Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Johnny Depp Set To Return To Wonderland

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Johnny Depp Set To Return To Wonderland Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Johnny Depp Set To Return To Wonderland - 15/7/2013 9:20:06 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
I have one word for this.... - 15/7/2013 9:20:06 AM   
darthmax1

...urrrrgghhhhhh

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Seriously? - 15/7/2013 10:14:05 AM   
Oroborous

The first one was such an embarassment, surely it's not worth all that money to be so utterly stripped of dignity again and again? At least Tim Burton isn't directing it this time, so I suppose there's some hope.

Post #: 3
Blah - 15/7/2013 12:11:04 PM   
Filmfan 2

I wish Depp would step away from these projects are return to some of the work interesting work of his youth. Perhaps he's just enjoying doing these films now (and probably enjoying the financial rewards too), but he hasn't starred in anything of note for quite some time now.

< Message edited by Filmfan 2 -- 16/7/2013 11:46:08 AM >

Post #: 4
The Flop Ranger - 15/7/2013 12:45:00 PM   
Pelle

Depp has now anchored two flops in a row - Dark Shadows and The Lone Ranger - so getting back to the calculated basics via Wonderland and Pirates sequels is really understandable if not original or cool.

Post #: 5
Oh dear, Disney ... - 15/7/2013 4:33:49 PM   
Nicky C

... threw another couple hundred million away on a supposed franchise starter that nobody asked for and largely ignored during production. You'd think they'd put two and two together ... don't spend the GDP of a small country on a property nobody gives a shit about. Could they seriously, seriously, not have made the Lone Ranger for $100M instead of $215M? The amount of money being spent on big movies is putting me off to the point that I don't want to be complicit by watching them. It's pretty disgusting really.

Post #: 6
I'm starting to dislike Depp - 15/7/2013 6:42:14 PM   
bb

He's has become very lazy with the roles he's taking in recent years. THE LONE RANGER was a flop, he's due to reprise his role as Jack Sparrow in the totally unnecessary fifth PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN and now this?! Mr. Depp, you need to fire your agent, tell both Disney and Tim Burton no more and go off and do riskier roles.

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Johnny Depp Set To Return To Wonderland Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI