Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Biggest Surprises Of Comic-Con 2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> The Biggest Surprises Of Comic-Con 2013 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Biggest Surprises Of Comic-Con 2013 - 22/7/2013 2:32:58 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Batman/Superman - 22/7/2013 2:32:58 PM   
xlostxjoeyx

If they were going to include batman in the Man of Steel sequel, then it was silly of them to make Superman as invincible as he was. I mean, he could lift ships. While Batman is a more interesting character altogether, he would sadly, get squished by Batman in a second, and would be a useless companion.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: Batman/Superman - 22/7/2013 6:26:26 PM   
Emyr Thy King

I don't get this whole 'Superman's would make Batman redundant' line of thinking. There's been a number of crossovers done in the past. The 'Public Enemies' storyline for instance which is really good and the 'World's Finest' episodes from Superman TAS. If the characters couldn't combine, then I hardly think they would've survived past the first crossover.

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

(in reply to xlostxjoeyx)
Post #: 3
Karen Gillan - 23/7/2013 10:19:10 AM   
luccewada

She looks like Nat Portman in V for Vendetta!

Post #: 4
Bad idea - 23/7/2013 12:12:44 PM   
oz_p

Not sure/happy about having a Supes sequel with Batman in it, fine if they did a standard Superman sequel then a standalone film with Batman like Avengers, but I feel its just a marketing ploy to relaunch a new Batman actor and will diminish the new superman legacy etc

Post #: 5
Dangerous Move - 25/7/2013 12:24:02 AM   
Keegan Gess

They need to do it right, it sounds good but it's easy for them to go wrong here. Nevertheless it's an interesting move and it would be exciting to see the outcome.

Post #: 6
spelling error in article - 28/7/2013 3:25:30 PM   
rockram198

"What we saw raised hopes that the Spider-sequel will be more defined and muscular THAT the first film," surely THAN is the operable word here? Don't mind me I'm just saying, I mean you wouldn't want to look unprofessional would you?

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> The Biggest Surprises Of Comic-Con 2013 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI