts - 20/9/2013 11:51:18 AM   
drduvel

Great Selection, but the adverts between each are just painful. I would have thought that a magazine as prestigious as empire would be able to take a stand against the bane of todays cinema experience. Don't force feed me adverts for "shit we don't need". I'll go elsewhere.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
all sold out - 20/9/2013 12:06:59 PM   
palmerantony

all very well, but main ones are all sold out, so no chance unless your a bfi member or live in london

Post #: 3
No public tickets this year - 21/9/2013 10:23:27 AM   
Wozza31

I was all set refreshing as tickets went on sale and they we're instantly sold out so they can't even have kept seats for the general public this year. I was looking forward to a triple bill on Sunday of the double, under the skin and the zero theorum (the second two of which, how are they not in this list).

Post #: 4
winner - 21/9/2013 1:40:24 PM   
MarsKK

i hope 12 years will win the festival....it's the best film of this event.

Post #: 5
Did you guys actually look into the film progrannme pro... - 23/9/2013 1:34:47 PM   
MadMikeWow

...............the list of Galas.

Post #: 6
Did you guys look into the programme properly? - 23/9/2013 1:41:40 PM   
MadMikeWow

Your list of 10 films contains 6 films from the list of 18 Galas. There are obver 200 films showing at the LFF yet 60% of your must see list is plucked from less than 10% of the film population...............lazy feature I think. Might I also add that they are all English language films too...............so are non of the foreign language films worth watching then?

I am one of the lucky BFI members who managed to get tickets and I haven't booked any of your selections because I decided to look at films where the LFF would likely be the only oppotunity that I will get to see them.

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> 10 Movies To Get Excited About At The London Film Festival Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI