Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Guy Pearce

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Guy Pearce Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Guy Pearce - 25/10/2013 1:25:09 PM   
johnfortune2002

Adrian Pasdar?

(in reply to Jayseph)
Post #: 31
RE: Guy Pearce - 25/10/2013 5:34:50 PM   
Magenta

Guy Pearce can do no wrong in my book ..but then hang on there was that time travelling remake ...argh no matter who would remember anyway! He would be my first choice and also good call on Crispin Glover..like your thinking

“If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you, but the question is, if I die, what are you going to do? Bon appétit... Eat or die. "

(in reply to johnfortune2002)
Post #: 32
RE: Guy Pearce - 28/10/2013 12:52:36 PM   
rommel

I like the idea of Benedict Cumbepatch or John Cusack, but I think Jonathan Rhys Meyers could be pretty good too...

(in reply to Magenta)
Post #: 33
pretty lazy choices - 21/2/2014 9:12:22 PM   
Atila DePun

i think that given marvels track record it will be one of two things an up and comer or a semi a-lister that's what they do they either make careers or take them to the next level..i heard johhny depp mentioned i personally can't see it happening but stranger things have happened (pun intended)..to be honest i think this will be one of the hardest of the heros to cast..in my opinion i think i'd have to agree with viggo just because he;s such a believeable actor and when a role is highly unbelieveable the best way to counter act that is to cast someone truly grounded and a master a showing you the person behind the hero and legend of a character just like he did with aragorn in the lotr trilogy.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 34
pretty lazy choices - 21/2/2014 9:12:29 PM   
Atila DePun

i think that given marvels track record it will be one of two things an up and comer or a semi a-lister that's what they do they either make careers or take them to the next level..i heard johhny depp mentioned i personally can't see it happening but stranger things have happened (pun intended)..to be honest i think this will be one of the hardest of the heros to cast..in my opinion i think i'd have to agree with viggo just because he;s such a believeable actor and when a role is highly unbelieveable the best way to counter act that is to cast someone truly grounded and a master a showing you the person behind the hero and legend of a character just like he did with aragorn in the lotr trilogy.

Post #: 35
pretty lazy choices - 21/2/2014 9:12:36 PM   
Atila DePun

Post #: 36
Johnny Depp - 4/6/2014 11:10:36 AM   
MJSlater

I would pick Johnny Depp because he has got the looks with his goatee, dark hair and slim face.
He has played many different characters in the past and he would be amazing to play this character because he only cares about wealth from his career which then turns badly from his hands got shattered from car crash. This made me think of Edward Scissorhands,Secret Window including Captain Jack Sparrow and mix them together, he would be perfect to be Doctor Strange . I would like Marvel Studios to pick him.
What do you think guys?

Post #: 37
Luke Evans - 4/6/2014 11:29:36 AM   
sethfleming

He can play both the arrogant surgeon and the wise hero.

Post #: 38
I Know - 4/6/2014 11:36:40 AM   
kingtutiii

We need someone who can be dry, and has a history of playing a smart character who handles fantastical elements. We need a Doctor. Matt Smith is my choice.

Post #: 39
C'mon now! - 4/6/2014 4:24:13 PM   
titus02906

Hugh Laurie is the only one to tackle it.

Post #: 40
Illusion... - 4/6/2014 6:53:28 PM   
FCJW

Will Arnett

Post #: 41
RAUL ESPARZA - 4/6/2014 9:27:04 PM   
fiones

AKA Doctor Chilton from NBC's Hannibal. If not him, Oded Fehr is a good choice.

Post #: 42
- 11/6/2014 9:40:13 AM   
miranda97

John Cusack or Oded Fehr

Post #: 43
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Guy Pearce Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI