Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Matt Damon In 'Not Robin' Shock

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Matt Damon In 'Not Robin' Shock Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Matt Damon In 'Not Robin' Shock - 28/8/2013 11:31:04 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: Never gonna happen but........ - 28/8/2013 12:40:28 PM   
MB2

Bryan Cranston. I know it's obvious, but it makes sense.

Roxy: That's who we should kill next.
Frank: A fictitious character?
Roxy: No. Diablo Cody. Fuck her for writing that movie, she's the only stripper who suffers from too much self esteem.
Post #: 2
Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor - 28/8/2013 1:16:47 PM   
shanedcrowley

Can anyone shine any light as to why empire have yet to even so much as mention the reports that Bryan Cranston will be Lex Luthor in MoS2.... There are literally dozens of sites reporting this since early monday i know it hasn't been officially confirmed but when does that ever stop Empire

(in reply to MB2)
Post #: 3
RE: Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor - 28/8/2013 1:28:18 PM   
elab49

So Empire report an unsubstantiated rumour - which has been going round for ages just on the basis of hope/wish fulfilment - they get hammered

They don't - they still get hammered?

Doesn't seem fair.

It could, of course, be true. But all the stories seem to be sourced from the just one place, which could be little more than a repeat of Cranston's comments when he was randomly asked about it. Perhaps if you've been burned by poor sources like that before you just leave it for a while?

As one wag put it - the internet casts him as Luthor then reports that story to itself as 'it has been reported'. One of the problems with all these sites trying to get a foothold and a financial standing.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to shanedcrowley)
Post #: 4
RE: Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor - 28/8/2013 8:30:21 PM   
shanedcrowley

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

So Empire report an unsubstantiated rumour - which has been going round for ages just on the basis of hope/wish fulfilment - they get hammered

They don't - they still get hammered?

Doesn't seem fair.

It could, of course, be true. But all the stories seem to be sourced from the just one place, which could be little more than a repeat of Cranston's comments when he was randomly asked about it. Perhaps if you've been burned by poor sources like that before you just leave it for a while?

As one wag put it - the internet casts him as Luthor then reports that story to itself as 'it has been reported'. One of the problems with all these sites trying to get a foothold and a financial standing.

Ya I can see why I guess. I'm not knocking them over it, I just find it odd. I've never had issues with them reporting rumours, even the unlikely and poorly sourced. To be honest i always thought that even if it was an unlikely rumour that Empire was always good at making that quite clear in their reporting. But ya in this particular case it does seem odd that everyone reporting it is sourcing Cosmic Book News and Cosmic Book News only.

A guy can dream I suppose

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 5
RE: Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor - 28/8/2013 9:23:12 PM   
elab49

A lot of film journos have been taking the mickey out of some news outlets all day on this one - apparently that site seems to be 'known'.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to shanedcrowley)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Matt Damon In 'Not Robin' Shock Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI